@Daybreak - Ssra Instance

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MabbuPhinny, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prathun Developer

The Agent of Change in The Grey has returned and will again provide instances of Ssratemple.
    Your_Ad_Here and Warrior007 like this.
  2. ZeeK Elder

Papa Bless Prathun!
    Prathun likes this.
  3. Gwoben Journeyman

Share your stories here!
  4. Catashe Augur

Aren't you glad they fixed it in a rush to get it out before the weekend?
  5. Rumlebrag Elder

they fixed the problem, noone gets double spawning bosses.
  6. Catashe Augur

Fixed it so good nothin else spawns lol
  7. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Where's RadarX / Roshen to give us some brilliant PR spin on how this was wrapped up? Doesn't feel like a /thread until it happens.
  8. Kullster New Member

Universal lockout across all luclin instances is sad day.
  9. Voice_of_Reason New Member

These devs literally can't do anything right.
  10. Alluvin New Member

they didnt' want to piss off a select few by handing out some suspensions instead they pissed off the whole server! well done! man up and ban a few people so you can stop failing at fixing stuff
  11. Sophism Lorekeeper

At first I was like: o_O
    Then I was like: :D
    Then came: :confused:
    And now: :mad:
  12. Trackanon Elder

So...

Two Thursday's ago the Ssra instance was broken for most of the day, this past Thursday it was taken down on purpose because of double spawning bosses, and now all of the instances are totally unusable.
  13. Trevalon Augur

Ya, when Prathun posted that beta started what he actually meant is that Luclin's beta has started...
  14. Catashe Augur

Its NOT like the double spawns weren't posted in the Bugs post... They ignored it..
    And it wasn't til the expansion launched and a certain guild started whining that another was getting more loot than they deserved til this s*** happened.. And no one can honestly say with a straight face that if they went into the Ssra instance and saw 2 creators and 2 high priests up that they would have just killed one of each because "that's how it is supposed to be"
  15. That One Guy Augur

I don't believe the problem is them walking into an instance with double spawns.

I believe the issue is there was/is a way to MAKE a 2nd boss spawn. Which basically means the guild could double spawn any raid boss in an instance. Which is probably how they got the necessary amount of orbs, for their VT keys, in just a few days.
  16. -wycca Augur

If you read what they said, the problem wasn't that they ignored it, it was that they couldn't reproduce it. It sort of appears like some people sandbagged the know-how TBH.

Don't forget that there was also a massive exploit that basically let you get infinite Emperor's while having a lockout. I'm sure this abuse also mattered in taking down ssra.
  17. Gromph Elder

IF dipshit guilds like AoS and OGC and EoE didnt exploit every chance they get and abuse bugs it wouldnt be a problem, but oh well.
  18. Catashe Augur

Honestly how couldn't you reproduce the Creator/High Priest thing.. from what I read from that bug post.. Several guilds would just request the instance and 2 of each would be up.. So apparently its just just something funky with the coding....

As for the emperor thing, while I personally didn't know it was possible to do.. From what I heard, that "exploit" been around since they all but introduced expeditions long after I quit EQ the first time... If they couldn't fix it in all these years I don't see them being able to fix it now... And lets face it, just by looking at the double spawns and buggy instances... They ain't never going to be able to fix it.. It be like them reinventing the wheel and by the fix they rushed out... I doubt could even make the wheel round... =\
  19. Kontra Augur

Let me make sure I read the last 6 pages correctly....the majority of the raiding playerbase were actually mad the devs took out the ssra AOC so they could FIX the bugs, ie: DO THEIR JOB?!

Sorry, but this is just laughable. Some of you people need to stop and put yourself in the development team's shoes before you write novels on these forums about how awful everyone is for everything they do.
  20. Trackanon Elder

The instance bugs that forced them to take down the Ssra instance were well known and documented BEFORE luclin went live. We're mad that this was all ignored beforehand and became an issue during the expansion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.