[Agnarr] Charge the Lair

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Xeris, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Beerork New Member

New to server but most of my actual play time is during days off would be before say 5 PST. Able to log in for raids at the PST times. How would one get to the interview?
  2. Xeris Augur

Just find one of us officers in game ! Tenfeettall, WNBA, Trip, Xeris, Doozlez, Xentin... Or really anyone tagged can point ya in the right direction
  3. Beerork New Member

Great thank you
  4. NinjutsuMMO Augur

Best server ever !
    Great guild for casual players who enjoy classic EQ
  5. Xeris Augur

Want to join a guild on Agnarr that's gonna be on Agnarr for the long haul? Whether you're returning, new, leveling, or max level, we've got spots for you! We're a family guild, not just people who come online to raid and then log off.

Grouping, off night raids, old world content, you name it, we do it! Come charge some lairs with us~
  6. papercut New Member

I am coming back to EQ late, noticed the PoP server and can't help but want to join. I guess I missed the train but any chance there's still lower levels playing the game? Any future leveling groups I can join in on by chance? I am worried that I can't solo my way through the game.
  7. Xeris Augur

There are levelers still, and the guild will certainly help you level with buffs/pling, etc.

If you're expecting dozens of people in popular leveling zones you're gonna be bummed. You may have to take some time to form a group or stick around until people get on alts, but it's certainly not impossible.

Agnarr has one of the most friendly communities in EQ.
  8. Xeris Augur

We are still charging lairs on Agnarr! If you want to join us, please reach out in game.
  9. Xeris Augur

Charge Lairs on Agnarr. It's an awesome server!!
  10. Xeris Augur

We are still active on Agnarr. If you're looking for a fun place to play, join us. Whether you're new or returning we got ya.

Agnarr is a cool place to play if you like the POP era. You can play casually and never fall behind, all the toxic players are gone, and everyone that remains is super friendly and helpful.
  11. Xeris Augur

Holiday time. Play on Agnarr! Charge the Lair with us
  12. Xeris Augur

Nice population boost on Agnarr recently! Come join the largest community on the server :)
  13. Xeris Augur

Come join if you're looking for a fun family
  14. Xeris Augur

Charge the Lair with us. We run a full planar progression run every few months, raids for alts to gear up, weekly VT runs. Best place in the server to be
  15. Herf Augur

I'll just nudge in here and say, if your primary playtime is euro, or daytime USA, you might want to check out The Remedy. Euro guild with daytime 'mericans. 2 raids per week and sunday fundays.
  16. Xeris Augur

Did you really advertise remedy in our thread? Lol... That's kinda uncalled for
  17. Xeris Augur

Working on another planar progression run. Always looking for more folks, whether you're just leveling or are ready to raid. We got you ;D
  18. Xeris Augur

Realized I haven't updated the OP in awhile. Always looking for more folks :)
  19. Xeris Augur

Just completed another full Planar Progression run! If you're on Agnarr and looking for a home, we're a true community. We actively run a ton of content for people looking to experience everything at a fun pace.

Normal DKP raids we blow through content to gear up our players, but on off nights we go through VT weekly, Velious content every few weeks, Planar Progression every few months, Elementals every week, and random fun stuff that people want to do: Ring wars, VP, SSRA, whatever!

We're super friendly for new/leveling players or returning veterans. We all have alts that can group with you as you level, or help you adventure.

Hit up anyone in game :D
  20. Xeris Augur

More Agnarr! Have fun with us in game. If you're new or returning, you're welcome here!