Bonus exp for memorial day weekend?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vontod, May 24, 2016.

1. Nolrog Augur

The last few XP bonus times were on the TLPs as well.

40% seems like an odd number. Wonder why they chose that?
  2. Ducreux Augur

sauce?
  3. Urshulgi Augur

I actually do stuff on holiday weekends so guess I'll be left out unless I can sneak in some time on Sunday or Monday night.
  4. Dafootfistway Lorekeeper

Family and friends are fleeting. Double exp weekends are forever. I trust you'll make the right decision.
  5. Dsarthe Journeyman

Hopefully it's double exp. Would be great to grind to 60.
  6. Ravengloome Augur

Inc 15 picks of Velks.
  7. Riou EQResource

DBStr file from Test like 2 weeks ago (patched to live with last weeks patch)

all alerts are in this file and use ^30 name in windows top bar, ^31 description, ^33 name on the alert window icon
  8. Galdous Augur

We just had 16 days of xp bonus a month ago.. Dun think we need another yet.
    Dither likes this.
  9. Kiris Journeyman

No one likes this opinion.
    Tinytinker, Pikallo, Xelor and 2 others like this.
  10. Galdous Augur

We have about 4 months of Velious right now. Content burn is already at a high pace. No sense in making things faster then it already is. Don't get me wrong I do no not think we need it but of course I will take advantage of the bonus on my alts as well.
  11. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

Yes, because Daybreak will implement or Not implement a holiday bonus across all their servers by the desires of your server!
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  12. Mashef Augur

This is precisely why we should get it, it is not needed. It is a FUN bonus and not anything groundbreaking. Let us level alts DBG!
  13. vardune Augur

Yes I am for a double double myself.
  14. vardune Augur

Yup I second alt leveling for sure.
  15. Baldur Augur

Where did you see that posted about additional exp and faction for this weekend? Because I'm not seeing anything anywhere.
  16. Batbener Augur

Almost every single patch is on a Wednesday. There are people with jobs, and some of those people get Wednesday day off. They would like to grind it out on their day off, too. Just like all the people that get extra time off from work on the holidays. Making a Wednesday double xp(or faction for the live people) would be a nice gesture.

Ironically enough, I work Wednesdays. I have just read their posts, thought it sounded reasonable, and was passing along the message.

What constructive message were you passing along?
  17. Dilf Augur

Since people are so enamored with the slow exp on Phinny, DBG is going to double the exp requirement to hit 60 as a thank you to the old school loyalty.
  18. Numiko Augur

Holly hinted about it in the producer letter, the numbers come from data mining on the latest test build.
  19. Risiko Augur

So, is there bonus experience or anything anybody has seen in game today?
  20. uk6999 Augur

I am going to guess that the hardcore hertiage annoucement was it at this point.