Anniversary Promotions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KrakenReality, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Zamiam Augur

it does not have to be claimed by a certain date .. all you need to do is log in with the All Access account and item will show up in your /claim window .. if its not there make sure you select refresh ..
    the package is Heirloom so once you claim it you can still transfer it to another toon on said account , however once you open package the only item that remains heirloom is the hat ornament .. the Xp potion and the HF flag is not .. HF flag is automatic and will flag that toon as HF able .. and the xp pot will be no trade .. so make sure its on the right toon before you open package
    Vumad likes this.
  2. Leerah Augur

It's the little pop up boxes. As I'm still logging toons in, the popup is still happening.
  3. Leerah Augur

It would be nice if you put a large hot zone xp bonus on Blackburrow. People wouldn't mind wandering around, killing things for hours if we got some experience.
    Fenthen and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. Leerah Augur

And Transfer Tokens!
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

I have
    I have not seen that yet. Weird. I feel deprived. Time to create an obscure, yet well covered by the press, group of seemingly committed people to protest.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  6. Leerah Augur

You have to have seen them. The little icons on the left that tell you about Brew Day and Fireworks!

7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I think it was something like 30 AA for finishing the mission. You want to flip it for augs you get minimal exp, you complete it you get a lot. Whole group gets the feather so I don't have a problem with the amount of exp you get for clearing the zone.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Mine are on the right. But I still don't have one that is about the 21st anniversary. I have all the others though.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Same here. Truly, some animals are more equal than the others.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

neigh!!!!!
  11. Leerah Augur

Ahhh I have a theory. I don't patch every time.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

That was really Baaaaaaaaad.
    Tatanka likes this.
  13. Zamiam Augur

you guys are all quacks !! ;)
    Nennius and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  14. Jennre Band Leader

Maybe needs more horsepower.
    Nennius likes this.
  15. Moege Augur

8 AA for killing the 3 commanders + Axtig