Artisan Quest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sirene_Fippy, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Bidaum_TR Lorekeeper

I did my groundspawn turn-ins yesterday, but (as expected) Lebounde ab Dolmen only offered me the tasks my class is able to do (that I'm max trophy.) My max tinkerer, poison-maker, and alchemist are all separate alts on my account.
    So, this means I have to do planar progression with Grimel and Eron's tasks 3x over? For Solstice, I can just give the things to them and they do a no fail combine. Eron's won't be too bad to redo, but Grimel ..... Holy reruns, Batman! Add to that leveling the other trades of the alts that I created just to do one thing.
    Buying a Seal someone else made - not gonna happen, because to me its an Artisan quest. If I wanted to buy /achs, I would buy birds...
    Planar progression was/is still confusing; I'm hoping I won't have to drag 3 alts past killing Rallos and Sol Ro.

Btw, Any news on the arrow? or the Siren Robe? Currently, trying to forage a Golanda Nut with a 50 skill, teehee.
    RPoo likes this.
  2. Nuttann Elder

Thanks for that information. I was considering that as a possibility, but PoP was so long ago that I did not recall how that worked.
  3. Zenyan Journeyman

I 'think' all you would have to do is run your alts with tinkering and alchemy and such through the ground spawn part. He should, then, give them the quests for those TS (given they are max trophied). I could be off the mark on this and it would be better if someone more in the know could qualify it, but I'm fairly certain that's all you'd have to do.

The final seals are tradeable.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

That is what I did, ran all in 2waves since my rogue and tinkerer on the same account. They have nothing else then a maxed trophy and the 16 ground spawns.
    Zenyan likes this.
  5. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

If you need to do Aid Grimel, here's a couple things that really helped me.

Samanna PoP Flagging

It has a link to the PoP flag parser from way back when, you /say unlock memories, /say guided meditation, copy/paste the responses into a little text file and parse it with the PoP flag parser. It will tell you exactly what flags you have and are missing, and what to do next for each one. Super awesome!

If you want detailed info on what to do for each flag/preflag etc, this website has a good guide.

If you're camping a flag mob in PoP, alla has a list of the respawn timers here.
  6. roguerunner Augur

I think it might be something like, you can do the seals without the 3 quests but maybe not the big overarching one with all 12 seals?
  7. Riou EQResource

Yes, you just need ground spawns to proceed then Trophies = 12 Seal reward sub tasks. 3 Achievements = required to get the MAIN task that requires the 12 Seals.

You can skip Seal sub tasks if you have someone to buy from / make for you.
    roguerunner likes this.
  8. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Hooked Enchanted Arrow appears to have been created on the Xegony server.

I'm willing to trade the recipe for Siren Hair Robe and Iridescent Scale Headdress for the arrow recipe.
  9. Imak Augur

10. Zabrovst13 New Member

I have siren hair robe recipe if anyone wants in game email zabrovst.
  11. Uuvin Augur

if only I knew what server. Send to me in game : povar.Shuraz
  12. Zabrovst13 New Member

Sent email shuraz
  13. TillasX New Member

Would love to have the robe recipe, please: tunare.tillasx
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Need recipe, and thank you
    Bristlebane.Gromdelin
  15. Zabrovst13 New Member

Email zabrovst fv server for recipe
  16. Uuvin Augur

now, where is that arrow recipe.
  17. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Keep those comments coming on Allakhazam guys and gals. I think I got pretty much everything that has been submitted to us, added. Let me know if there is anything new.
    RPoo likes this.
  18. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Siren Hair Robe:
    Platinum Thread
    Vial of Distilled Mana
    Robe Pattern
    5x Lock of Siren Hair

Hooked Enchanted Arrow:
    Hooked Arrowheads
    Bundled Wooden Arrow Shafts
    Several Round Cut Fletchings
    Large Groove Nocks
    Vial of Viscous Mana

[IMG]

Aug improves with maxing your TS and trophies.

After turning in all 12 Seals, you must combine Earring of the Solstice (NOT Xanthe's Earring of Nature), Aid Grimel Signet, and Eron's Jewelry in a box found in Lebounde's house. The quest emphasizes having high skill (think you need to wear trophies when you do this). I failed the combine twice but salvaged the items each time (I don't think you can lose these super hard quest rewards in the combine).
  19. Kridgerkanthar New Member

Congratulations, Sirenea, and thank you again for sharing the information with us all!
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

Do the Seals come from the TS quests with Lebounde?