50% Bonus XP: October 16 - 18

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Hail Norrathians!

There's more FALL FRENZY happening this weekend! From Friday, October 16 (beginning at 12:01AM PDT) through Sunday, October 18 (11:59PM PDT), you'll get 50% Bonus XP!*

Don't forget, our Fall Frenzy events are leading up to The Broken Mirror. Have you pre-ordered your copy yet?

*As with previous Fall Frenzy events, this bonus will not apply on any Time-Locked Progression Servers.
    Tarvas and Fanra like this.
  2. telezar Journeyman

LoL again we pay for TLP and get screwed figures. Not even a 50%? It dosent matter no bodys playing on lockjaw now anyways because you guys have limited the content for to long. Good job with everything you guys do!
    lockjaws likes this.
  3. FixShamanPlease Elder

XP bonus again??!!
  4. tasskitty New Member

This is BS .. No Halloween events on TLP servers, no xp boost weekend on TLP servers. Why in the hell do the people who are monthly subscribers get nothing for being subscribers. I am seriously considering dropping my membership back and quit playing on the TLP servers. Thanks for nothing.
    lockjaws likes this.
  5. Eriadoc Elder

People who are monthly subscribers all get the same thing. Whether they choose ro partake is entirely up to them. You can choose to forego your 500SC each month, you can leave your 5 LoN packs to rot, you can choose to play on servers that have an XP bonus that weekend, and you can choose to play on a server that is designed around nostalgia and recreating the early EQ experience to the best of their ability. Do you remember bonus XP back in 1999? I sure as hell don't. You want nostalgia, you got it. If you're a monthly subscriber, log in to whatever server you like, but with the whining.
  6. Poydras Augur

I would like to have the bonus on the TLP server, but can understand why they aren't giving it to us. Certainly not something to get angry about.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  7. Arilias New Member

Most people pay more for there coffee each month than we pay for our memberships. I for one am grateful that Everquest is still around for us to play on at all. :D
  8. Agrippa Augur

I don't understand the whining from TLP servers, either. I play on Lockjaw and I really don't want fully leveled characters in all slots. I guess I might be a rarity wanting some characters to do more than 5% of the content in Kunark, Velious, Luclin, and later expansions. So many just want to rush to end to be bored faster, I guess.
  9. tavv New Member

"Hmmph, I'd much rather play TLP where things are actually challenging, and you don't hit max level in a week. Ahh the good old days"

Ok here is TLP. We made it like the old days. Including not allowing things that didn't exist in the old days like Exp weekends, and most if not all holiday events.

"WTF this isn't fair I am a paying customer omg are you serious we don't get the exact same experience as live servers?"

...Really?
  10. Zarakii Augur

11. Agrippa Augur

I'm wondering more where all the GM events are. With guides having more powers available, I was hoping that we'd see a return of these. My ranger on Lockjaw is entitled his Oakwynd, dammit! Seriously, though, I was hoping that guides would be able to host a few events in Qeynos Hills and such on all servers.
    Zneak and Zarakii like this.
  12. Arcainos Augur

umm... isn't the whole point of being on a TLP to have your progression regulated, by design?

Why are people whining about Daybreak keeping the integrity of the servers that you nostalgia-loving players flock to?

Accelerating exp would go against everything that TLP endeavours to maintain. And you b*tch?

*smh*

Edit: Thank you for the double exp btw.
  13. Zarakii Augur

now this i can agree with even tho i dont play in TLP keep the "nostalgia" or whats left of it with a few gm events
    Zneak likes this.
  14. Kolani Augur

I'm fairly sure the people limiting content on Lockjaw are the people on Lockjaw who preferred the longer unlocks.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Agrippa and Bobola like this.
  15. Zamiam Augur

I just want to thank you devs for the 50% xp weekend .. I and im sure lots of others appreciate all that you do .. thanks
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Geroblue like this.
  16. Zamiam Augur

I forgot to ask from my previous post if there is anyway to extend 50% xp weekend to last thru till monday at 1159pm .. im gratefull for the xp and i will have a few hours to play , but like me some peeps work weekends and is hard to get on to play .. if you can would be great if you cant i still thank you for the weekend :p
  17. wizen New Member

Why am I paying for two accts on Ragefire and not get this bonus while ftp people on reg servers get it. This is total bs.
    lockjaws likes this.
  18. Geroblue Augur

Its a nostalgia server, no double xp in the old days. You are gettnig what you are paying for.
  19. Poydras Augur

Let's not get carried away with the rationalization here. I'm sure they skip TLP servers for events because they'd require a lot of changes and extra work to adapt them, as they use the task system and new zones etc, not because they left out the dynamic content as some kind of "feature" people were clamoring for.
  20. Crystilla Augur

Lord people - if you're playing on progression servers, you're playing there BECAUSE you don't want the newer things before their time. Common sense here.

If you want to experience things like all these bonus's, play on the other 16 servers.