Pet Peeves What's yours?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dyna, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I mean, I get it, Everquest is saturated with AAs and other things to click during combat, especially if you're boxing, but you are severely limiting yourself by not training some of those active AAs. They can be way better than passives.
    Celephane likes this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

Mercs that stop healing for no reason.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Tell me more. My interest is peaked.-)
    Svann2 likes this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Don't go on too long. Some of us might begin to feel a bit peaked.
    Accipiter likes this.
  5. Mukkul Augur

I do buy the important activated AAs, but those combat AAs that are just "increase offense or defense by 0.01% for a few seconds via a slightly different method than the 200 other AAs and discs that all do something similar" are low priority for me and a waste of space in the hotkey bars.
  6. Treage_Imminent Elder

People who use mute when they should use moot. There is an instance of that in this thread.

People who quote an entire wall of text, snip is preferred, to say it crit them or a similar short phrase. There is an instance of someone double quoting in this thread without adding any input of their own.

People who derail a thread with back and forth bickering. Bonus points when it isn't even related to the topic. There is an example of that in this thread.

Posting using mobile devices. If there are any mobile considerations, I haven't found them.

People who can't be bothered with capitalization and punctuation. This is a text based exchange, so please try to be coherent. It's also disrespectful to the readers making them try to understand the word salad presented.
    Shindius, Elyssanda, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

QFT
  8. Bullwyf Journeyman

Yes, this one for sure!
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Videos posted with no volume control and way too loud when you start it (vimeo)
    Shindius likes this.