16th Anniversary, Heroic Adventure changes, and Testing

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prathun, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Ratbo Peep Augur

What do you expect from at outfit that has totally mastered the fine art of "Spending a dollar to make a nickel" ??
    Sadly - more of the same old-same old - par for the course.
    I'd love to know the resources blown on the HA exp nerfs and subsequent "digging deeper".
    Also I'd really love to hear of all the sub revenue earned by "slowing people down" so they stayed subbed longer to "finish" TDS. (the original underlying intent).
    Negative ROI is an artform...
    -Rat
    Motherlee, Geroblue and Barton like this.
  2. Envoy New Member

Fabled NPCs starting on April 29th?

Can you turn them on every weekend until then as well?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get an extension of the current anniversary quests please?

Many of the instances have been broken with the introduction of the progression servers and now send you to the normal zone instead of the higher level mission zone. (Freeport & South Ro)

Unrest is no longer dropping the item for the 5th anniversary quest since it became hardcore heritage. In future can we please not overlap zone revamps which breaks one or both. Or make Hardcore Heritage an instant and leave the real zone alone.
    Motherlee, complexication and Iila like this.
  4. Iila Augur

Next year for sure.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Please reacquire a new April-May through....time?
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

through "waiting".
    Motherlee likes this.
  7. Motherlee Augur

So many old Anniversary missions are bugged. Please fix them and give us another two weeks after they're fixed.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Zarakii Augur

sam whats-his-face in pok still wont send my sk to the instanced to get his shrink clicky =(
    Metanis and Motherlee like this.
  9. Motherlee Augur

That mission is most missed. Maybe they'll make something easy like the stein port quest to make up for it.
  10. Slasher Augur

Its sad post some stupid topic about boxing in TLP forums and you get dev responses. But this goes ignored for weeks and no comment on if they will extent the broken missions to accommodate the people who were not able to do them because they were broke.
    Motherlee likes this.
  11. complexication Kassina

Considering I just saw the anniversary decor/npcs and what not just disappear from POK, the answer to it being extended would be a very unfortunate 'no'.
  12. Motherlee Augur

Le sigh.
  13. Ferry-Tunare Augur

Excrement is going to really blow up when the short-term Nagafen raid doesn't work due to the instancing issues. Especially after some guilds last year never even saw the aug drop. That raid truly needs to be turned on full-time or the drop rate increased.
    Metanis and Motherlee like this.
  14. Povarmonk Elder

I heard a rumor a that anni missions and raids from 6th year to 13th year was gonna come back for another month in the next patch is this true or false?
    Motherlee likes this.
  15. Motherlee Augur

16. Treebark New Member

I wonder if it includes fabled mobs?