Pet Peeves What's yours?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dyna, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Malpheroth Elder

It really bothers me when I have to ask more than once for buffs in a group, or when I know an alt's abilities better than somebody who mains that class because I took 30 minutes to read and they did not. Yes shaman have an aura, no there is no cast time on the group evac AA.
  2. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Names with the *wrong* class name in them...

Headshot the Wizard...
    CatsPaws likes this.
  3. Igorath-Bertox Elder

When my pet runs back and forth repeatedly instead of chasing down the mob who is now telling their friends what I did.
  4. Herf Augur

When the login server is down for 3 hours on a Sunday, raid day.
  5. Catalina Journeyman

Enchanters that don't tash :eek:
    Orienn likes this.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Login servers that seem to crash far more often than game servers.
  7. jeskola pheerie

Healsyou the Rogue
  8. Cuuthbert Augur

Pet Peeves -
    1. Lag pile, I wish all buffs would decay in POK and guild Lobby - Thank you for making POK Useless
    2. People who AFK right in front of vendors or Zone ins you need to click to zone (usually with their pet and merc out)
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Really large pets and mounts.
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Flatchy Court Jester

People who wont get off their mounts in POK Espectially.
    Fenthen likes this.
  11. Koutarou_E'ci Elder

The alchemist overseer agent is a high elf magician. When can my high elf magician learn alchemy?
    Kaenneth and Svann2 like this.
  12. Szilent Augur

it's a euphamism, dude's just a drug dealer.

you don't want to know what the "Gnomish Berserker" really is.
    Nennius and Annastasya like this.
  13. Mukkul Augur

In the AA window, the phrase "This ability, when activated..."

Because 100 different hotkeys with intermingled timers for attacking a mob aren't enough, they need to add 100 more. No thank you, there are waaay too many of those.

AAs that say "This passive ability" are what my AA points get spent on.
    Fenthen likes this.
  14. Mukkul Augur

Monster missions. The ones that were required for progression or achievements.

"Oh you've been improving your character for years? Nope, back to level 50 with Fine Steel weapons."
    "Oh you thought your character was a Shaman? Nope, wizard."
    "Oh you had all your hotkeys arranged and memorized? Nope, here's two dozen new ones."
  15. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

When you're trying to finish hunter and there's bot groups hogging the one mob you need 24/7. Even in the pickzone. o_O
  16. Tual Augur

Pets peeving on the floor is the worst.
  17. Cailen Augur

being ignored by spell and AA developers every beta
    Fenthen and Elyssanda like this.
  18. Claan Elder

LAG. Lag during raids. Crashing unexpectedly to desktop during a raid. Mercs that run in place. Big fat characters intentionally left AFK in the Guild Lobby where you click into the Guild Hall. Big fat characters as bazaar traders. Unshrunk characters inside the small bank. Invis potions lasting all of 15 seconds three times in a row. Leap feature not working because of slightly uneven terrain. People saying I could care less when meaning they couldn't care less. Misusing there, their, and they're. Also you're and your. Especially when trying to say something intelligent or correcting another. My RL EQ money being funneled to other projects and then not enough support for the actual game that that money came from.
  19. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

The misuse of loose and lose make me want to pull my hair out. That one irritates me to no end.
    Celephane and Nennius like this.
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

Now you're just being peevish.