Shroud of Stealth 2/2

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wandid, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Bronut Augur

IVXL is my enchanter those are chanter kills. 60 kill spree on my enchanter.

the problems not with rogs, its with wudan. i broke sos and zoned a wudan rog the other day, sos2 not a big deal if you know what you are doing.

also zekster, if i only logged in 6 times how do i get so many kills? O_O

I dont care if they change sos2 or not, i really only care that they take those using third party software out of the game.

I thought ocean of tears was just the name of a zone till i came here lol
    Tweak likes this.
  2. Tweak Journeyman

LOL you are NOT the last raid guild as much as you like to make the claim...its sad really. Sad that you need to make up Doristories...even sadder that you have the typical "Imma take my ball and go home" attitude we see so much of these days. Even funnier you try to speak for an entire guild of players when it comes to quitting. Stop crying so much.. nobody cares.

Ive already agreed changes need to be made, but you keep on running off at the mouth throwing out random accusations..it makes you look like you know what you are talking about (not really).

What I find interesting is ...wudan rogues are killing too..they are just dying a whole lot more and failing a whole lot more. They have the exact same playing field we have..yet they are the ones QQing constantly about rogues having an advantage. Players like Desi and Evolved grief groups just like retal rogues...im wondering where the QQ's are from retal about it..cause I don't see any.

PS...look at Pegate rockin those noobers. Too bad wudan rogues aren't that good.
  3. Tweak Journeyman

Group targeting maybe...but I still think group targeting a shrouded rogue is ridiculous. As far as mage goes...Id be behind them sending pet on shrouded rogues IF they had a visible line of sight. This sending pet from deep in a dungeon is just ridiculous don't you agree? Also...assisting targets of actual players who aren't in your group to mass pvp needs to go. Not in the group...you don't get to assist targets on actual player targets. I think this would be huge on leveling the playing field.
  4. Bronut Augur

[IMG]
    This is zethy/whippers and his wife pixeydust / trinity
    Him and his wife do this to everyone, and you cant ignore group tells
    this is a small sample.

[IMG]
    must be hard to run 9 toons at once
  5. Thraine Augur

not with the proper "tools" ~

yeah yeah i know im a blue toon, sucks this is in a open forum eh?
    Tweak and Bronut like this.
  6. Zamiam Augur

i could be wrong but doesnt the /ignore <playersname> stop any and all communication from that said person, even tells ?
  7. Bronut Augur

Blue chars welcome to comment, he just has a bad attitude.

miss ya buddy :D
    Thraine likes this.
  8. Bronut Augur

you are right, my mistake, still annoying with all the toons he has. and i have.
  9. Dramez Journeyman

Your screen shots are all over the place and really hard to follow with the amount of edits and they could have been created on the servers(regarding the spamming). Further more the majority of those deaths are Wudan that are out camping named or trying to progress, and not actively sitting in Lceanium purposely attacking people as they zone in. You AOE'd a rogue in Lceanium and it worked. The deaths in my screenshot were 100% the fact that we cannot see rogues and Pegate and his alts kill the players progressing and he then logs out on top of their corpses. Rogues have been OP for along time and he really doesn't need SOS2 to get the kills that hes getting like that however SOS2 is simply not fair.

You mentioned that you don't care about SOS2 in your post. This is a discussion on SOS2 please open a new thread or petition a GM if you feel a player is harassing/spamming you. If you have a proper /report then they will suspend that player.
  10. Zekster Journeyman

Pretty sure showing another persons private tells in a public mboard is harassment.
    -Correct me if im wrong but that is a private conversation you just posted and made public without approval from that player.

This is about How SoS2 is broken...and needs to be fixed...before Zeks last raid guild closes shop.
    No reason to stay on a server that is broken and isnt going to be getting fixed.

Just waiting for a reply back.
    The day GM announce SoS2 wont be fixed ; Wudan will announce retirement
    Just tell us you cant fix it. We are ready for our refund. You sold us a broken product and dont intend to fix it.

We didnt keep Zek open
    The GMs did
    Fix it or refund!!!!
  11. Wandid Journeyman

Tweak,
    You know people who are targeting SoS2 rogues. That targeting is not an "even playing field." I hope IVXL's dreams come true and they remove all third party programs. I

Still waiting for the GM's to speak.
  12. Wandid Journeyman

Ok, this is ridiculous.
    Anybody else, regardless of which side if any you are on with regards to SoS2, find it ridiculous that not a single Dev has said anything?
  13. Belexes ForumQuester

Long time lurker and player...first post ever I believe. :cool:

In regards to SoS2... It doesn't always work that I have seen. I have a 105 rogue on EM and going into drachnid caves in Lceanium shortly after buying the AA, I could wander unmolested. I went back in the caves again a few days later assuming I was safe. I got killed. I started checking the see invis mobs in the EoK zones and sometimes they could see me, other times they couldn't. When they couldn't, there was a text emote saying that your Shroud of Stealth prevented you from being seen.

It would seem to be SoS2 is like a proc that doesn't always fire. I have definitely confirmed using the same mob that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Now when I use it, I check myself against a see invis mob before I start going in amongst them.
  14. Trizzity - Zek New Member

Don't know what you are complaining about wandid, you target SoS rogues on all your characters.
  15. Bronut Augur

Dorigen to daybreak devs : Wudan cant keep up in pvp, fix it or we'll quit.

do you think they respect this ?

do you think, that they think, that you deserve a response?
    Tweak likes this.
  16. Roguexx Journeyman

Let's be realistic here. The only reason Wudan is crying about SOS2, despite the fact they have people like Evolved actively warping in pvp, is the fact they want to be able to stack 6-7 mage on ledges at zone ins to break SOS, and park mages throughout zones to do the same to prevent other people from doing any progression/experience. Wudan constantly exploits mage pets. The SOS2 is a way to counter the absurdity that is the mage pet/mage wall exploit. Wudan is crying because DBG just gave people a way to avoid their mage exploitations.
  17. Dermel New Member

I hope they find a way to fix the issue without breaking the class. It's hard for me to imagine that they will modify the class as a whole, just because some PVPers on a dead server want to grief everyone else. But, that's Zek for you.
  18. Bronut Augur

90% of players on blue

i dont know anything about pvp but it sucks and its broken and this games not ment for it

10% of players on blue

I went to the arena once and i had my handed to me and the games broken and im the best on my server so no one should kill me even tho i have 0 experience in PVP so its broken and the games broken because im not good it at, /derp im still the best on blue, my egos in tact.

Theres a learning curve that most of you will never bother to get over to be able to participate in pvp

PVP is the most gratifying, fun, thing in the game.

Its not all about griefing either, its being able to overcome as a team, one group holds the zone from pvp, one group takes down the namers gets the loot.

Those kind of experiences are the best in my recollection of my everquest history.

2 guilds fighting for who takes down Vulak(abashi), when the servers waiting for a Lord/Lady to spawn, banners down.

1v1 pvp is OK

12vs12 pvp is the best time you will ever have if you know how to handle yourself

Heres whats not fun, and a picture of what tbm looked like on zek,

and people are going to say:
    well haha you lost, and i didnt because i found ways to overcome, and came out on top kill/death wise, by alot, and retaliation as a whole, by alot, amidst these tactics i will list, and to my knowledge, no one made a post.)

At the zone in to health on any given night:

3 Mages ontop of the building with pets below and eye of zomm to see any inc rogs, target them, and send the pet on them from ontop of the building.

87 bard at the entrence (evol bard, or zethy bard) casting faction on all the NPC's so that the group is covered by faction, - you touch one of the players for PVP, you get 4 NPC's ontop of you hitting you for tons of damage, if the pet procs VT can take 25k of your health (capable of procing multiple times at once from one pet) x3 pets, they alot of times get the kill on that player over the npc, even tho the npc did the bulk of the damage. (Traiding in my book, but thats bc im there to PVP, not PVE)

that group under faction being burst dps classes that are going to attempt to round you when you step off that runes of zek *DA temporary zone-in buff.

-This is how wudan PVP's, and were not crying about it, why? because we adapted to their style, overcame, and left them in a PVP BLACK HOLE OF DEATHS

ive been raid guilded 11 times on blue, i know the type.
  19. Blankslate Elder

This is exactly right. The new sos2 is actually leveling the playing field.

My 2cp ... get rid of the hackers that are cheating for advantage and dominance. Let's have a Dev tackle that!
    Tweak likes this.
  20. Cacafuego Journeyman

This is well said.
    The best thing the Dev's can do for Zek is get rid of all the illegal 3rd party software obviously being used by certain players in a certain guild.

Zek can be a fun gaming experience when the cheaters have been banned. I can't for the life of me figure out why someone wants to cheat. What's the point? You're going to get caught sooner or later. In the meantime most players know who you are and your reputation is shot. Go play Diablo.