30-box armies using broadcasting software parading around server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nestharus, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sterilize Journeyman

Looks to me like the 30 boxer got banned.
    eqmule likes this.
  2. Tyche Elder

All those krono will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..
  3. DariyaVika Augur

Glad I let my sub lapse on August 4th.
  4. Sterilize Journeyman

stop lyin u couldnt afford dat krono
  5. Strawberry Augur

And you are?

You're the person behind the cheating program in bed with DBG?....I had to read this post twice.

I guess I have been absent too long to realize DBG made a deal with the people making the hacking program.

Seriously, are you kidding me, what happened to this franchise. This would have never happened under Rashere.
    Tudadar likes this.
  6. Legerdar New Member

Just when we thought we were through with the incoherent posts filled with randomly capitalized words.
  7. Pikallo Augur

That is exactly what you are.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

While banning the automated boxer is great, keeping a lite version of a program that can be abused in some form down the road = ?

I mean at this point you can cheat on any other server, box a raid team, afk and automate the entire team.

I don't think having one server as free as possible of those is a bad thing.
    Tudadar, Lithien and Jezzie like this.
  9. Jezzie Augur

Totally agree with this!

As for you guys with the off topic attacks, not sure if you're trying to get the thread shut down or if you should just get a room!

As for eqmule I for one appreciate the communication and discussion on the subject.

Personal attacks will just bring Radarx around with his lock/delete stick
  10. RadarX Augur

If you believe Community Standards are violated please report this to Customer Support.

Also please keep the forum guidelines in mind. A few of you will be hearing from me.
    Tharrg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.