Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endtime Elder

Just shows how much you understand about bottlenecking and connection usages. Thanks for coming #salty
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I got greedy after saving another name guess I'm in the queue.....
  3. Kalamir Journeyman

Is this queue real? I don't know a single person that's gotten in and there's a few twitch streams where the entire chat says they are still in queue o_O
  4. Nas625 Lorekeeper

lol its like this everytime hell if i rember right the only difference between now and 99 when prexus launched is the amount of clicking.. the first few days are the fun part you want nostalgia well babies here it is lol
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are slowly raising the cap as characters are created. People are moving through the process. Thank you again for your patience!
    Your_Ad_Here and Mashef like this.
  6. nagash101 Augur

anyone have any idea if clicking play will just drop you down the Qlist again?
  7. koldyne Lorekeeper

At least I got to pick my class/race and name.. got booted while logging into Felwithe. Actually clicked "play everquest" while the icon still says "locked" but then got the boot. 40m in que . :) Sure am glad we are on summer break.
  8. Piku Elder

Guys, your queue could say 1m, but if they don't raise the cap and no one logs off, you aren't ever getting in.
  9. Typucm Elder

BUT IN NEWS WE SEE AGNARR SERVER IS UP!
  10. Fethos Lorekeeper

And still no info on how the que works. My guess is that even DB doesn't actually know
  11. NinjutsuMMO Augur

OVER 10,000 VIEWS on this thread HAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

This will be a highly populated server ; )
  12. Gemini Syringes Augur

LOL. Is this real life? QUIT JAMMING YOUR COMPLETELY NECESSARY LOGIN QUEUE DOWN MY THROAT DBG!
    Tempas likes this.
  13. nagash101 Augur

well lets hope that they increase the queue a lot higher then what it is.
  14. daffie999 Augur

I say you boot anyone who spends more than 2 minutes in character creation! If you don't know by now... you will never know!
  15. EQtroll Journeyman

Watching a guy stream in gfay. Only 45 people in zone and no picks. Increase server capacity already...
  16. Galleyan Augur

Still no answer on how this horribly worded queue box actually works? Thanks guys.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

lol... everyone remembers the good times... what about level 17? Level 32? Grinding through those slower lower levels!

hnnnnnnnngggghhh
    nirriri likes this.
  18. Green_Mage Augur

It's called crying wolf. When something is really messed up -- you want them to listen to you. Not be labeled a whiner that complains about every little inconvenience like they were deeply wronged.
  19. nagash101 Augur

yes by far and for at least two years.
  20. Goast New Member

Oh my god you have to wait a little bit longer to play everquest. You poor bastards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.