ARE YOU NEW OR RETURNING? JOIN THIS SERVER

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Nick, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Toquillaw Augur

Yup, no transfers to, from, or between the TLP servers. You can't even see the transfer tokens in the store.
  2. Abazzagorath Augur

Caer Cadarn is still around, though i don't think they raid anymore. See the guild tag around occasionally.
    caninjamie likes this.
  3. Nick Elder

Look at all the returning players interested in the Progression Servers in "The Newbie Zone" and "Time Locked Progression Servers" forums.......

See???? im not the only one. Im glad i made this post to put the word out.

when i first returned to EQ i didnt know anything about them.

so any of u who gave me a hard time about it - Lol @ U. /pats himself on the back
    joshua white and JohnathanXFR like this.
  4. JohnathanXFR New Member

/supports this
  5. Gladare Augur

I only gave you a hard time when you deliberately made exaggerated/false claims about the normal servers. I don't mind you recruiting for Fippy one bit.
    Tegila, Sinestra, Yther and 1 other person like this.
  6. Xanorak Lorekeeper

Fippy ftw?
  7. joshua white New Member

I'm a brand new player to this game and I just stumbled on this thread and decided to make my character on this realm. Loving the game so far!
  8. Tegila Augur

people on live dont jsut sit back and watch their mercs kill things. this is the misconception people are fighting against in this thread.

there are good and bad things about every server, and no server forces you to progress faster tahn you want to or forces you to use "modern" conveniences like mercs if you dont want to, however there are some severe restrctions to some special servers to keep in mind before devoting too much time to them. i don't just mean TLP's either, though they ahve the tightest restrictions.

Where you go should depend more on what it is you're after in EQ the most, an ongoing game that's never died, or the nostalgia you experienced long ago, not what one guy says to another guy in this thread which is highly biased.
    Sinestra and Yther like this.