That program is now allowing Phinigel?! DBG?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravengloome Augur

Put some SPF on and get out there and catch em all bro.
    Your_Ad_Here and Blart like this.
  2. good post maker Journeyman

Spot the cheater... Pathetic, but with how DBG handles people exploiting rooted mobs (read: doing nothing at all), they are basically inviting cheating.

Vote with your wallets. Also don't use the forums because they are useless, all you are doing is getting in RadarX's line of fire.
  3. good post maker Journeyman

Reported, enjoy your ban nerd.
  4. Jezzie Augur

So the only explanation for the change of heart is that a few players are bypassing the truebox code so we may as well bypass the macro quest detection on Phinny.
    If people are bypassing the truebox code they won't stop doing it and use very vanilla, they'll use both.
    What I wish Daybreak would do is create yet another tlp and allow full blown macro quest on it. There used to be an Eqemu that ws set up this way. Not sure if it was a success or not.
    I'd expect it to go the same way as Vulak but with less longevity.

I'm under the impression the Eqmule doesn't have Daybreaks consent to do this as it appears he is bypassing the detection on phinny, therefore I would assume that you run the risk of having your account banned for using very vanilla and I would "assume" that would apply to using Eqmules MySeq build.
    As a player that has an insane amount of SC purchases it's probably not worth the risk to use either on Phinny unless Daybreak gives the go ahead which I seriously doubt they will.
  5. Sterilize Journeyman

[IMG]
    nothing to see here lol
  6. Froth New Member

hmm....this looks more like people afk then programs :p
  7. RadarX Augur

If you see things you believe violate our community standards, please report them. The folks who enforce this aren't reading the forums. Let me know if you have any questions regarding our forum policies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.