Berserker Decapitation on Riposte

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Maxdosage, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Hatsee Augur

Shouldn't be able to, if they can that's not intended and I can't exactly go check right at the moment. Well if rank 12 is doing it then I can't check that at all actually.
  2. Gladare Augur

Sure, just switch targets as the arrow is flying. Eventually you'll get lucky.
    Rouan likes this.
  3. Abazzagorath Augur

I don't know what you are talking about. Shining bastion is a defensive proc and irrelevant. AE abilities(you know, area of effect abilities) are also irrelevant.

Melee riposte of a mob you aren't targetting is how its supposed to work and irrelevant.

You have people in this thread saying decap is working on ripostes on mobs they don't have targetted. You have people in this thread saying it doesn't. If thats the case its bugged one way or the other.

Considering you are not supposed to proc (and decap is an innate spell effect that procs off of melee, basically no different than any other spell proc except its innate and level capped) on rispostes when you do not have the mob targetted, I posited it may indeed be bugged, but in the way that its not supposed to do it for anyone.

Getting snippy and being a jerk is just dumb (I have had a zerker for 6 years, I'm not trying to nerf anything). I don't recall ever making a single balance comment. I couldn't care less about decap or headshot or assassinate, the stuff only works on a small range of light blue mobs, and I can swarm just fine the old fashioned way so why would I be jealous?

Seriously, get the stick out and get over it.
  4. Brutality Journeyman

If that's true I'm gonna check it out tonight when I get home. What kind of increase does it see?
  5. Gragas Augur

Actually most people that say they get targets killed other than what they have targeted comes from the Frenzied defense AA firing from a riposte which then triggers a decap off of the frenzy not the actual riposte.