Increase Bazaar Max Price

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Daniel De Vera, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Are you just arguing with people just for the sake of arguing Corwyhn? You can edit the stupid bzr ini price all you want.

Read their reply... If you feel you are not cheating, feel free to edit your files.

And why did they say "This issue is considered closed, our investigation methods are not up for discussion. Further response to this ticket may go unanswered." to you? Were you arguing with them too, and he/she gave up replied with that and tossed the computer out the window on the way out the door?
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think if its is the case that certain files can be edited that CS be given a list of those files to cut and paste any time they are asked instead of giving a non answer answer.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

LOL I asked two questions.

And you forgot the

However, any individual found breaking our terms of service may have face disciplinary action or have their account terminated

Personally I sort of expect CS to be able to say something is ok or not and not say take a chance if you are wrong your account may be terminated.

Before I ever edit the baz file for prices I really want a absolute confirmation it is okay to do so.

Plus if it is okay I feel that everyone should get that by default.
  4. Laronk Augur

You can edit any file that is .ini
    the reason they save them as .ini files is so people know that they can edit them. They could of easily used any other extension as to try to hide the information if they wanted to.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Febb Augur

.ini files are configuration files and have been around forever for many programs and games. They are there so people can edit them to adjust program settings. If Daybreak didn't want people editing certain settings, they wouldn't be in the configuration files and would be hardcoded.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. Findawenye Journeyman

How is this change any different then the recent change to the internal guild_id where it went from a int32 to int64 size?