Update Bugs 05/28/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, May 28, 2015.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

So what you're saying is we have more time to reacquire our items through gameplay? Woo :)
    guado, Iila, Silv and 1 other person like this.
  2. Slasher Augur

lol

You know that whole reacquire items thing is a simple fix for items looted on the wrong character but they wont do it. The solution for those who dont know :) You make all items tradeable to anyone who was eligible to loot it for x amount of time after its looted. Example raid mob drops item Y and you loot item Y you could trade that item to anyone in the raid when that mob was killed for say 5 hrs after 5 hrs it becomes no trade.
    Warpeace and Motherlee like this.
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Very glad to hear this.

Any plans to extend the duration of the availability of the Hardcore Heritage Demise of the Emperor (Clan Crushbone) and Lady Vox's Lair (Permafrost Caverns) raids since they are also reported as having this issue?
    Motherlee likes this.
  4. Hludwolf Developer

Sorry, but this is not a simple fix. In addition to the amount of extra data we would have to store on every no drop item, it would take re-writing a substantial amount of code to handle it.
    Iila, Silv, Sheex and 1 other person like this.
  5. Motherlee Augur

Better not try to rewrite code. Everquest is so big that nobody understands all its spaghetti code.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you!

Any news on what day the patch will be next week?
  7. Silv Augur

Roshen and Holly have both said Wednesday so far.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks hon, must have missed the posts from both, then again I don't check the boards as much since the changes.
    Silv likes this.
  9. Barbwarrior Augur

mag pet stop command you can click stop and your pet will regen even when a mob is hitting them is this intended?:p its sorta op)
  10. Morlucius Elder

Also seems Crushbone Raid is broke also we cannot be transported into it.. It takes us right back to the same zone regular revamped Crushbone.. This is very disappointing I was waiting for this so I could get a set of knuckles for my Monk, and I am hoping you guys will bring this back or even fix this issue also
  11. Inga Elder

AA Cap Increase and some other items are missing in marketplace on Standard server (Erollisi Marr - The Nameless).

I am not sure if it is intended or not, but I cannot find any bags other than Trademaster's Component Satchel.
    I know 36 slot bags are Big Bags Sales only, however I think not-so-big bags around 28 slot were always available.

So when you removed 20+ slot bags and some items from TLP marketplace, you removed them on standard servers by mistake?
    I noticed only these items, but more items may be missing.
  12. Prathun Developer

Yes, this issue is being addressed in the patch on Wednesday 6/17 and we're extending the end date on these Hardcore Heritage zones by a week so that they'll end on 7/1 instead of 6/24 and be available for a full two weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Fanra likes this.
  13. JChan Developer

We just fixed this.
    Inga likes this.
  14. Silv Augur

If you attempt to send a tell to anyone in game that has the word "daybreakgames" (as written), the tell is filtered and will not send. Yeah...
  15. Thomaz New Member

Lady Vox is still not spawning during the Old Man McKenzie raids. We have tried the raid 3 times ove a 2 week period and she did not spawn once. Any eta on when it will be fixed?
  16. Koryu Professional Roadkill