2024, Make Paladins !

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Ofearl, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

Are you forgetting about the SK Terror line of spells? Seems like those would work well for what you're referring to or am I missing something that you're thinking of. Same with the PB AE hate spell line they have. When it comes to aggro, there's nothing a Paladin can do that an SK can't do better. Sure, we have some stuff mixed with stuns or heals, but the aggro part is just less than what an SK can do in total. Their group healing abilities really suck compared to ours though - so there are definite tradeoffs between the two classes.

Going with this idea for a sec... If you redid the timers, you could match up something like (at 120):

3 = Force of Generosity + Crush of the Twilight Sea
    4 = Pious Force + Crush of the Umbra
    5 = Force of the Umbra + Hymnal
    6 = Lesson of Guilt
    7 = Force of the Jade Cohort + Doctrine of Annulment
    8 = Brilliant Acquittal
    No Timer = Upbraid
    20 = Ecliptic Force

Note: I put very little thought into that because I don't think it would ever get any traction from the devs, but it would be interesting. Might be interesting / fun though.
    Stephen51 likes this.
  2. Allayna Augur

I wouldn't say I was forgetting terrors, just that a paladin would be better suited for not waking mez because stun + non damaging self healing abilities vs SK terror + lifetap....which is a woke mob.

Currently shared timers:
    1 = Empty
    2 = Splash of Repentance (AE Heal + Cure), Wave was on this timer until after the level 84 version, Wave being our group heal
    3 = Force of Generosity (Stun + HoT), Forthright Cleansing (HoT)
    4 = Pious Force (Stun)
    5 = Crush of the Twilight Sea (Hate + Dmg), Force of the Maiden (Stun, undead only), Force of the Umbra (Stun)
    6 = Crush of the Umbra (Hate + Tiered Dmg based on model), Lesson of Guilt (Stun + Tiered Dmg based on model + 5' Push)
    7 = Brilliant Acquittal (Healing Twincast + Tiered Dmg based on model) (The older version of Hymnal are still on timer 7, but thankfully newer versions are not)
    8 = For some reason our oldest Burst line is on this, but none of the new spells thankfully
    9 = Protective Revelation (HTT + Melee Rune), Raptured Light (Quick Heal, single or HTT)
    10 = Empty
    11 = Empty
    12 = Preservation of the Basilica (AC, STR, Hate MOD 15%, Defensive Heal Proc)
    13 = Empty
    14 = Empty
    15 = DA (level 48)
    16 = Empty
    17 = Valiant Disruption (Witness aggro hate + HTT)
    18 = Empty
    19 = Empty
    20 = Ecliptic Force (Stun + Group Heal)
    21 = Stormwall Coalition (Weak DD + Stun IF a minimum of 6 spells that do a minimum of 1500 DD from paladin other than caster, within 18s)

My main issue with this is that the paladin class is heavily timer restricted, where other classes are not. Some of them make sense I suppose, Valiant, not being able to load several witness hate spells makes sense, but I don't think that same restriction applies to SKs with a similar spell.

Because of reasons I've posted above, about there being circumstances when you wouldn't want to put a stunned mob into summon, or break mez, I'd like to see the undead damaging spells combined with the crushes and combined with the upbraid line. The reasoning behind this, is you could still have timer limiting you to decide whether to use stuns or a hate generating, DPS, HTT type spell. That would make me make the switch from a stun heavy lineup.

I don't use light, but I do use Protective, no reason for them to be on the same timer though.

Another option:
    Does anyone ever load Lesson? The 5' push, the 22s recast, just doesn't EVER make it onto my bar. Remove the 5' push, combine the same timer crush dmg/hate with Lesson into 1 spell.

In instances were there is a spell NOT on a timer restriction, they added a GCD timer to the spell to discourage loading multiple of the same line. Burst, I'm looking at you.

None of our undead spells have any survivability built into them, save for the stuns that also work on undead. I'm talking purely DPS undead spells like Doctrine and Hymnal.
    The DD spells that have a HTT built in, have a hate reduction.
    The purely hate or hate + DD spells, have long cooldowns, timers and no healing or stun components...

There is a lot of room for improvement without thinking of *new* things for the paladin.
    Stephen51 likes this.
  3. Wulfhere Augur

Yes. I never use timer 6 Crush (completely under powered). I use timer 6 Lesson at level+2 to level+4 when I need two stuns that work and it is the only option. I also use it because that long stun enables solo (or molo) wins with stun locking tactics.
  4. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

Make valiant heal the targets target for every mob it puts aggro on. Considering that the sk equivalent heals them for 26k x how ever may mobs are within range. Nothing worse than having valiant heal for 39k because of no crit or healing mod on you/other. Meanwhile, a 115 lifetap can crit heal for 300k +. By having it heal targets target it is at least providing some patch heals. The tanks who do not get a lot of single target heals will be appreciative.

Reduce the cool down on crush. Not sure what would be ideal but anything shorter than the current times. Feels bad to click through 2 crush 2 stuns valiant and get to a point where everything is on cd and the only thing you can cast for aggro is reapplying parlay.

Make vanquisher hit undead mobs like a harm touch. A massive shot for an insane amount of damage, that you could use to get kill shot procs for.

Make act of valor give back mana and endurance to a group. Recovering from a partial wipe, boom you sacrifice yourself and everyone in the group gets a 60k mana/endurance. And maybe add a heal over time as well. Considering you taking one for the team the reward should be pretty decent.

Take the spell gem lock from burst spells away. Its purpose is similar to sk Dire life tap line. Where as I have seen dire heal me for 500k+ on raids, if I don't have aoti on, burst heals crit for around 300k and then have to wait for the spell bar to unlock.

For DPS: I'd strongly consider shortening the cool down on pureforge and valorous down to 15 minutes. Feels bad to start a second event and paladin burns aren't even back yet.

Make the undead nukes do 3-4x the damage they currently do. Doctrine spells should crit for over 1mil with thunder of karana going. Possibly reduce the cast time and cool downs as well.
    I don't think anyone uses hymnal on non undead mobs but the damage it does on undead/non undead is not even worth the opportunity cost of a cast or the spell gem.

I can't definitely say but feels like the aggro generated from ecliptic on paladin vs sk is much lower. Aside from the utility of an insta group heal, I'd strongly consider having the aggro generated on par with the sk's considering it can only be used once a minute.

Upbraid: get rid of the lower aggro portion or allow it to be toggled on/off. Also gets resisted a lot without proper debuffs.

Last: Get the equivalent of reaver's bargain in. Currently, as a paladin you have to choose between melee burning or having mitigation disc on. No one likes having to click off pureforge early to get a mitigation disc on. With having the equivalent to rb; you could continue burning while having some spa mitigation on you. I know if I have sk epic rolling and a mitigation disc its 2h tank time. I'd like to be able to 2h tank with mitigation on outside of dragon glyph while burns are on.

edit: someone brought up sk terror line. The good sk's dont waste a spell gem for this unless the event involves kiting.
    Tanlie, Warpeace, Fenthen and 3 others like this.
  5. Allayna Augur

In raid or group? I could never load a 5' push stun in a raid setting.
    Currently I run 3 stuns in my lineup, force of the umbra, ecliptic force and force of generosity, although I've thought of dropping generosity for pious and losing the HoT.

For me the stuns are about total hate + survivability and that breaks down to whether the mob is stunnable and quantity of stuns I can get in for healing light procs.
  6. Qimble Augur

Sound like you aren't tanking enough mobs. If you tank enough mobs you can't provide 1/3rd of your healing! *taps temple*

Re: stuns, the only one I have mem'd outside of raids where mob can / need to be stunned is our progressive. Just haven't seen any real need or use for them unless I can fully stunlock a mob. Even in raids where some mobs are stunnable, I usually just swap spells for whatever phase that's relevant but don't run any for the other phases.
  7. Allayna Augur

le sigh...

In one thread "Aallayna is exaggerating, couldn't possibly be tanking 6-8 mobs routinely"....

In another "you aren't tanking enough mobs if 1/3 of your healing is your own"....

I suppose we could look at this from several angles...

First, received healing by player, where I see 32% from myself.
    [IMG]

Looked at another way, my healing output...
    65% of my healing came back to healing me.
    [IMG]

You're welcome to correct me. Looking at the parse it is confusing, but I went with the conservative number of 32% of my received healing was my own vs the 65% of my healing output, healed me specifically.

For those same 3 events:

Combined (182): A cliknar nymph in 3202s, 659.87M Tanked @206.08K, 1. Aallayna = 132.20M | 2. Paladin = 119.90M | 3. Warrior = 71.35M | 4. Paladin = 48.66M | 5. Warrior = 47.54M | 6. Paladin = 45.82M | 7. Warrior = 43.94M | 8. Shadowknight = 37.75M | 9. Shadowknight = 19.72M

Or for those who like pretty graphs...
    [IMG]

I see roughly 17 minutes where the incoming dps on me was greater than 300K, for most of it greater than 400K and for brief periods 500K - 700K... for the same periods that my self healing is listed above....

Launch day T2:

33% received healing from me
    [IMG]

38% of my outgoing healing went to me
    [IMG]

Combined (187): Mutable Monstrosity in 2495s, 825.59M Tanked @330.90K, 1. Warrior = 74.71M | 2. Warrior = 68.54M | 3. Paladin = 66.82M | 4. Aallayna = 46.55M | 5. Warrior = 45.78M | 6. Warrior = 45.64M | 7. Paladin = 38.15M | 12. Shadowknight = 26.08M | 13. Shadowknight = 21.69M

Multiple events keeping between 100K - 300K incoming dps.
    [IMG]

FYI - 3 of my 6 spam spells are stuns /gasp.
  8. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

I'm guessing your healing light procs are minimal. Would think aggro generation and healing light would be worth memming a few stuns in raids.. But you may raid with dps that just uses auto attack and don't need to really worry about generating threat. I guess my real question is what do you have on your spell bar for raids?
    Allayna likes this.
  9. Qimble Augur

Could you quote me where I said you couldn't possibly be tanking 6-8 mobs? Bad enough that you're getting your panties in a twist over a light hearted joke... or did the *taps temple* part not give away that it's a joke?

We aren't world beaters in DPS, but we win events and have made large strides in guildDPS over the last couple years coming off a full rebuild. Only time holding aggro really takes any amount of work is the first few seconds when monks are full burn and smacking the out of it right as it goes active. Otherwise it's no difficulty to keep my assignment(s) locked down so long as I'm constantly on GCD for spells and slapping a couple keys every few seconds. Re: what I have mem'd it depends on the event? Stuns just don't feature heavily, and I haven't seen a real reason to change that. Healing light procs seem fine, they are generally a significant chunk of my healing done. But I also haven't done any full raid night comparison parsing where I try stuns for one night and check my healing light numbers with stun heavy loadout vs a more typical spell loadout the next week. We also don't have the luxury of having the same exact set of raiders every single week, so it'd be more annoying to tease out the true difference.
  10. Allayna Augur

My quote never said it was you that said the first bit. But you did say I wasn't tanking enough mobs and couldn't possibly provide 1/3 of my own healing if I was. I simply refuted that, with evidence, something that is rare on these boards.
  11. Tucoh Augur

Sometimes the best jokes are ones that not everyone gets, especially when half the humor is knowing the twisted panties that'll follow up the joke. I laughed at the joke in either case.
    Qimble likes this.
  12. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

Will say allayana first paladin I see routinely taking more damage than sk.
  13. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

tacohealz needs to heal you more it looks like from the one parse
  14. Qimble Augur

What follows is poking fun, not meant to be taken seriously:

Clearly that just means you still aren't tanking enough mobs! Keep adding mobs until you die, then scale back by 1.

You should group with me! When it gets late at night I start removing gear pieces to keep my cleric awake. You haven't lived until you've seen a half naked dorf pulling so much extended target overflows.
    TsiawdMS likes this.
  15. Nightops Augur

Any chance you can post the spell data for the casts & procs?

I'm interested in looking into the 5200 heals in 3168 seconds parse. I realize a large majority are from procs / recourses but would like to see the total info for which spells were casted; including stuff that didn't or couldn't result in a heal being generated too.
  16. Allayna Augur

Unhiding procs etc, just did T2 launch, not sure which you were looking for.

Combined (187): Mutable Monstrosity in 2495s

Aallayna - 7436
    --- Adamant Stance - 3
    --- Ageless Enmity - 2
    --- Ardent Audacity - 4 (1)
    --- Ardent Strike - 40
    --- Armor of the Inquisitor - 2
    --- Banestrike - 55
    --- Beacon of the Righteous - 7
    --- Blessing of Life - 55
    --- Brell's Tenacious Barrier - 1
    --- Burst of Dawnbreak - 120 (2)
    --- Composite Roar Strike - 69
    --- Crippling Snare - 183
    --- Cure Corruption - 25 (2)
    --- Divine Call - 1
    --- Divine Protector's Unity - 1
    --- Ecliptic Force - 36
    --- Flames of the Valiant - 1
    --- Flames of the Valiant Strike - 10
    --- Force of Disruption - 185
    --- Force of Generosity - 41 (3)
    --- Force of the Umbra - 161 (19)
    --- Geomantra - 1
    --- Gift of Life - 1
    --- Glyph of Dragon Scales - 3
    --- Group Armor of the Inquisitor - 1
    --- Hallowed Lodestar - 4
    --- Hand of Piety - 1
    --- Heroic Leap - 1
    --- Illusion: Phantom Froglok - 1
    --- Inquisitor's Judgment - 3
    --- Inquisitor's Judgment Strike - 70
    --- Intensity of the Resolute - 1
    --- Jann's Light - 56
    --- Marr's Gift - 1
    --- Marr's Salvation - 1
    --- Necromantic Curse - 15 (2)
    --- Night's Perpetual Darkness - 22
    --- Parlay for Honor - 9
    --- Penumbral Blessing - 6
    --- Preservation of the Basilica - 4
    --- Protective Revelation - 57 (7)
    --- Received Adamant Stance - 3
    --- Received Adrenaline Spate - 1
    --- Received Ancestral Aid - 10
    --- Received Ancient Coalition - 5
    --- Received Ancient: Cry of Chaos - 2
    --- Received Apex of Chivalry - 3
    --- Received Apex of the Vicar - 5
    --- Received Armor of the Forthright - 4
    --- Received Armor of the Forthright Heal - 29
    --- Received Armor of the Inquisitor - 2
    --- Received Auspice of the Hunter - 8
    --- Received Beacon of Life - 3
    --- Received Beguile Effect - 43
    --- Received Blessing of Life - 55
    --- Received Blessing of the Ancients II Caza - 930
    --- Received Blessing of the Faithful - 2
    --- Received Blessing of Tunare - 4
    --- Received Blessing of Unity - 1
    --- Received Brell's Sacred Soothing Wave - 121
    --- Received Brell's Tenacious Barrier - 2
    --- Received Burst of Dawnbreak - 59
    --- Received Burst of Life - 1
    --- Received Burst of Wakening - 8
    --- Received Cascading Theft of Life - 76
    --- Received Celestial Regeneration - 11
    --- Received Chorus of Shei Vinitras - 74
    --- Received Contingent Light - 2
    --- Received Convergence of Spirits - 1
    --- Received Defensive Proficiency - 7
    --- Received Determined Renewal - 1
    --- Received Divine Balance - 11
    --- Received Divine Guardian Spirit - 6
    --- Received Divine Mediation - 8
    --- Received Ecliptic Blessing - 16
    --- Received Ecliptic Lifespring - 54
    --- Received Ecliptic Roar - 18
    --- Received Ecliptic South Wind - 4
    --- Received Elixir of Benevolence - 7
    --- Received Enduring Frenzy Restoration - 1
    --- Received Flames of the Valiant - 1
    --- Received Focused Apothic Balm - 1
    --- Received Focused Celestial Regeneration - 2
    --- Received Full Moon's Champion - 14
    --- Received Generous Healing - 25
    --- Received Geomantra - 1
    --- Received Germination - 2
    --- Received Gift of Life - 5
    --- Received Gift of Mana (120) - 17
    --- Received Glittering Blue - 1
    --- Received Glittering Yellow - 1
    --- Received Glyph Spray - 4
    --- Received Grace of Unity - 7
    --- Received Group Armor of the Inquisitor - 1
    --- Received Guardian's Grace - 2
    --- Received Guileless Remedy - 119
    --- Received Hand of Devoutness - 3
    --- Received Hand of Piety - 1
    --- Received Hastening of Jharin - 1
    --- Received Hastening of Narikor - 2
    --- Received Healing Ward Caza - 1
    --- Received Ignominious Influence Heal - 12
    --- Received Illusion: Phantom Froglok - 1
    --- Received Imperator's Command - 19
    --- Received Inquisitor's Judgment - 3
    --- Received Intensity of the Resolute - 1
    --- Received Issuance of Conviction Effect - 86
    --- Received Knight's Synergy - 246
    --- Received Legion of Liako - 1
    --- Received Lich Sting - 7
    --- Received Light of Vie Caza - 1
    --- Received Mammoth's Force - 2
    --- Received Marr's Gift - 1
    --- Received Marvel's Auspice - 4
    --- Received Mercenary's Hand of Persistence - 2
    --- Received Merciful Remedy - 8
    --- Received Myrmidon's Synergy - 170
    --- Received Night's Calming - 1
    --- Received Paragon of Spirit - 9
    --- Received Penitence for the Fallen - 1
    --- Received Penitent Effect - 2
    --- Received Penumbral Blessing - 6
    --- Received Penumbral Light - 219
    --- Received Pious Light - 2
    --- Received Preeminent Foresight - 2
    --- Received Preservation of the Basilica - 4
    --- Received Preservation of the Basilica Effect - 104
    --- Received Protective Revelation - 34
    --- Received Pureforge Discipline - 2
    --- Received Reckless Regeneration - 1
    --- Received Reckless Rejuvenation - 33
    --- Received Reckless Renewal - 24
    --- Received Reckless Resurgence - 26
    --- Received Reflected Resentment - 4
    --- Received Refreshing Splash - 159
    --- Received Revered Guardian Discipline - 1
    --- Received Revered Guardian Effect - 1
    --- Received Revered Guardian Heal - 35
    --- Received Righteous Censure - 2
    --- Received Ro's Reflection Caza - 3
    --- Received Rousing Zeal - 1
    --- Received Shared Violence - 1
    --- Received Shield Flash - 5
    --- Received Shining Defense - 4
    --- Received Shining Fortitude - 4
    --- Received Shining Health Caza - 81
    --- Received Shrink - 5
    --- Received Silent Piety - 1
    --- Received Sincere Remedy - 68
    --- Received Sootheseance - 5
    --- Received Soothing Zeal - 2
    --- Received Soul Flay - 87
    --- Received Spectral Aura - 1
    --- Received Spire of Chivalry - 3
    --- Received Spirit of Renewal - 5
    --- Received Spirit of the Wood - 4
    --- Received Spiritual Shower - 1508
    --- Received Splash of Repentance - 95
    --- Received Staunch Recovery - 1
    --- Received Supernal Mantle - 2
    --- Received Syllable of Invigoration - 258
    --- Received Templar's Synergy - 258
    --- Received Thunder of Karana - 4
    --- Received Tunare's Grace - 294
    --- Received Two-Handed Proficiency - 6
    --- Received Valiant Healing V Caza - 78
    --- Received Valorous Rage - 2
    --- Received Vampyre Focusing - 2
    --- Received Vicious Bite of Chaos Recourse - 38
    --- Received Ward of Persistence - 1
    --- Received Word of Greater Rejuvenation - 3
    --- Received Wrathful Fury - 1
    --- Revered Guardian Heal - 35
    --- Rousing Zeal - 1
    --- Shield Flash - 5
    --- Shrink - 5
    --- Spectral Aura - 1
    --- Spire of Chivalry - 3
    --- Splash of Repentance - 11
    --- Staunch Recovery - 1
    --- Thunder of Karana - 4
    --- Valiant Disruption - 188 (11)
    --- Valorous Rage - 2
    --- Wrathful Fury Strike - 44

Post wasn't long enough, decided to do T1 too >.<

Combined (182): A cliknar nymph in 3202s

Aallayna - 9048
    --- Adamant Stance - 3
    --- Ardent Audacity - 18 (1)
    --- Ardent Strike - 40
    --- Armor of the Inquisitor - 2
    --- Banestrike - 172
    --- Beacon of the Righteous - 12
    --- Blessing of Life - 146
    --- Blunted Strike - 58
    --- Brilliant Acquittal - 11
    --- Burst of Dawnbreak - 172 (8)
    --- Composite Roar Strike - 115
    --- Crippling Snare - 403
    --- Divine Stun - 1
    --- Ecliptic Force - 47
    --- Flames of the Valiant - 1
    --- Flames of the Valiant Strike - 7
    --- Force of Disruption - 256
    --- Force of Generosity - 59 (2)
    --- Force of the Umbra - 217 (17)
    --- Glyph of Dragon Scales - 2
    --- Group Armor of the Inquisitor - 2
    --- Hallowed Lodestar - 11
    --- Hand of Piety - 1
    --- Heroic Leap - 6
    --- Inquisitor's Judgment - 4
    --- Inquisitor's Judgment Strike - 120
    --- Jann's Light - 114
    --- Leap of Faith - 2
    --- Marr's Salvation - 1
    --- Necromantic Curse - 20 (3)
    --- Night's Perpetual Darkness - 95
    --- Outrider's Synergy Strike - 23
    --- Parlay for Honor - 21
    --- Penumbral Blessing - 3
    --- Potion - Spectral Focus - 1
    --- Preservation of the Basilica - 4
    --- Protective Revelation - 69 (7)
    --- Received Act of Valor - 1
    --- Received Adamant Stance - 3
    --- Received Adrenaline Spate - 9
    --- Received Adrenaline Spate Effect - 3
    --- Received Alra's Growth - 1
    --- Received Ancestral Aid - 11
    --- Received Ancient Coalition - 9
    --- Received Ancient: Cry of Chaos - 3
    --- Received Ant Legs - 4
    --- Received Antediluvian Intervention - 11
    --- Received Apex of Chivalry - 4
    --- Received Apex of the Pathfinders - 1
    --- Received Apex of the Vicar - 6
    --- Received Apothic Balm - 2
    --- Received Armor of the Forthright - 5
    --- Received Armor of the Forthright Heal - 74
    --- Received Armor of the Inquisitor - 2
    --- Received Auspice of the Hunter - 9
    --- Received Beguile Effect - 22
    --- Received Blessed Resolution II Caza - 4
    --- Received Blessing of Life - 146
    --- Received Blessing of the Ancients II Caza - 1001
    --- Received Blessing of the Faithful - 1
    --- Received Blood of Mayong - 1
    --- Received Blunted Blade - 1
    --- Received Brilliance - 3
    --- Received Bulwark of the Reptile - 1
    --- Received Burst of Dawnbreak - 95
    --- Received Burst of Life - 3
    --- Received Cascading Theft of Life - 68
    --- Received Celestial Regeneration - 5
    --- Received Chorus of Shei Vinitras - 119
    --- Received Clotavida - 3
    --- Received Cry Carnage - 1
    --- Received Darkflow Spring - 1
    --- Received Defensive Proficiency - 12
    --- Received Deflection Discipline - 2
    --- Received Desperate Geyser - 3
    --- Received Determined Renewal - 11
    --- Received Divine Balance - 6
    --- Received Divine Mediation - 10
    --- Received Duskthorn - 15
    --- Received Ecliptic Blessing - 48
    --- Received Ecliptic Lifespring - 32
    --- Received Ecliptic Roar - 15
    --- Received Elixir of Benevolence - 5
    --- Received Flames of the Valiant - 1
    --- Received Focused Apothic Balm - 7
    --- Received Focused Celestial Regeneration - 1
    --- Received Full Moon's Champion - 4
    --- Received Generous Healing - 39
    --- Received Gift of Life - 2
    --- Received Gift of Mana (100) - 9
    --- Received Gift of Mana (120) - 26
    --- Received Grace of Unity - 1
    --- Received Group Armor of the Inquisitor - 3
    --- Received Group Guardian of the Forest - 1
    --- Received Group Purify Soul - 1
    --- Received Guileless Remedy - 261
    --- Received Hand of Piety - 3
    --- Received Hastening of Jharin - 1
    --- Received Hastening of Narikor - 1
    --- Received Healing Twincast - 11
    --- Received Healing Ward Caza - 2
    --- Received Imperator's Command - 18
    --- Received Inquisitor's Judgment - 4
    --- Received Issuance of Conviction Effect - 44
    --- Received Knight's Synergy - 282
    --- Received Korah's Mending - 1
    --- Received Lich Sting - 7
    --- Received Light of Vie Caza - 1
    --- Received Luminary's Synergy - 18
    --- Received Mammoth's Force - 1
    --- Received Merciful Remedy - 88
    --- Received Myrmidon's Synergy - 75
    --- Received Night's Perpetual Terror - 1
    --- Received Outrider's Synergy - 10
    --- Received Paragon of Spirit - 10
    --- Received Penitent Effect - 2
    --- Received Penumbral Blessing - 3
    --- Received Penumbral Light - 526
    --- Received Potion - Spectral Focus - 1
    --- Received Preeminent Foresight - 1
    --- Received Preservation of the Basilica - 4
    --- Received Preservation of the Basilica Effect - 133
    --- Received Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu - 4
    --- Received Protective Heal - 4
    --- Received Protective Revelation - 57
    --- Received Pureforge Discipline - 3
    --- Received Rallied Greater Blessing of Vie - 2
    --- Received Reckless Rejuvenation - 4
    --- Received Reckless Renewal - 10
    --- Received Reckless Resurgence - 282
    --- Received Redemptive Reflection - 4
    --- Received Reflected Resentment - 2
    --- Received Refreshing Splash - 50
    --- Received Righteous Censure - 2
    --- Received Rimespur Reflection - 1
    --- Received Rousing Zeal - 1
    --- Received Rowain's Alleviation - 38
    --- Received Rowain's Forbearance - 13
    --- Received Rowain's Persistence - 13
    --- Received Rowain's Recourse - 15
    --- Received Rowain's Watch - 14
    --- Received Scarlet Cheetah Fang - 1
    --- Received Scarlet Cheetah's Twincast - 1
    --- Received Scream of Pain Recourse - 2
    --- Received Shared Violence - 18
    --- Received Shield Flash - 7
    --- Received Shining Defense - 3
    --- Received Shining Fortitude - 3
    --- Received Shining Health Caza - 176
    --- Received Sincere Remedy - 141
    --- Received Sootheseance - 18
    --- Received Soothing Strike - 2
    --- Received Soothing Zeal - 30
    --- Received Soul Flay - 112
    --- Received Spectral Aura - 1
    --- Received Speed of the Savior - 1
    --- Received Spire of Chivalry - 4
    --- Received Spirit of Renewal - 18
    --- Received Spirit of the Bear - 1
    --- Received Spiritual Shower - 1075
    --- Received Splash of Repentance - 103
    --- Received Supernal Mantle - 2
    --- Received Syllable of Invigoration - 161
    --- Received Templar's Synergy - 161
    --- Received Thunder of Karana - 4
    --- Received Tunare's Grace - 168
    --- Received Two-Handed Proficiency - 13
    --- Received Valiant Healing V Caza - 157
    --- Received Valorous Rage - 3
    --- Received Vampyre Focusing - 1
    --- Received Vicious Bite of Chaos Recourse - 35
    --- Received Ward of Persistence - 2
    --- Received Wave of Bereavement - 24
    --- Received Wave of Propitiation - 9
    --- Received Wild Duskthorns - 1
    --- Received Word of Greater Rejuvenation - 24
    --- Received Wrath of the Wild - 1
    --- Rousing Zeal - 1
    --- Shield Flash - 7
    --- Shrink - 4
    --- Spectral Aura - 1
    --- Speed of the Savior - 1
    --- Spire of Chivalry - 4
    --- Splash of Repentance - 10
    --- Thunder of Karana - 4
    --- Valiant Disruption - 259 (17)
    --- Valorous Rage - 3
    --- Wave of Bereavement - 1
    --- Wrathful Fury Strike - 116
  17. Allayna Augur

Wonder what causes all the raid lag /ponder.
  18. Brickhaus Augur

Obviously the shrinks. 4 on one raid, 5 on another!!! Good god man!
  19. Cadira Augur

......who was it
  20. bortage spammin lifetaps

I think paladins should get an aa ability that's just a group heal on every melee hit with the same duration/cooldown as the sk 2.0 click, as well as reaver's bargain
    alanus likes this.