Bonus exp for memorial day weekend?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vontod, May 24, 2016.

1. Vontod Augur

Has memorial day historically been a bonus exp holiday?

~Von
  2. Orbital101 Augur

How about 500% off market place!
  3. Numiko Augur

Double faction weekend would be more useful for Velious!
  4. Fizzle Augur

Yes please
  5. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

Bah, give me double Faction AND double EXP! I want to level some alts AND gear up!
  6. Dafootfistway Lorekeeper

I'm not saying they kind of owe it to us for the early Velious fiasco, but like... don't you think they kind of owe it to us for the early Velious fiasco?

Pleasez0r?
  7. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

They owe it to Ragefire, for the Buggy Velious Fiasco, they owe it to Lockjaw for the NO Early Velious Fiasco, and they owe it to Phinny for the Early Velious Fiasco...

But they don't "OWE IT" to anyone seeing as we're not paying to play want we "Want" we're paying to play the game they provide!
  8. Ravengloome Augur

Getting g an expansion early in itself is a bonus lol. But I agree with the premise double XP this weekend would be legit.
  9. Kattria Minx Augur

It's usual, but not a guarantee, that we get bonus exp on long/holiday weekends. I'm hoping we get one coming up!!
  10. Nolrog Augur

That would be really aggravating, since I'm almost done fixing my faction issue. LOL. But I could still use the XP.
  11. Batbener Augur

How about double xp on a couple Wednesday mornings to help out those most affected by patches.

I personally hang out with family on the holidays, and am usually left out on the double xp events, but by all means keep having them. Just throwing out another day that could use a double xp event.
  12. Maltanzar Journeyman

I would also like double xp on every other Tuesday, but not the one that I take my grandmother to the grocery store - let's swap that one to Friday, but not this Friday, I'd prefer it next Friday. I really think this is necessary since the servers went down for 5 minutes last week and I want proper compensation. Devs, please confirm this will be implemented asap.
    Nolrog likes this.
  13. Extra Extra Lorekeeper

I vote for a double complaints weekend, its like a normal weekend except for people complain doubly as much because there is no bonus exp/faction.
  14. Dafootfistway Lorekeeper

When I hit the Powerball, I'm going to buy DBG and implement a double exp policy exactly as you have written it, amigo.
  15. Weverley Augur

I have seen people asking for double xp outside of weekend quite often but i have yet to see 1 happening but be my guess try.Probably get better chance of asking your boss for a day off lol.
  16. Finley Augur

Daybreak loathes their customers so they don't like you to be able to plan ahead ( just kidding, mostly)
  17. Weverley Augur

It always been like that last minute surprise but holly just said on producer letter that they have something planned.It's like christmas gift not the same if you know already what you gonna get.
  18. Ducreux Augur

I bet we get the "opportunity" to purchase some 50% exp potions at 10% off!
    Kattria Minx and Finley like this.
  19. Mashef_8013 Elder

Double exp and Double faction would be nice. A 4 day run of it Friday through Monday at midnight PST would be amazing.
  20. Riou EQResource

Memorial Weekend
    You'll see additional experience and additional faction during the Memorial Weekend. In addition, members will receive a 40% membership discount from items purchased in the Marketplace.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was also 40% exp and faction boost.

Of course who knows if any of this this will effect the TLP's :p