A Letter to Froglok Monks

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gythlen Augur

My concern is that the stuff in Rathe for the other froglok classes are BROKEN. You can't get newb armor there, so no, It'd rather the monks not start there unless SoE fixes stuff. It's a shame for those who want to check it out.

A lot of NPCs 'died' and quests broke majorly when they were moved from Grobb (which they took over then were kicked out) and put in Rathe Mtns.
  2. Zinth Augur

there is a fungi lvl 51 req that bst can use, don't remember where it drops though but I saw it linked at some time
  3. Aoerik New Member

CC and melee .... hmmmm, Bard much?

And per EQ2 lore, Luclin (the moon) basically exploded, thus no Vah Shir.

I applaud the lore being added, give the frog monks a real place in EQ history, reworking the epics is probably too much work, but that is an awesome start.
  4. bootman New Member

I think a froglock monk is awesome i have a frog rogue and love the graphics on him,with the flipping and speed ya see when they hit etc is awesome i can just imagine a frog kickin with that spin now hahaahaha cool add eq
  5. Haloek New Member

Vah Shirs are not around in EQ2 because the gnomes and Erudites exploded Luclin
  6. Haloek New Member

Wow disturbing
    Soloist likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I've leveled up alts through TSS too many times, I was looking forwards to starting somewhere different.

If these quests are broken they need fixing before the monk frogs go in.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Believe that was the Fungal Patch Vest
  9. Sinzz Augur

"There is a truth in every one of us--a core to our being that defines who we are and where we belong. Our first duty is to discover ourselves, our truth. If we kill a hundred evils but lose ourselves, what have we gained?"
    As a Sk if I has to tell you .... you are doing it wrong:)
  10. Nyni New Member

ROFL... maybe urine splash .. some frogs give ya warts!!!!
  11. bogie New Member

Seriously? Oh goody can't wait to make a frog monk. NOT. I think the peeps who think these things up are mentally deficient. There's nothing agile about a frog. Better a gnome or even a woodelf if we're going to use what we have. Come on put some thought into what you guys do.
  12. Scribe of Fury New Member

Good lord, is there anything you crybabies won't whine about? I don't like the idea of Froglok Monk, I would have preferred a Vah Shir Monk.

But what's done is done, you can't change it now so you might as well just accept it as part of the game or stop playing (something I know none of you will do either.)
  13. Lubal New Member

I believe that would be the encounter in the basement of the Omelas dungeon, yes?
  14. Mournblade Lorekeeper

It still blows my mind how the Froglok monk and Woodelf beastlord got through. Seriously "Froglok monk" over Dark Elf ranger? Just on cool factor alone the DE had it won hands down. I'm curious on the actual voting. How many are duplicate votes from the same person with a ton of F2P accounts.
  15. Zarie New Member

Nothing wrong with Froglok monks. Was something supposed to be from conception. They have many abilities more than Iskar and Human and compliment them, Group the three races and surely a formidable group??
    As usual a personal opinion. .....:)
    Zarie
    Created on Rodcet Nife and merged with Quellious and again with Povar
  16. Yesway Augur

Froglok wasn't voted on, they had that already from some poll or something they had done before. And de ranger was lame anyway, see I can make inflammatory comments too.
  17. Cervelo Journeyman

The DE ranger is not lame at all compared the Froglok monk or Woodelf BL. In fact the DE ranger would have been down right awesome. The Froggie Kung Fu reptile is just silly.
  18. Yesway Augur

Obviously not enough people agree with you :)
  19. Cervelo Journeyman

The voting was rigged. Possibly by fraudulent votes and/or other methods.
    KC13 and Yinla like this.
  20. Yesway Augur

Sure, enough people thought the same when every other time that DE Ranger was being beat but suddenly won. Iksar berserker would have been better than either DE Ranger or WE Beast but that got cheated out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.