Congrats <M E S S> on EoV on Mangler!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by EnchFWO, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Guzzle Augur

Thank you, Tiffy, that's exactly how I remember it as well.

In fact, Glare from Mess sent me a message before they even ran in to see if we were going to get CT in open world. As I've stated before, we are in constant communication back and forth, and work together on keeping things as civil as possible.

Dragonslayer, please stop trying to turn this into something it isn't - we aren't trying to compete for anything. Celebrating what you do get, which is perfectly acceptable, does not change that.
    Gorgol the Ogre likes this.
  2. Maze Elder

So what you're saying is, this server has no real guilds and they're all the beta guilds from failed TLPs?
    Sounds like someone should roll a serious batphone guild.
  3. Guzzle Augur

I hope someone does, honestly. Some "alpha" with something to prove because they feel inadequate would make my raid nights a lot easier not having to consider open world targets.

I'm not sure what TLP's have really failed, though. Pretty much every RLP server has been pretty damn successful so far.

Hope to see you on Mangler, showing us how alpha you are!
    Tankz likes this.
  4. Sad Panda Elder

"When everything is said and done there is nothing left to do or say" - DD

See yall in kunark for the next forum fire
    ** Dragonslayer ** likes this.
  5. Tiffy31 Elder

to accomplish what purpose? this is a 20 year old game and no one cares who beats 20 year old content first.
    Gorgol the Ogre and EnchFWO like this.
  6. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

Your batphone guild gonna have enough peeps to do OW targets during EU prime time?

Congrats to Knightmare on server 3rd CT kill.
    Gorgol the Ogre and EnchFWO like this.
  7. ** Dragonslayer ** Journeyman

I know right
  8. Fhiele Augur

We started out by killing Vox and Naggy together to help the server level faster(Hole) and gear up(Planes), and I think that really set the tone of our guilds' relationship to each other. A pseudo quote from one of our officers was "Look, we're here for the long haul. Some of you are going to leave and join M&M, some in M&M will leave and join us, we'll be here in 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, so will they. We're going to get along with them."

That isn't hard in classic. I'm sure we'll be disliking each other doing keys in Kunark and Luclin and become besties again in PoP when we backflag for each other.
    Gorgol the Ogre likes this.