Pet Peeves What's yours?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dyna, Jan 23, 2020.

1. SmoochyOfWolfington Augur

Underarm deodorant and anti-perspirant not always coming together in the same container. Why would I want to sweat, but smell good. Or not sweat, but smell bad. (And do not try to explain where the smell/bacteria comes from to begin with, it's still just seems odd not to have both in the same container.)

And why are not all deodorants and anti-perspirants in clear form these days? Is there anyone out there or enough people demanding that the product sticks to the underarms of their shirts where it is like hell trying to get the white stains out!?
    Xanumbik and ForumBoss like this.
  2. bortage spammin lifetaps

no sympathetic proc on knight 1handers
  3. Celephane Augur

Me. Sometimes I irk myself to no end
    Dyna, svann, Xanumbik and 1 other person like this.
  4. svann Augur

Child proof caps on aspirin bottles where you have to align the 2 marks, and its 2am and youre trying not to turn on the light so you dont wake up your S.O. and the marks just wont line up.
    Xanumbik and Dyna like this.
  5. Dyna Elder

Ah common lol they are so cute with those kitty names!
    Kaenneth and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  6. Flatchy Court Jester

Kind of like Bards with the music names?
  7. bortage spammin lifetaps

illusion potions only lasting an hour on most classes is pretty lame, I want to be a grizzly bear full time
  8. svann Augur

When healers tell the melee group "stay close to me so you get heals".
    We cant.
    Knighted and Celephane like this.
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

and rat familiars.
    Dyna likes this.
  10. svann Augur

Books that have an entire chapter as preface.
    Nennius and Dyna like this.
  11. Dyna Elder

LIke th
    Like those too!
  12. Hegsheoshed Augur

It's a little known fact that most Roman names as we know them have been shortened. The names Romeo, Romulus and Remus are all shortened from their original versions Jethromeo, Jethromulus and Jethremus. This was a problem because no one ever knew which Jethro you were talking about and Jethremus was too similar to Jethrene.

My pet peeve is people who make stuff up. Oh the irony...
    Zamiam and Nennius like this.
  13. Froglok Augur

"Experienced" Players (I do not mean new or returning players) who seem to lack Basic EQ (EQ 101) know-how (such as using game features like maps, bazaar, guild tool, find, quest window, etc.).

Players who go AFK while blocking doorways and NPC's.

Players who win things and then ask what it is for, what to do with it, how to use it....
    Raccoo, Celephane and Nennius like this.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Do be careful lest the cats take their revenge.

[IMG]
    Svann2 and Dyna like this.
  15. jeskola pheerie

And names with the class in them
  16. Mikana Augur

When melee charge out of healing range, dragging mobs with them, tank the mobs out of range, then blame the healer for their deaths.

Annastasya likes this.
  17. Knighted Journeyman

Stage names are fine
  18. Grove Augur

Mounts in banks. DISMOUNT, darn it!
    Szilent and Fenthen like this.
  19. Micker Augur

People who always complain how much greener the grass is for other classes. Instead of playing that class or asking for improvements, they ask for nerfs of other classes. Your grass doesn't get greener, when mine becomes browner.

Also, people who complain things are too easy, but they continue to add raid gear and AA to get stronger. They just want it harder, so they can do it, but others can't.

The 2Mpp bazaar limit. Hoping the 64bit change will solve that one.
    Annastasya and Risiko like this.
  20. Malbro Augur

Class related, BST focus not the same duration at shaman focus, i.e. 72 min.