armored snow puma saddle

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zeklia, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Ryak Augur

I'm pretty sure that they do. Or would nobody have a problem if they just allowed everything from live servers to drop including defiant armor?

And principals run schools. I have principles.
    Taladir, Lithien, jiri_ and 1 other person like this.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

What's the rent on a cheap horse? The bridles costs less than 9k. What's the sell-back price on that same bridle? Even if it's 6k, it would seem like 3k is pretty cheap rent in the mean time.
  3. Random newb Augur

Put on your sexy face and cheapest horse is about 8.4k, sell back is 6.8k, or there abouts. It's super cheap if you've got the plat to start with.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Even better!
  5. Roshen Brand Manager

Hey all,

I spoke with the team, and I just wanted to give everyone the most recent update regarding this.

There are no plans at this time to add the Snow Puma mount back to the Marketplace on the Phinigel server for the same price, or to remove this item from players that purchased it for the discounted price.

We're constantly reevaluating our Marketplace, and there will be times that items are added or removed from the Marketplace... with or without notice.
    AwwYiss likes this.
  6. Vanrau Augur

$25 for mount is over priced. You can get mounts for cheaper on the live servers market places. Why aren't any of those mounts listed on TLP market place?
  7. Kunon Augur

Actually a decent recycling strategy by DBG.

That mount is obsolete stat wise on the Live servers and doesn't have the appeal of many of the others making it a zombie item with no real cash value. However, on the TLPs it represents the best stat mount you can buy which also affords them the luxury to charge a premium for it.

Moving forward they can do the same with other obsolete Live mounts and TLP people will buy them.
  8. AwwYiss New Member

Yes i'm sorry for using the incorrect homophone for principles.

I wouldn't have a problem if Defiant armor dropped and only a few lucky people got it. It's already happened with the Velketor's Lab and out of era drops in Velious.
  9. Ryak Augur

I don't like the answer but i appreciate that you at least gave an official answer.

I still think the decision to release stat mounts at all is extremely hypocritical, though, given the stance on other out of era items.
  10. AwwYiss New Member

What stance? they didn't pull the Velks lab items from people after they pulled them from the game either.
  11. Astley Augur

I think the 'stance' is that Velks loot/etc. was an oversight on it being dropped at all. They didn't go back and check the zones to make sure that all of the out of era stuff was turned off prior to Velious opening, but somewhat forgivable because of the magnitude of items over the years.

However, the stat mounts is a MUCH simpler task of checking a few items that they needed to manually turn on for sale on Phinigel. If they had sold the Luclin-era mounts in the DB store instead of the stat-mounts, it wouldn't be so hypocritical.
  12. Murphy Elder

rable rable. QQQQQQ

Etc.

Dev: They are their to stay.

Good for the devs. Let people support the game with purchases like that.

Also, really, once that level 29 that bought the mount increases ten levels or less, and stuff starts hitting for more, that little AC bump aint gonna mean squat. So stop whining to take little Timmy's snow puma away.
  13. Bolten Journeyman

What is the difference stat wise? Snow pumma vs the mounts out now?
  14. Astley Augur

What a thread necro...

But basically it's just some minor AC/HP/resists difference. Not all that much different from the other Daybreak store purchased mounts available right now.
  15. Bolten Journeyman

I was trying to do some research to get the exact stats a person receives. I found this little gem during that process :) Anyone have the exact buff difference as a level 65 between the two?
  16. Punchis-themonk Elder

Get with me next time for comparison Bolt I have 1.