Artisan Quest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sirene_Fippy, Jun 25, 2016.

1. roguerunner Augur

I was able to get the Artisan's tasks without having retelling achievement completed
  2. Laurana Augur

Same - I had neither an Epic Request or an Epic Retelling completed and I was able to complete this Achievement. However, the next line "The Artisan's Work" is grayed out for me though I was able to get the individual ts tasks.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

He will offer the task 'The Artisan's Prize once you have all 3 TS quests(Earring of the Solstice, Signet of the Arcane, Eron's Jewelry) Completed which is to turn in all 12 TS Seals
  4. Orbital101 Augur

The Artisan's Wares

I changed the order a little to make it quicker to follow with zone

West of Maelin standing between Vi and V - Plane of innovation requires the quintessence of elements to port into the area you port in from the mining behemoth area.

Above the Yakmen where the guilty hide - Icewell keep, near a forge on the way out to the GD zone pass the underwater tunnel

Obscured by fog , where dawn strikes Alaris - Beast domain , on the east wall down the dead end path that says zone?

Crazed miner tunnel in Torgarin.

Where the haggle baron does not sleep - Crypt of Dalnir , against a coffin on the backside

Beneath a skull where oil flows - MMM , in the oil pool, north from the zone in

A top the heart of the Kuua Spire - Harbinger's Spire , way up top on the big red thing in the center.

A Nightmare under the disarmed ocean lord - Erudin Burning , in the paladin guild in a bloody fountain below a statue all the way in the back neat the library

A vase at the top of the world - Highpass , in the top of the world bar inside a vase on a shelf

A frog surrounded by snakes under the court of a king - In Highhold keep , close to a picture of a frog surrounded by pictures of snakes inside a small room

Impaled, neither rat ,gopher , nor maggot - Runnyeye , in a room of spikes with halfing heads on them and it is on one of the spikes.

Crushbone , at the bottom of the red water fountain in the castle.

Tirranian's Delve , in the north of the zone behind a forge

Through the eye and lair ,past the Guardian - In Sol C near where a guardian spawns for rogue 1.5

Permafrost , on the back right side of an icecube in the scryers room.

A cold fall from my forge - Halas down the well near the forge.

Ground spawn labeled
    at tinyurl.com/eqmappack
    or just CLICK ME

The Artisan's Prize(must complete 3 TS quests(Earring of the Solstice, Signet of the Arcane, Eron's Jewelry))

to farm:
    Tinkering Supplies
    1 Geerlok Laminating Device: Belt of Leathery Fungus Flesh - Paludal Caverns- plerg phlarg fiends
    1 Mechanic Ceramic Clay: Vergalid Slave Manacles - Sunderock Springs - a quarry slave
    1 Emerald Studded Platinum Exoskeleton: All Vendors Bought
    1 Cosgrite Gear Assembly: Clockwork Gnome Spring(2), Cosgrove Powder
    1 Clockwork Gnome Skeletal Frame: : Clockwork Gnome Bolts(4)

Alchemy Supplies
    1 Black Extract: 1 of any Charcoal, Blue Slumber Fungus, Green Froglok Skin, Green Goblin Skin, Red Cockatrice Feather
    1 Mist of the Ant: Robust Shadow Essence
    1 Alchemist Ceramic Clay: Medicinal Moss - Sunderock Springs - Orcs
    1 Tonic of Magic Affinity V: Powder of Ro(2)
    1 Formed Suspension of Slime XVII: Planar Energy Shard

Poisoncrafting Supplies
    5 Concentrated Grade A Caladium Extract: Wilted Caladium(5)
    5 Concentrated Grade AA Larkspur Extract: Stale Larkspur(5)
    1 Toxicologist Ceramic Clay: Razorback Venom Sac - Sunderock Springs - Razorback, Soot Hemlock - Lavastorm Mountains - Goblins
    1 Hero's Toxin: Flawless Delphinium, Flawless Privit
    1 Hero's Toxin II: Tainted Delphinium, Tainted Privit

Baking Supplies
    1 Chocolate Marr Cherries: Marr Cherries Foraged in Ocean of Tears, Brownie Parts
    1 Griffon Casserole: Griffon Meat
    1 Baker Ceramic Clay: Steppes Reptile Meat - Steppes
    1 Runny Chocolate Mint Golanda Ice Cream: Golanda Nut Foraged in OoW, Mint Foraged in GoD, Ice of Velious(rare)
    1 Exotic Fruit Bowl: Relic Fragments, Tropical Seafruit Foraged in TDS

Brewing Supplies
    1 Juice of Quellious
    1 Dwarven Heavy Painted Bean Ale
    1 Brewer Ceramic Clay: Basilisk Scale - Sunderock Springs
    1 Drink of Timeless Energy: ...
    1 Cazic's Blood: Dream Dust(2), Planar Energy Shard(3)

Fishing
    1 Purple Trickster Circle Fly: Pixie Wing
    1 Prepared Thunder Salmon: Thunder Salmon
    1 Prepared Green Gill: Greengill Salmon
    1 prepared Weary Wrass: Weary Wrass
    1 Chum: Barren Croaker, Seaperch, Sprat

Fletching Supplies
    1 Hooked Enchanted Arrow: Offering 2 Kronos for the recipe
    1 Ice Tipped Acrylia Arrow: Small Brick of Acrylia Ore, Chunk of Condensed Ice
    1 CLASS 7 Drakebone Discord Tip Arrow: Chunk of Discordian Rock, Drake Wing Bones, Girplan Feathers
    1 Fletcher Ceramic Clay: Leopard Intestines - Steppes
    1 Druzzil's Composite Treant Laminated Compound Bow: Favor of Druzzil(Rare), Horse Hoof, Low Quality Horse Skin, Dry Treant

Branch, Belt of Leathery Fungus Flesh, Straight Oak Treant Branch, Straight Treant Branch(2)

Jewelcrafting Supplies
    1 Cazicite Ruby Veil : Chunk of Cazicite(2)
    1 iridescent scale headdress: Offering 2 Kronos for the recipe
    1 Jeweler Ceramic Clay: Stonemight Silver - Steppes
    1 Bone Bracelet of Corruption: Bubonian Blood(2), Inky Secretion, Lepertoloth Bone Segment
    1 Ice Ring of Chilling Depths: Water Mephit Blood, Chunk of E'cian Ice, Kraken Eye

Pottery Supplies
    1 Spiritstone of Everfrost: Frost Turnip, Iron Oxide, Permafrost Crystals
    1 Planar Pearl Encrusted Stein: Valor Crystals, Tainted Planar Essence
    1 Potter Ceramic Clay: Vergalid Clay - Sunderock Springs - a quarry slave
    1 Clay Powder Bomb: Relic Fragments
    1 Murkglider Charm: Chunk of Broken Ancient Stone Worker, Essence of Discord, Murkglider Blood

Research Supplies
    1 Fine Runic Papyrus: Sooty Fine Runic Papyrus
    1 Fine Runic Charta Arcanum: Stained Fine Runic Charta Arcanum
    1 Fine Runic Sortilege Sheet: Stained Fine Runic Sortilege Shee
    1 Researcher Ceramic Clay: Drake Wing Webbing - Sunderock
    1 Glowing Energeiac Rod: Sunshard Ore

Smithing Supplies
    1 Livestone Chain Sleeves: Earth Mephit Blood, Brick of Immaculate Steel
    1 Large Gothic Steel Pauldrons: Gargoyle Granite,
    1 Smith Ceramic Clay: Steppes Ore
    1 Bazu Breastplate of Flames: Pyrilen Flame(4) MEGA rare, Bazu Blood(4), Pristine Bazu Skin
    1 Extravagant Infused Glacial Great Axe: Dream Dust, Frost Bunny Pelt, Ice of Velious, Osmium Ore

Tailoring Supplies
    1 Siren Hair Robe: Offering 2 Kronos for the recipe
    1 Lemming Fur Backpack: Lemming Fur(2)
    1 Tailor Ceramic Clay: Spider Silk(3), Spiderling Silk(3), Wasp Spider Silk
    1 Firehide Tunic: Brick of Molten Ore(7), Fire Mephit Blood(2), , Metallic Substance, Magma Crystals(3),
    1 Mounted Forest Kangon Head: Forest Kangon Head

Gogo Bazaar window gadget!
    Scornfire, Nennius, Frael and 7 others like this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Bumping this so it doesn't get lost in the fog.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Where do I need to start this?

First I've heard of new quests being added!
  7. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

If you have 1.0 and 2.0 done, and you've done An Epic Request, you should see a greyed-out, locked achievement under your 2.5 achievement called An Epic Retelling.

To do An Epic Retelling, you get An Epic Request again from the lady in Felwithe, and have to complete your class portion in a special unique way. You get green text and an emote when you do it correctly like so:

06/18/16 12:34:33 AM Your flawless performance should make for a more interesting telling of this tale.

If you repeat the mission and do the special thing again, you will not get green text or an emote (you only seem to get this once).

After hailing the lady in Felwithe again, you get a new (class ornament) reward, and if you're the first of your class on the server, she puts your name on one of the plaques on the wall and there is a server message.

If you can't complete An Epic Retelling right now, you can gather the 16 groundspawns Orbital101 listed above and turn them in to Lebounde in Halas to start the Artisan quests.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

WTB a hint! like from which expansion its from or anything that could help :mad:
    Ssdar likes this.
  9. JassonArgonau New Member

I've been foraging with a Paladin for the Gondala Nut which is marked as No Trade. With forage capped at 50 is it even possible to forage this?
  10. JassonArgonau New Member

How embarrassing... posted this and two forages later......
    EnchFWO likes this.
  11. Randragon Augur

As I sit here and wait for DBG to get off their arses and fix the non-spawning item in Permafrost on Povar, I was going over some of the TS quests items and I was wondering about something. Do the quests entail steps of actually performing the TS actions or can I go ahead and start making some of them now and just hand them in when I am able to get the quests?

We can't get the quest yet on Povar because of one zone not spawning the item and I was hoping to get a jump on just making things beforehand.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
  12. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You have to make the items to update the quests.
    You can pre-farm the components and make the sub-combines however.
  13. Uuvin Augur

if so, how are non rogues supposed to combine the poison or non shaman to do alchemy? Does everyone have to swap classes and races just to complete this? We all need to go gnome at some point to do the tinkering too?
  14. Riou EQResource

No, you are intended to farm the pieces for them so they do combines to update tasks and give back to you, or just buy the Seal from them, etc.

All Seals are trade-able, you don't have to actually make any yourself if you have someone else to give them to you.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

Do you have all 3 tradeskill quests completed?
    Have you gathered everything farmable?
    If you wait until they fix it to do anything you will cry... especially for a few drop that 1 player can clear in 5min to get 1 drop every 4-6 hrs... imagine 2+players sharing the spawn... though i doubt many will bother and rather keep doing Gribble instead.

Unless it end up a version of our epic 3.0 Ornament @@

but probably just a trophy 2.0 with a clicky

The question is, will it lead to more quests?
    We shall see!
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

Any word/rumor on when the patch to let An Epic Retelling update in Mistmoore might move to Live. I have been working on all of the other stuff in the meantime, but it would nice to move forward with that.
  17. EnchFWO Augur

Tomorrow (Jul. 6).
  18. Ssdar Augur

anyone manage to figure out the arrow before the patch or are we all still going to be stuck on that for a bit longer?
  19. Nuttann Elder

" requires the quintessence of elements to port into the area you port in from the ..."

It has been many years since doing PoTime flagging and several bank cleansings later. This may not be fun, and regretful for those who destroyed the item once flagged for Time. It appears that you need the actual item on you to have Muon port you down again. And recover does not appear to be an option as it only shows the latest items. I did recently destroy a vial for the combine, but that still shows on recover on a mule (but that is not hard to replace anyways). Is there a way to regain the item in game or the four components if destroyed? I have not checked, but guessing that CotH does not work to that room unless you still could not get to Time from there if not flagged.

It was tough enough when guilds were doing PoP progression, back flagging, and farming. Getting a guild to find the targets up when raid day came did slow things down. Now people may be hitting those targets for a single character or just their alts with many of the hails going to waste unless you can find someone already doing it.

It doesn't matter too much to me as I had already decided to give up EQ, but having had TS's maxed and all trophies maxed for TSs available to me (including research), I considered doing the TS quests a bit here and there before totally dropping since TSers love pain. I was only really logging on to give away old TS components for people maxing their skill and to keep 3 houses and several bank bags of collection items I was holding organized for guild. (Between collection items and TSing, cleansing bank is something I have done many times.)
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  20. Drewie Augur

You can group with someone who has the Quintessence, and then every group member can get ported by Muon.