50's on Aradune already

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thrawnseg, May 29, 2020.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

If they used pots then make it Server first 50*.
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

[IMG]
  3. Tucoh Augur

Hey bud, let us know when someone claims server first level 50 with no pots used. We can chisel their name next to "Fastest 100 yard dash with no shoes" and "Best Wilks Coefficient with no protein powder"
  4. Healiez Augur

Curious how they can watch someone and know without a shadow of a doubt they are using a program...

Sure some are easy to visualize, a person nudging forward 1.2 second every 121 seconds like clockwork.

However, some of these programs get really advanced. They have delays, you can set windows for the action to occur, and then you can set a random command from a list of dozens.

At 121 second person sat down
    at 229 seconds person ran forward
    at 454 seconds person shimmied
    at 672 seconds person cast a spell
    at 1000 seconds person shimmied again.

Bot, or someone cooking dinner and randomly running to their computer to reset afk timer? If its so easy to determine.

I am not saying something shouldnt be done, but it isnt black and white
  5. Tucoh Augur

I haven't and won't keep myself online while AFK (I figure let other people get a chance), but if I did I'd do it in the commons tunnel. There are 100+ people crammed in there doing nothing physically but are ostensibly actively transacting. Running a script that either advertises a moderately poor price for a commodity or just moves would be just about impossible to differentiate from everyone else.

A GM could pop into the Neriak (my hometown...) where there are tons of afk players, check which ones are sending controls intermittently and start sending tells and hand out suspensions easily. But doing it in commonlands tunnel? Much tougher.
  6. Questioneer New Member

Hey sorry I know this is old but I found this thread while looking for Aradune ZEM list and then I saw your post.

"and of course that ZEM list we developed (but you didn't link!) was very helpful."

Do you have this? & a updated list that includes Kunark/Velious zones plz?

ty