Congrats <M E S S> on EoV on Mangler!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by EnchFWO, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Szinga New Member

They could simply post a screenshot of the corpse and dispell this but they can't because it's on the wrong island. I will happily stand corrected if they do this.
  2. Fizon Augur

Some guilds spent thier time in sky and some guilds spent thier time wiping on vox and getting "fIrSt CT SpLiT" it's just about time management
    Kappel likes this.
  3. Byun Elder

Who knew an EoV kill on the 20th TLP would be so controversial.

For screenshots you can visit our website - messmangler.com

We did nothing different than any other guild on past TLP's. Hard work, a few extra optional raid hours, communication.

Hope to see you all in Kunark

On a side note, we think Sky was nerfed. We did Bee twice with 60 people or so and it was quite easy. The drake island we did with 40 and it melted. Not sure if there was a stealth nerf or not, but it felt overall easier than previous TLP's
    Protius and Kigaz like this.
  4. Byun Elder

Also a few other interesting notes :

Corpse summon does not work due to Req level 255.
    No focus effects were an interesting adjustment.
    Any instance only guild's, I'd suggest working on some open world sky or it will take you roughly 5-6 weeks to get to island 7. (Side effect of no corpse summon).
    We had 70-75 for our OW kill.
    It dropped a stupid cleric 2hander quest piece.
  5. Szinga New Member

The only screenshot you posted is so tiny it doesn't show anything. Post a full one. :)
    Protius likes this.
  6. Kappel New Member

Whats the point your trying to make here Szinga? You feel 3rd party apps were involved with warping? I mean come out and say it. Stop beating around the bush make your accusation.
  7. dnevers123 New Member

Your own Guildies are talking about how they cheesed it to people.. Either way congrats on 1st
  8. Fumi-chan Augur

Who cares which isle it was fought on, I mean seriously? Either your leadership knows the tricks or they don't. No need to be a sore loser about it.

The corpse summon thing is interesting, that is a change from the past. We used to corpse summon on Coirnav to get people to the top isle. I guess that was changed at some point on the new TLPs.
  9. GlareAgnarr Journeyman

It shows her dead, although the serverwide also did that. What information are you seeking? I believe you said “simply post a screenshot of her corpse”, no? If you truly believe the possibility to warp a mob exists, I’m not sure what any screenshot of her dead on any island other than her spawn island would satisfy you, however it doesn’t. That stuff is all stored serverside.

She was pulled off her island, just like she has been on every single tlp ever, nothing new there. I’d love to answer your questions but unfortunately you haven’t really asked any, you’ve just thrown out accusations this whole thread.

We killed it in OW. You could have zoned in and watched us kill it. But I guess ForumQuesting is much more fun, right?

At the end of the day, there was never a “race” on this server. Nobody in leadership of either guild cares about racing to be the #1 guild, and quite frankly, leadership from both guilds would love a batphone guild to show up and clear OW regularity and take all that open world stuff. It’s more of a headache than anything.
    Fhiele likes this.
  10. Fhiele Augur

I was there. Nothing inappropriate happened. It wasn't an easy pull.
  11. Ishbu Augur

This is the wrong server to be salty about how a mob was or was not killed.

Congrats Mess
    Tymeless likes this.
  12. dnevers123 New Member

You look at is as though it’s something that everyone couldn’t do before you guys which simply isn’t the case. You took advantage of a well know exploit… There’s quite a difference.
  13. dnevers123 New Member

Just because you don't view it as one, or it's been done on every other TLP doesn't change the fact of it being an exploit
  14. GlareAgnarr Journeyman

Oh? We pulled her off her island, how is that any different from pulling bees down to spirocs? Or pulling horses down to gorgs to start Keepers spawn timer early? Next I’ll probably hear you shouldn’t charm faeries and bring them to other islands, huh?

What “exploit” did we use that nobody else could in the past? I’m legitimately curious, tbh.
  15. Tanivolan New Member

Turns out we've all been exploiting for 20 years by pulling mobs from their spawn guys. Ban wave inc.
    millaa likes this.
  16. Kigaz New Member

No such thing. EoV has been pulled down to lower islands for as long as I can remember.
  17. GlareAgnarr Journeyman

I’m still waiting for you to explain to me what exploit we used? You seem to be avoiding my posts, strange.
  18. dnevers123 New Member

Classic. Is that where you're going to take this? Why would I be salty in any way?

No one cares about this.. Again it was pointed out that it was done via exploit and you get so angry about it. It's okay
  19. Kappel New Member

Thanks! You'll get there soon enough.
  20. dnevers123 New Member

You're correct except I won't be using exploits to do it, then creating threads about those exploits.