Bonus exp for memorial day weekend?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vontod, May 24, 2016.

1. Tudadar Augur

Theyll probably announce it around 6pm EST. It will probably start 11 59 pm EST.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  2. Tudadar Augur

Beginning at 12PM PT on Friday, May 27, 2016 and continuing until 12PM PT on Tuesday, May 31, 2016, all players will receive 50% bonus XP and double faction!
    Not satisfied with just double faction? Pick up and stack a “Double Faction Potion” from the marketplace and increase your faction gains (and losses) even further.
    Marketplace Discount and Special Items
    As an added bonus, All Access members will also receive 40% off all marketplace purchases!

Theyre getting too used to the under 100% extra xp!
  3. Spacejammer New Member

Great now I'm hungry for a double double from in n out and it's not lunchtime yet ☹️
  4. Stingg New Member

Please provide a source link for this... i do not see anything mentioned anywhere else in regards to any XP/Faction bonuses this weekend.
  5. Kelandi Elder

https://www.everquest.com/home
  6. Leftharted Elder

Quick clarification question:

does the exp bonus this weekend Stack with the exp potions from marketplace?? Im new to Phinny (coming from p99) so this is my first bonus exp weekend; was hoping to clarify if it would be worth blowing my last few DB points on a exp pot to grind with.
  7. Lyrical Augur

Personally the last time we had a bonus xp weekend i was getting 1% per 3 kills. The day before I was getting 1% per 4 kills. Im not sure how in the world anyone equates that to 100% or even 50% when in fact it = 33% more. I then popped a 25% station cash group potion and proceeded for the next 4 hours to never get more than 1% per 3 kills.

So how its suppose to work is no multipliers only add ons. You should get 50% more xp per kill with no potion, then 75% more xp per kill after popping a potion. Its crazy to have a xp bonus weekend and buy a potion and you still arent double xp which is still incredibly slow on phinny.

The fact I could never make the xp bonus and potions add up to real math anyway = par for the course.
  8. Fulorian New Member

It's cumulative, not compounding. Baseline xp is 100%. This weekend is 150%. Baseline w/ potion is 125%. This weekend w/ potion is 175%.
    Riou likes this.