Anniversary Promotions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KrakenReality, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Perador New Member

Darn... I was saving for 3 months my free station cash on 3 toons and bought 3 hero forge's armor yesterday morning. Pretty much FML.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I really do empathise, I had bought 5x 12 month subs a few weeks prior to the lifetime offer, so I didn't have the money to get on board which I absolutely would have done, was pretty deflating but that's just how it be some times
    Gyurika Godofwar and Perador like this.
  3. Igorath-Bertox Elder

"Finally, if you are an All Access member and log in between March 16 at 12 AM PDT and April 20 at 10 PM PDT, you will receive an XP potion, the Othmir Fez, and one Hero’s Forge unlocker!"

Zero point for F2P players to log in. Good Job DBG!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Trogodor New Member

To add salt to wounds, the in-game announcement from last year saying there is a free Heroic toon is currently in game :p

if you want to claim the hero's forge armor on a max level/aa toon... Those Xp potions you will be saving till the next level increase

enjoy your chapeau's mateys
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

You can use $15 of your stimulus check (unless you are not in the US).
  6. Leerah Augur

I just want to say that's an awesome graphic! Pale geode is nice. The red ones look like strawberry Danish.
    Issk and Rondor like this.
  7. Cicelee Augur

Boy that screams shield augment all over that...

No mod2 though? No caster augment? Only the one augment available?
  8. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Othmir Fez Hat Ornament giveaway sponsored by the Norrath Carpenters and Stonemasons Guilds. Get your doorways and ceilings raised for a reasonable fee. Make your appointment today!
    Issk and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  10. Kelset Elder

LOL
  11. Cicelee Augur

Maedhros likes this.
  12. Leerah Augur

How many othmir can you fit in a clown car?
  13. Flatchy Court Jester

I got my hat and exp potion but do not see any Heros forge unlocker item. Looked at my keyring and did not have slots added to mine? How do you get that part?
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You should just be able to equip Heroes forge visible slots items now, I think it is a claimed flag rather than an item you click & you wont get slots added as that would be for the heroes forge keyring which is not the same thing as the unlock.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It is for unlocking the feature not to add more slots to the keyring.
  16. German Augur

Don't feed the trolls, nobody would ever be upset that a free account didn't net even more free stuff.
  17. Perador New Member

Well I just thought I would update that they did in fact refund the station cash in my case, after a polite petition. I must say the GMs have been quite fair with me across several petitions and encounters in the last few years. Kudos
  18. Leerah Augur

Heroic Characters:
    They still haven't fixed the in game message. They owe us one now!
    Fenthen likes this.
  19. Nennius Curmudgeon

Whoa! I didn't get this message. I demand to get the message sent in error so I can get some too. :)
  20. Vumad Cape Wearer

Does the hero's forge have to be claimed by a certain date or do we simply have to log in? I didn't see in the announcement that it had to be claimed by a certain date. My main has the hero's forge, so I'd have to claim it on an alt, but which, I don't know, because I haven't played them much.

Also would be nice if all XP potions were made heirloom. Some could be, I don't know, but one post talked about wasting the hero forge or the potion by claiming it on a toon that can't benefit from both.