[Agnarr] Charge the Lair

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Xeris, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Xeris Augur

Bumping. Not too late to enjoy Agnarr. Had a nice influx of leveling players lately!
  2. Xeris Augur

lot of new recruits lately. wanna charge some lairs? join today! :D all levels/experience accepted!
  3. Uesce Journeyman

65 shaman looking for a guild. EP/time flagged
  4. Xeris Augur

Sweet! Find one of us in game for an invite !
  5. CaptainSkeet Augur

Y’all still raiding?
  6. Xeris Augur

Absolutely ! Still going quite strong :) About a dozen new/leveling players just reaching 65, fielding near full raids... finishing up another backflag/Luclin content run.
  7. CaptainSkeet Augur

Nice! Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll make any raid as I am typically available starting at the end time for your raids. Was thinking of coming back to mess around for fun though.
  8. Xeris Augur

9. Xeris Augur

Very nice influx of new and returning players on Agnarr! We're always looking for more. Whether you're new and leveling or returning and looking to raid we have people for you.

Got about 10 people in the 20s-40s leveling up for the first time... And we are still cranking out raids every week.

We clear content more efficiently than anyone on the server currently.
  10. Trakksem Journeyman

Good day! I just actually started on Agnarr and had hopes of finding a guild. With the way the server works, i was just curious if you guys do any of the older tier raids? Stuff like Naggy / Vox (i was told can be done through AoC even if over 52) Are AoC's even in this server? Agnarr is the perfect place for me, because that was the time where I first joined EQ and my fav time period
  11. Leifer Augur

I started two toons on Agnarr just recently (Paladin and Enchanter). I was hoping the server was still kicking. I'm planning on leveling up both and hoping that PoTime guilds are still running strong by then. I raided PoTime back in era (early 2003) on Bristlebane (#2 guild Quarm kill on server) and it would be fun to relive the experience.
  12. Xeris Augur

Hello! Find us in game and we can invite !
  13. Xeris Augur

Always recruiting more people! We have lots of fun plans for the summer. KEEPING AGNARR .
  14. Bhane Veteran N00b

Are you guys still recruiting? Do you have any level limits or prereqs?

I'm brand new all over again and working on leveling up a toon because it's a pop locked server. I raided thru from Vox/Naggy to the end of serpent spine on live back in the day (Primal Evolution and Reviction guilds on Morell Thule) and left for greener pastures due to the way the game was heading from there.

I've come back for the covid opening of the tlps and have decided I'm staying (to the point I've resigned so I can use the bazaar during the free time). I've seen your guild tag all over the place the past 2 days I've been around and I'm looking for somewhere active to hang my helm. I've been through the entirety of pop flagging before and look forward to watching Zeb get freed yet again.

Irken, troll shaman (of the super low level currently but working on it).
  15. GriefPK Elder

+1 for the guild name! Freak'n awesome lol
  16. Xeris Augur

We actually have like 50 brand new players, and we're about to start a 1-65 progression march so we'll have most of the guild playing fresh characters. We are happy to take in new people!
  17. Hedkrak New Member

Bumping this because I have had a blast with this guild since I've joined.
  18. Bruteforce New Member

I recommend this guild! CHEERS
  19. Questoften32 Augur

Do you help new tlp players out with the things they cant do, on other server and are not used to doing?
    Are there groups for lower levels when needed?
  20. Xeris Augur

Bump - still recruiting.

We have a whole set of people who are leveling right now, but many of them are now 30+... but there are generally alts and people happy to help out.

We typically have 50-100 people on at any given time, so there are often people down to do stuff.

Looking for more players! If you're still on Agnarr give us a ring