Add Undead Dragongut Strings to non-UDB Trakanon Please...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Soon, Mar 30, 2016.

1. GuardDorko New Member

Just chiming in to say i would like to see UDB spawn a Trak with no BPs. That is all.
    Soon likes this.
  2. Laok Journeyman

Lets use some logic here. (Crazy, right?)

Trak, IIRC, used to be a once a week spawn. Huge bottleneck for us bards, so they added the UDB, which let us spawn a nerfed Trak that dropped one BP and guts. UDB was once a day.

Now, Trak spawns, what, once a day? And UDB is every 16 hours (plus or minus). If Trak is up, he eats the UDB. Wait another 16 hours.

Kunark lasted a year. On Phinney, it'll last 12 weeks. Increase the spawn time of UDB significantly to get all these bards that are ready for their epic the guts in era. It's pretty simple. Also, do the same for all the other bottlenecks in all the epics. Compress the time required to complete them due to the compressed timeframe of the server.

And all you people about us should just shush. The reason we're on Phinney is because we don't wanna poopsock anymore. I've gotten a real bard epic once, lemme get this one a little faster.
  3. Bard Speed New Member

Either adding the guts to the regular Trakanon or taking the BP drop off the UDB version and making it pop in all instances would be great.
  4. Wintermalo Augur

How about a compromise. UDB spawns in all picks and has the same respawn timer that it currently has, but when you do the final hand-in, you have a 50% chance of being found "unworthy" and have to start the entire epic over again from the very beginning.
  5. Spooky Augur

It's bad enough that I think the majority of bards would agree to that.
  6. -wycca Augur

Trak has never been a once a week spawn.
  7. Laok Journeyman

My bad. He was 3 days.
  8. Soon Augur

Another point is UDB and the spawned Trak doesn't have the MOTM buff. Similar to Drusella. If Drusella gets a fix to have a AoC for HS because of MOTM buff, why not spawn the UDB in picks. Or put the MOTM buff to UDB and spawned Trak. And make an AOC for that.
  9. Soon Augur

Sent an alt there to keep track of UDB spawn. Timed. Got people in. Real Trakanon suddenly pop'ed, ate UDB and wipe us all. Ok. Time again. Get ready to fight again. Server crashed and screwed up the timer. This quest is really challenging.
  10. Tudadar Augur

I heard its been failed several times. Bards should question/unite vs the guilds/groups that wasted the spawn. If 15 people are socking it and your guild needs it bad bring 30. I dont think any guild that doesnt need guts will commit that many unless real trak is due. Or take 15 guildies and farm platinum/kronos and buy the multi. Im sure real guilds can figure something out.
  11. Soon Augur

What have been failed several times? We didn't even attempt it before Trak spawned.

And yes, I would like to buy the . Please send me a tell if any have one.
  12. Kiani Augur

I would imagine that any good farming udb for BPs would happily let another bard loot the guts, if only because it'd mean less competition for the spawn.
  13. Kittany Augur

You'd think that would be the most logical thing to do. But of course, some people enjoy "competition" more than being smart or being a fellow human being :p
  14. Rolento23 Journeyman

I have been camping the UDB for weeks now. Almost 4 weeks now to be exact. I have yet to see any "farmers" take the bard out. Its been guilds all with bards that need there epic.

I have seen Trak eat the bard a few times, I've also seen random pugs pull him and kill just the UDB as well.

I'm not a fan of how the UDB is now, and also would like seeing it back on the real trak, even if its not a 100% drop. At least you don't have to track a spawn every half day.... With half of the spawns also happening in the 4am to 8am EST range when NO ONE is on.

I have honestly become a UDB expert, I have also had extremely terrible luck killing him.. Been in 3 DPS races, and 2 wipes... In 3 weeks. Trust me when I say that I have his timer down 90% of the time too.

Id rather do the VP key every week then deal with what im doing with the UDB
  15. uk6999 Augur

WTB guts 10 krono to get past this bottleneck dbg doesnt want to acknowledge how bad it is.
  16. -wycca Augur

You've certainly put in your time! I did the same for mine, but was lucky that EoE was farming bp's at the time and giving away the guts (thanks EoE).

This is probably the best option IMO aside from simply boosting udb spawn rate (which brings up the bp problem again). The UDB in picks had issues with the port going to the wrong zone, and is the more likely culprit for removal rather than the bp being too available.
  17. Soon Augur

I will pay 20kronos for it. I am serious. Please send me a tell in game or PM me if anyone have it.
  18. VatasticDr00d Lorekeeper

Why not,just save yourself the 20krono and do it week #1 of Velious when everyone is busy with the new content? I don't mean this as a wise comment I just don't understand paying $200+ for an item that you can get easily in 6 weeks.
  19. Soon Augur

You really think it will be easier? If no guild cares about open world Trakanon, it will just get worse.
  20. Machen New Member

Only if you were on a server with 500 people and only 1 end game raid guild.