A Letter to Froglok Monks

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cervelo Journeyman

They should have limited the voting to Gold accounts only, because all others type of accounts can be created for free (as many as you want). So I don't believe the WE BL came out on top. I think someone or groups of people where highly motivated in getting certain combo approved, when it wasn't what the majority wanted.
  2. DirtyGurtie Lorekeeper

Can't wait till tomorrow, looking forward to making a froglok monk, and wood elf beastlord:) So psyched:)
  3. Cervelo Journeyman

You and five other people, but everyone else doesn't care.
  4. code-zero Augur

NEWS FLASH! You didn't even need to log in on an account to vote for the Race/Class Combos....

Here are the brackets

You were limited to one vote per day period.

There were some attempts to cheat by posting multiple votes a day and those were all booted.

Froglok Monks were preselected to be a new combo

From what I gather the combos up for vote were screened from years of archived forum post and then qualified on the basis of armor textures and animations that'd be appropriate.

Yes, there were attempts to cheat and those were squashed
  5. Yesway Augur

You must be super upset you didn't get to make your drizzt clone....It's too bad they didn't just make all of them available, it would have saved us the complaining. There are a lot of people who are excited to make the new class/race combos.
  6. Yesway Augur

7. SOE-MOD-03 Elder

This thread has become non-constructive.

♥03
    Mary Poppins likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.