armored snow puma saddle

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zeklia, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Zeklia Lorekeeper

Since you guys for some reason removed this mount from the shop....are you gona remove it from the people that already have it in game? if not...this is Complete BS and you need to add it back as they now have an advantage over people in regards to the buffs if gives
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  2. Trevalon Augur

Gonna have to agree here...you add an extremely out of era stat mount...charge 850DBG for it...then just an hour or two later remove it...drop 4 new mounts that have much less stats and charge 2500 for them?

All with no warning? DBG, I thought you learned your lesson from Vulak/Fippy with the claim mounts during PoP....apparently not.

Either add the mount back for 850DBG for a time so everyone has a chance at it or roll them back.
  3. Tudadar Augur

Should put them back in for a 12 hour special or 24 hour special at same price during the first bi weekly event promised in october / novemb

Was nice they offered it. Should make them a lot of money.
  4. Ryak Augur

Yeah +150 AC is an INSANELY OUT OF ERA effect. like 10 expansions out of era. The ideal solution if they absolutely want to leave these in is to scale it appropriately to Luclin stats, so it would be like +3 ac.

It's not just the Puma either. All the buffs from the mounts are brokenly out of era.
  5. arwilly Lorekeeper

They pulled the Armored Snow Puma and jacked up the price of the other mounts by 1,000 or so more DB cash than they were selling for a few hours ago. Wtf? Not cool.
  6. Riou EQResource

Mount Blessing Heda is 36 displayed ac in game, the ac listed on all mounts / illusions isn't that actual displayed ac in game, that value is pre calc.
  7. Carpediem New Member

I'm pretty sure there are legal issues when real money is involved. Simply taking them away, or nerfing them when people paid for the item could lead to more problems than they probably want to deal with.
  8. Ryak Augur

even if it is 36 ac thats like half a vulak robe worth of ac. one of the highest ac caster items for like...5 expansions. 36 ac is a pretty insanely out of era amount too.

I'm certain that there aren't legal issues with issuing a full refund for everyone who bought it (in DBC coins).
  9. Carpediem New Member

You're certain? So you're a lawyer?

They would need to do full refunds of the money people spent on those DBC coins. Just giving them back would be worthless if people bought the coins with only the intent of buying the mount, and possibly other things like the keychain.
  10. oldandnasty Augur

LoL Was just about to log in and go all access again to try Phinny. I thought to myself let me log on here and see if anything is out of sorts with the Luclin opening. Thanks for posting this, you saved me 15 bucks.
  11. Carpediem New Member

Sony has been nailed with lawsuits twice over trying to pull the same thing. It only takes one cash grab lawyer to start a class action lawsuit. Given that DBG is owned by Columbus Nova (an investment company) it wouldn't be wise for them to take that risk.
  12. Ryak Augur

Well then the LEAST they can do is allow everyone the ability to buy one instead of only people who logged in during a 2 hour window. If you're going to let the cat out of the bag (lol) it doesnt do any fricking good to make it totally unfair and only allow half the people to benefit.
  13. GrugSA Augur

As someone who bought 4 of them i agree with the OP

10/10 troll g8 b8 m8
  14. Kuma New Member

I'm very disappointed.. My wife picked up the mount, I was about to purchase it myself when it disappeared...

Now I can't keep up with her unless I pay at least 3x more DBC than she did 10 minutes before me?

Would have been nice to know if it was a limited time promotion.
  15. Brurus Journeyman

This really made me mad when I found out about it. I'm still pissed about the Velks loot the removed before I had a chance to get some. I could go on about how unethical, and poor business this is, but I'm sure someone already has.
    -1 for DBG
  16. Moardots Lorekeeper

As someone that bought one. I'm gonna be extremely mad if they take it away from me.
  17. arwilly Lorekeeper

The mount should be available to everyone or no one. It was available for a few hours today in the middle of the work day before it disappeared. Glad I logged in on my lunch break and was able to snag one.
  18. Crackers Augur

This exact situation occurred on Vulak and Fippy. They removed the Pegasus mount from the marketplace mere hours after it was put up there by mistake. Those who purchased got to keep it. Those who did not were SoL.

Best of luck in your demands, I'm pretty sure the Dev and CS teams have better things to do than worry about these mounts.
  19. Beastro Augur

By that line or thinking Manastone never should have been removed, or DE mask, something that was on this server as well.

A hallmark of EQ is these sort of items. They become prestige items. WoW pulled the same trick with the early high lv mounts like the Teal Kodo and Albino Raptor back when it aped EQ.
  20. Moardots Lorekeeper

Exactly. Not everyone gets to get everything.