50's on Aradune already

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thrawnseg, May 29, 2020.

1. Thrawnseg Augur

Show's over boys. I bet the queue stopped you form getting 50 first before the Faceless people, eh?
  2. Rothj Augur

These tlp's, and this one specifically, have shown me what a joke eq has finally become. Devs who don't know what they're doing listening to forum complainers who don't know what they want. That gave us this abomination. *golf clap* I'm actually impressed.
    KimchiGoddess and Herf like this.
  3. Snails New Member

Im wicked rich and im in the talks with eq owners to open a new tlp server, bit nobody is allowed to andvance further than me, its gonna be great
    Samueru likes this.
  4. Kronotowin Elder

All the serial RMT sellers are unaffected by the wait times so they've got a great head start to really pump the Krono prices.
  5. Gio1999 Augur

There's only 2... calm down. No one else is even close.
  6. Tucoh Augur

You sure they aren't all deleted? Aradune is making people do crazy things.

minimind likes this.
  7. Jezzie Augur

I'm so mad! This was my last chance to be first to 50. I bought a 24 pack of Hot Pockets, 3 kilos of meth, cancelled my grandma's funeral and all so I could sit in this queue staring at the login screen.

[IMG]
    jeskola, Lolafv and Herf like this.
  8. Gio1999 Augur

Wouldn't surprise me if there were shenigans like mobs that insta respawn that DBG hasn't removed yet.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Wow. That looks legit, too.
    Bailen and TrolleyDruid like this.
  10. revivin Journeyman

geeze for real a 50? I have not even got in on the server for more then 10minutes yet still 2 hour wait..
    holy crap
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

12. TLP Addict Augur

I swear to God I'm gonna pistol whip the next person that says Shenanigans.
  13. Jezzie Augur

[IMG]
    Zaidex is so good he didn't even stop to put his cloth pants on!
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

Hey Farva, what's that restaurant you like?
  15. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Barrrt tells you "Well guess you could still win but makes for one long grind boxin lol"

KEKW
  17. Gnothappening Augur

Like the orcs in oasis? They aren't instant but are pretty fast.
  18. Gremin Augur

yup if you where know you can do the grind pretty dang fast.
  19. -wycca Augur

It was done legit. There was no instant spawn mobs and they didn't even use Lavastorm smokes (it's a normal camp, they're just a pretty fast spawn). If you've been around for awhile on TLPs you should know Zaide, and know that he plans obsessively for goals - especially anything involving time or being 1st. They did their homework, practiced a few things, and executed their plan. Also, they probably had GM's stop in every so often (even invis), I was in the 1st group to 50 on Phinigel and 2nd to 50 on Ragefire - GM's stopped in to check on us (they are just as curious as anyone else).
    TrolleyDruid and Critt like this.
  20. Zinkeh Augur

And yet people cant get on OR stay connected.
    Xanadas likes this.