What happened to the potion belt ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Dewey Augur

So; how much longer until they fix the potion belt?

It's really annoying not having it. Totally messing with my hotkeys.
  2. Tumbler Lorekeeper

Or at least a way to drop an item into inventory, without using a hotkey or opening the inventory page.
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

4. xcitng Augur

yes, and you lose a good bag slot. also, still several other functions that wont work
  5. Leigo You come here often?

That's my surname Leigo Myeggo. I'm lovin it
  6. Nylrem Augur

I am ticked off they have not changed hotbar functionality to match potion belt yet...

I sincerely thought they would.

Seriously, make hotbuttons function exactly like potion belt did, or bring it back.
    xcitng and Yinla like this.
  7. Bigstomp Augur

They should have returned the belt for april 1st.
  8. Lianeb Augur

and only Apr 1st.
  9. smash Augur

And you expect them to break their cycle of releases? You been playing for long time so U and everyone else should know, they do not do that.

It is not something that prevents people from playing.

It is not a bug that need to be fixed here and now. So it will probably come in April patch.
  10. Tumbler Lorekeeper

Thank you.
    It's the autoinventory of all items that I miss. Not just the 5/6.
  11. Lianeb Augur

Build a social key with the letters /autoinventory on line one.
    Now make a hotkey of that and move that to the hotbar you are now using a potion belt.
    When you get an item you want to inventory hit that hotkey with the item on your cursor
  12. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I’m a fan of the new hotbar... its like 6 more slots on a potion belt!!
  13. xcitng Augur

most of us do not want another big hotbar ... most of us want our potion belt back, or a hotbar that's the same size as it was, and functions exactly the same way
  14. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

This. I really don't understand why the change was made.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare, xcitng and Yinla like this.
  15. Pistols4Pandas Elder

Un subbed all my accounts the day they made this change and haven't logged in since.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
  16. xcitng Augur

is there going to be a patch today? still waiting on several accounts to find out if we are going to get our potion belt back
  17. Lianeb Augur

Chances are low and no
    Test patches on second weds of the month
    Live patches the third weds of the month

It is the second Tuesday
  18. xcitng Augur

well, meant to say tomorrow, i thought there may be one before the rest of the anni stuff comes out
  19. Jetslam Augur

The functionality lost is pretty minor. It's basically just the ability to see the charges/total potions when you've got the hotkey created. I'm guessing that's the functionality that will be coming back to hotbars.

The click to /autoinv won't be coming back and people need to just make a hotkey like has been available for awhile. If you're having issues with your UI so much that you have to complain, then you've got a UI. Create a hotbar and drag it off screen so only a portion shows on screen.
    Sheex likes this.
  20. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

From the latest Test patch notes:

- Made the following improvements to item hotkeys:
    - - Item hotkeys will now display the total count of items in your inventory, rather than the count of the first stack.
    - - Items will now display the total number of charges for items that use them.
    - - Item hotkeys for items that are no longer in your inventory will now display the icon/name of the missing item rather than 'Not Found'.
    - - Pre-existing item hotkeys will need to be remade to get these updates.