A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JChan, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Deathrow1 New Member

Acknowledgement that there is a HUGE problem would be the first step in any customer service model. Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions.
  2. Kastore New Member

286+ min queue. Refunds refunds refunds! So sad and disappointing.
  3. Trapper New Member

I was not telling anyone what to do, I was just offering some common sense advise. If what you are doing for entertainment is not entertaining you, try something else.
  4. Trapper New Member

I must be brain dead because I fail to see how it is the companies fault you did not spend your money wisely, I will talk to my Dr. about this and update you.
  5. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

You do realize the pop of aradune is higher then any other eq server in history right?
  6. Trapper New Member

You must be one of those people who assume what other people are like on little or no information.

Now to get down to the Brass TACKS, people choose to pay their hard earned money for a 20 year old game that has known issues. With all the TLPs that have already been opened and the problems they had it would have been very unwise to spend money of bags and things just for this new server before it was ever open let alone before we got to see what issues this one had.

Secondly, I am one of those guys at work who has reached 2 out of court settlements and is currently in a class action case against a third employer. So no, you know nothing about me and your assumptions indicate that you are having some issues at work and should do something about it.

Thirdly, I choose to direct my attention toward the the mob of people who are acting like spoiled children distracting the attention of the people who are trying to fix the problem. Think of it this way, a child drops a bowl of cereal and the bowl breaks and the child starts crying because now they cant eat that food. Are you going to get the child more food then clean the broken glass off the floor, or ignore the crying child and clean the broken glass off the floor and then get the child more food?
  7. Bobokin Augur

Yeah, my daughter had an 18 credit load where 12 credits is considered full time. My son is in the late year of a difficult STEM degree. Both also have outside activities and employment.

Perhaps you don't understand how higher education works, or perhaps you feel belittling those seeking college degrees is just hilarious. Perhaps it is something else, so you tell us what is so funny.
    Rolaque and Nennius like this.
  8. Name2 Augur

Maybe Daybreak is supportive of equality regardless of sexual orientation, and maybe they aren't supportive of Donald Trump? Why should Daybreak cater to your beliefs? They can take whatever stance they want to. You don't have to support them. You know, that whole freedom thing.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I approve of you getting a "Special Snowflake" bear.
  10. Gontak New Member

Logged in at 330pm CST 29m queue.......3.5 hours later, here I sit, still waiting.
  11. your_best_man New Member

The fact that they can't even implement an AFK timer to boot inactive players out and clean out the queue speaks volumes about DPG's ability to deliver.
  12. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

13. Lyrical Augur

To little to late. Company has lied and stolen from me for the last time.