A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JChan, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Shanarias Augur

I will offer a possible solution. Why not clone Aradune onto your least populated TLP server, use the Aradune rules, and give people the choice of "Aradune 1", or 2.? Just a possible solution, since nearly all of the older TLP servers become Ghost Towns anyway. You already have most of the infrastructure to so this, I believe.
    On another note, I play mostly on Test now, and for some reason, our exp bonus poofed and when last I was on (late last night) it had not returned. But thanks for the update. I have nothing bad to say here. I am merely offering what might be a workable solution.
  2. Bobokin Augur

Likely, all of the above, as long as those are actually code words for real people and events.
  3. Bobokin Augur

To the contrary, people often complain because they have other things to do with their lives.

Bugs, crashes, and rollbacks all have opportunity costs.
  4. Trapper New Member

Everyone has the opportunity to do something else, and they are using that opportunity to complain instead of enjoying life, if the game is not fun don't play it. Don't complain about it not being good enough for your $15 to the people who pushed out a product ahead of schedule because of customer demand with a lot of other stuff going of including a global crisis.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. bonzojon New Member

I first attempted to login at 11:15 EST. There was already a 15 minute queue, but not too bad. Then, after 10 minutes of game play the game crashed, and guess what, now a 25 minute queue. It's only 9 AM on the west coast right now.

The server capacity is completely unacceptable.

It's 2020 guys, adding server capacity isn't that hard. If P1999 could handle a launch, and then an additional server to handle overflow, you can too. Maybe go ask Rogaen for help.

Stop being a lazy, greedy company.
    Heralde likes this.
  6. Bobokin Augur

Why don't you stop telling other people what to do with their time.
    scaethach and bonzojon like this.
  7. Lingum Elder

They need to take their medicine. It's not like any of this was unforeseeable.
  8. Jazi New Member

3.5 hour login queue. 6/13/2020 9pm PST
  9. Tigol New Member

Lol. Ahead of schedule but doesn't work at all. Please don't rush anything if it's not going to work. You already have my money sitting in your bank account.
  10. Exekute New Member

I was looking forward to spending some time on my lazy Sunday off playing EQ. Instead I've been stuck in queue for nearly 3 hours. What's the point of paying for a game I can hardly ever use?
  11. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

I waited a couple weeks to start playing since i dont want to be one of these stay at home sons that games till the sun comes up then sleeps all day and lo and behold 180 min que on a sunday Lol

you guys bombed so hard
  12. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

Stops playing keeps posting LOL
  13. Exekute New Member

He obviously wants to play, and he's asking when he should check back. That's not funny, it's very smart and logical. What's funny to me is someone who keeps paying for this garbage. A fool and his money...
    scaethach likes this.
  14. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

College kids full schedules LOLOL
  15. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

P99 had 1500 tops , this server has well over 5k people on it

and dont bring up the toxic RMT Scandal paradise that is project 1999 the staff have engaged in too much corruption and for profit activites to ever be trusted with anything.
  16. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

ExekuteNew Member

[IMG]
  17. Exekute New Member

I've had this account since Velious. No idea where New Member comes from.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It comes from your "post" adjective. You are a new member because you have only made a few posts but if one clicks on your name they could clearly see you have been here since 2017......

Unlike Redgnome1 who is also a new member but only on the boards since
    Feb 18, 2020
  19. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

i dont care about your forum activity i wanted to post this

[IMG]

He says a fool and his money making fun of people paying for this game and he is paying
  20. Deadshade Augur

Sorry but your post is a major understatement .
    They don't give us the Worst Possible service, they give us NO SERVICE at all.
    When you can't log in in a server then the service that they could give if we could log in doesn't really matter ;)