GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigstomp Augur

Not sure how complicated this would be Beimeith but a useful view for healers would be:

healerX healed personY for Z
    healerX healed personA for B
    healerX has something against personC and healed them for 0 (or not shown on the parse at all and we can infer zero)

Edit: Like the most healed tag, but healer A healed (b,c,d,e people) for (amounts)
  2. Shard New Member

I tried manually editing in the gamparse-2.0.ini file as well, but for some reason it reset when I load my GamParse the next day. Is it like that for you, that you have to manually edit each time? If not, how are you doing it?
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They changed something with the formatting of tells related to pets so it would only impact your own pet. This was mentioned earlier in the thread.
  4. Moldar Augur

I think that would likely be a small nightmare in the case of Shaman / Paladins / and any Cleric that use Splash.

Additionally group heals would also be lumped into that issue as well, just not as big as splash.

Splash though would be including all Players (in a raid that is 54 + pets).

I am sure it could be done, it would just be a lot of information to process depending on what you are trying to analyze.
  5. Beimeith Lord of the Game

This is literally what the new heal breakdown already does...

And when you select a "Healee" from the list, the box below gives a per-spell heal breakdown for that Healer->Healee.

Have you not actually used the new heal breakdown tab?
  6. Brohg Augur

Would like to track please "Received Scarlet Cheetah"

[Sun Oct 06 17:38:31 2019] Soandso is consumed by the flames of the Scarlet Cheetah.
    Tarvas likes this.
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That one isn't tracked due to it being used on both parts of the spell, the base spell and the recourse, it would lead to incorrect counts.
  8. Bigstomp Augur

Possible. I'll dig in and report back when I get some free time. It could just be me not finding the option.
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

[IMG]

There is also a "Healee Breakdown" which works in a similar way.

You select the Healee and you get a list of how much each Healer healed them for. Select the Healer and you get the per-spell breakdown.

This is currently about half finished along with some other major updates in progress.
  10. Brohg Augur

That doesn't appear to be the case? In my log I'm only witnessing one cast-on message per character that it's cast on. Just checked Gnome Mountain 1 & 3 battles to be sure range wasn't messing with it any more than range normally messes with cast-on logging
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Are you absolutely sure about that?

Both "Scarlett Cheetah Fang" and "Greater Scarlet Cheetah Fang" (the recourse) have the same messages attached.
  12. Brohg Augur

I log the ranger begins casting it, and their whole group including them getting one message each "consumed" etc

It's theoretically possible the rangers I raid next to (every single one of them) have the lesser one blocked? That'd be pretty weird, might even prevent them getting the good version...
  13. Beimeith Lord of the Game

If I were to wager a guess it could be that the recourse isn't triggering the message for some reason like a normal spell landing, but that would require testing to verify.
  14. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Update 2.0.0.98 - Redownload from first post.

-Fix for the change to pet tells.
    Raccoo and Ravanta Suffer like this.
  15. Xanathol Augur

16. Pryssylus Journeyman

Beimeith, I'm hoping you can fix a long standing hole in the parser: it does not track beastlord's Savage Rancor disc, which is their fast re-use big burn, and serves as foundational to their burn sets. Details:

Cast on you: A savage fury consumes you.
    Cast on other: Soandso is consumed in a savage fury.
    Effect Fades: The savage fury fades.

https://www.raidloot.com/Spells.aspx?name=savage rancor
  17. Master T 5000 New Member

That will probably be fixed soon since in Beta the Discs are announced like spells.
  18. Master T 5000 New Member

10/21/19 08:32:58 PM Skattle activates Savage Rancor.
    10/21/19 08:33:56 PM You activate Savage Rancor Rk. III.
    10/21/19 10:23:09 PM Beastellf activates Savage Rancor Rk. II.
    10/21/19 09:29:01 PM Airons activates Savage Rancor Rk. III.
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I've already got combat ability parsing added for the next update.
  20. Boyboi Elder

Is anyone running into an issue where GamParse just doesn't open? Just started happening this morning, I try to open it, I see an icon flash briefly in my icon tray, and then it shuts down completely. No messages, nothing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.