MiM Moving to Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by MightyUnclean, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Krek Elder

And LJ and RF will be ghost towns. Serves them right voting 6 months insanity.

[IMG]
  2. Catashe Augur

Basically cause FI said like Darth said a few posts back.. FI wasn't going to let any guild touch most Kunark mobs til after the new year and who wants to stay on the server where you got almost absolutely NO chance of any raid mobs for the first 3 months of EVERY expansion simply cause FI has got the majority of the server in their guild and can field at least 2 to 1 any raid force you could hope to summon?
  3. anvil Elder

so FI wants all the kunark targets for themselves for 2 months b4 they are willing to share targets and that even remotely sounds fair. FI sounds like a complete pile of $%%^&$%&$^#^$^$%^$&#&#$^&
  4. Ebon Elder

Nothing is ever FIs fault. Even I know that "Faceless cares."
  5. Catashe Augur

There was nothing wrong with the 6 month per expansion in theory.. It just can't work when you got 1 major guild on each server ****blocking every other guild out of doing anything for most of the time
  6. Machen New Member

That won't matter in the least with raid instances and pickzones both.
  7. taliefer Augur

if only someone saw this coming, and urged the server to take steps to prevent it before it happened.
  8. Indore Journeyman

It's interesting to me how as adults we still can't share...16 years later.

It's like road rage, but virtual.
  9. Merau Journeyman

I was unaware that a handful of people = everyone. Because I sure didn't. Why does an RMT botter care anyways? Now you can be together with the rest of the cancer of the server and have it all to yourselves.
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

So you all have proof of these RMT/botting I do right? Or are what you saying is I am so good at it that I haven't been caught yet?
  11. Lejaun Augur

***Disclaimer*** I'm not saying you do or you don't. I could care less. People have RMT'd from the beginning of EQ and they will do it long after this game ends and a new MMO strikes their eye.***Disclaimer***

That being said, its not like it would be that hard to not get caught. People have so many accounts now that they'd just use throwaway accounts to do it anyways. They don't even have to link their credit cards anymore. Lack of proof doesn't mean necessarily that people do or do not RMT or Bot.

Of course, if people don't have proof, whats the point of even bringing it up? The argument isn't very strong without any proof or at least enough evidence and theories to reasonably assume and prove that they do.
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

I am a big boxer, that's enough theory for people to assume as most big boxers do. I can see where their argument comes from, I find it rather adorable though. In order these are the negative things people say about me:

1. RMTer
    2. Botter/scripter
    3. Ugly website
    4. Horrible Guides
    5. Horrible personality
  13. Merau Journeyman

The only reason you care about all these guilds leaving in exodus, is because you'll have far less people to feed you Kronos and you can't possibly RMT as hard on the traditional box server. This is the only real reason why a mega boxer would even care about people leaving to a far better server that has instancing and less bots.
  14. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I agree with at least one of those!
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

Where do you see me saying i care about people leaving the server?

I don't care that people are leaving the server in fact I am happy because that means I can farm whatever raids I want without being bothered. That's what I have wanted all along.

Leave, everyone leave until it is just me on the server. Make it Vulak all over again, I'd absolutely love that. I'd be in utter bliss.

Also, if you were smart you'd tell me to go back to FV where I can RMT as my "scummy" kind isn't welcome on the new phinigel server. Sheesh, do I gotta tell you guys how to insult me now? Is that what it has come to?
  16. Merau Journeyman

Sure seems like you care when I look through your post history about all the other guilds. I get it though, you make fun of yourself so it doesn't draw attention, not a bad strategy! Enjoy your server.
  17. AlmarsGuides Augur

I have a stalker!

Thank you for the compliments and dedicating minutes of your life to me <3
    Silv likes this.
  18. Blankslate Elder

People. Seriously,

Go outside, look at the sun. Your body needs vitamin D. While you're out there, breathe in copious amounts of fresh air. Go back in the house, look in the mirror and ask yourself; "What is the best use of my life?"

You'll thank me when you finally come out of the coma.
  19. Alavaz Lorekeeper

I don't understand how it's so lost on some people that the majority of us don't want to do the bat phone thing OR the rotation meta game.
  20. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Your guild has continued to act in bad faith throughout the course of Lockjaw, pretty much ever since I started recruiting and raiding a month into the server. You, along with your leadership team, has lied, manipulated, slandered, taken advantage of situations, among other subversive elements, to assert yourself into what position you are at now.

And i'll tell you what pal, it'll be a lonely, long road for you guys. You deserve it as leaders, but I feel sorry for many of your members.

It's a shame though, since you and your founder went through the exact same thing on Vulak, what happened with you guys there?

At the end of the day, you, along with the other leaders there, wanted respect. Probably as a result of your prior TLP experiences, I understand. Unfortunately, you've earned none from me, nor the majority of the other leaders I am sure for what you've done with the server. Respect, has to be earned. You've got to not only respect your officers, members, but the community as well. You did nothing conducive on the server aside from your own desires for your shortfalls in the past. This is exactly why there is an exodus.

Perhaps next future TLP tenures - which for the record, I'll happily invite you and your Founder to Phinigel on the 9th (or, you're welcome to match my timeline on Lockjaw, and start recruiting and formally raiding a month later), I think you'll have a good time. ;)