Anniversary Promotions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KrakenReality, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Riou EQResource

Spoilers
    Bonus 1: March 16 - April 01 - "EXP"
    Bonus 2: March 16 - April 20 - "Member Log In"
    Anny 14-22: March 16 - May 10

Anniversary has new stuff, everyone probably wants to do at least some of it
    dreamweaver and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No bonus rares?
  3. Riou EQResource

The annual bonus is just EXP, last year they did an appreciation bonus because of the start of covid-19 lockdowns, not sure if they will do another one since there are still covid-19 lockdowns
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Blergh.

Oh well, 3 quests and forget about the anniversay yet again. I guess it is 1 more than we got last year. :rolleyes:
  5. Riou EQResource

At least the HA has a nice clicky bonus that everyone will want, and the named in it if the aug is good (for your class) will have to be flipped every like 5 minutes for hours :p
  6. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

I'm not convinced the named in that task is real after the last couple days.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

Well, were waiting! (in my best Ted Knight voice).
    Yinla likes this.
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

We don't have additional bonuses planned this year, at least at this time.
  9. Dalsina Lunrais

Member Log In???
  10. KrakenReality Augur

I got to admit, I'm baffled that the anniversary isn't being promoted or teased on their social media. The exception is DW offering some hints on page 4 or 5 or a forum post. I know they're bad at marketing, but anniversary, expansions, and new TLPs are the primetime attention grabbers.
  11. Riou EQResource

Members that log in during that time will get 3 bonus "things" per account
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Per account????

Not per char?
  13. dreamweaver Community Manager

Anniversary promotions run for a period of time, so there isn't the same type of urgency to make sure everyone logs in on the first day. Also, there are additional things this year that have slightly postponed the announcements.
    Jennre and Svann2 like this.
  14. KrakenReality Augur

I disagree, it absolutely is about getting as many people to sign in at once. Staggered log-ins through the event don't create a natural buzz and social interactions. You got to be sending out emails, post in social media, and maybe if you're wild pay for a Facebook ad or Youtube. Anniversary marketing should be going after people that aren't playing as much as your targeting the people that are already engaged with EQ.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

22nd Everquest Anniversary Mission & Quests Let know if you enjoy it and if you want me to do a little run down each month on whats new in the monthly patch. My editing skills are a little rusty but it will get better as I do more :)
  16. Zamiam Augur

your link is broken
  17. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Turning 85 Heroics into lvl 100 Heroics !!??!! Come on you know you want to do it.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fenthen like this.
  18. dreamweaver Community Manager

Unfortunately it is not that. Trust, if/when that happens I'll be yelling about it everywhere.
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

omg not more murkglider looking things. Those things come in 3's

or sex bunnies errr I mean preference transcriptive bunnies
  20. dreamweaver Community Manager

I'm 99.99% certain it isn't another murkglider.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Svann2 and OldCa61 like this.