Teek - Leveling Paths

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by 25thAnniBaby, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Darkfisted New Member

1-19 Ferrot
    19-26 lake of ill omen
    26-40 dreadlands
    40-45 city of mist looking for a few drops.
    45-52 Kanors
    52-60 Seb
  2. Darkfisted New Member

1-g19 Ferrot
    19-26 lake of ill omen
    26-40 dreadlands
    40-45 city of mist looking for a few drops.
    45-52 Kanors
    52-60 Seb
  3. Bewts Augur

Not much changes in the 1-40 range with a Kunark launch. It is the 40-50 which opens up more places and better drops that will broaden the options (and gear) from which people will grind. Even then, the only real transition is going to be less people in LGuK/SolB as people move to Seb/Chardok/HS instead.

Generally, it just means the world will get "bigger" and people will spread out a bit more in terms of both level ranges and zones they frequent.
  4. IheartEQ Elder

I haven't decided if I want to ruin my Chardok faction, ding 60, fix my faction, and quest the ring or ding 60 in seb, grind some faction, quest the ring, and then sit outside of Chardok groups and pay to loot certain items. Chardok drops a lot of archaeology and kunark quest items. Even leveling at the castle entrance was great xp back on previous tlps.
  5. Basak Augur

I did not experience this on Mischief. But sounds like it would not be any fun.
  6. Arclyte Augur

you didn't experience it because it didn't happen
    WeCameWeConquered and Laronk like this.
  7. Shalom Quillmane Bane

Exactly why this server needed FTE *sigh*
  8. Tachyon Augur

as a caster, i get my gear from the hole, rarely box-camped
  9. Twizle Lorekeeper

1-12 nro
    12-20 oasis
    20-28 sol a
    28-30 loio
    30-38 kaesora
    38-45 kc
    45-50 seb
    50-55 howling stones
    55-60 chardok
  10. Tempfix12 New Member

To clear up confusion,

City of Mist is in post-rework form, the mobs hit significantly harder than equivalent zones of the same level. The goos in particular hit over 200 a swing.

All of the rework zones (Velks, Chardok, Paw, etc) have ZEM equivalents to the expansions they were reworked in, it's why those zones give noticably better exp than other zones of equivalent level. City of Mist had this ZEM bonus as well for a while, however, a few servers ago ZEMs were reworked and CoM was reverted back to the original exp rate.

TLDR; CoM is more difficult than other zones of the same level but has the same exp rates so it plays like a nerfed zone.
  11. Kraked Augur

Why travel to LOIO for 2 levels ?
    Seems counter productive.
  12. Tachyon Augur

lavastorm is great for 25-35
  13. Kahna Augur

Maybe they plan on picking up some quest items while they go. The Iksar class quests all have a lot of items from that zone, and the HS key requires an item from that zone. Maybe they want to get them as they level instead of leveling to max and then grabbing them.
  14. jeskola pheerie

The underwater goblins have super low hp
  15. Tulisin_Dragonflame Augur

Imma need you to stay quiet about Lavastorm please. There's only enough swirling smoke spawns for a couple people at a time.
    kain200 and Kraked like this.
  16. Kraked Augur

Chancellor piece was never a problem on Mischief, I had multiple and never stepped foot in the zone.
    So it just striked me as weird.

He also has a ton of spread out travel as well, which is why I questioned his route.
    Doesn't seem productive but I guess if you are looking for a semi different path.
  17. Kahna Augur

Different motivations for different people. It's been numerous TLPs for me, I have zero desire to rush to max, I can't be the only one who feels far less pressure this time around. I plan on doing my quests as I level, and tip toe my way to 60. Probably won't even raid till Velious cause Kunark raiding is bleh. My leveling path is going to look like a bumblebee chose it.
    OldTimeEQ1 likes this.
  18. Tachyon Augur

i'll give you that! in the way early tlps my kill spots were under water, fish and sharks
  19. jeskola pheerie

It's 2024 and we get a kunark start, maybe try something different for fun instead of most efficient
  20. WeCameWeConquered Elder

Not exactly. I leveled up some toons on Vaniki just this past week and got more XP a kill on same level mobs in EJ than in CoM. The XP in CoM is definitely lower.
  21. fransisco Augur

doesn't lake of ill omen have a negative zem?