Lockjaw - Modest Man retiring, moving to Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Machen New Member

Yeah, Citizen was never able to kill anything.

News flash, this is not going to be entirely the same guild that played on Lockjaw.
    Kragin and Krek like this.
  2. Heartland Augur

Looks like there are plenty of special guests making an appearance this time around
  3. Labyrinth New Member

This is exciting.
  4. Sunfuz New Member

damn forum wars keep going on and on! lols i bid 200 becuz i mean MM was gave a cloak to an enchanter over a wizzie before,that decision kinda made me lols. had to throw that bid in for and giggles. oh and lets not forget that SAME wizzie jacked an AON from a member and left the guild. good times good times in MM. best of luck to u guys on phinny!
  5. Silentchaos Augur

Yall are still talking about classic loot. Who cares.
  6. taliefer Augur

Believe what yiu want at this point. All your conspiracy theories, along with the RMT nonsense has been debunked and easily proven wrong. i thought maybe despite the anon name, maybe you had legitimate concerns. But you are just coming off as bitter you didn't get what you wanted when you wanted it at this point
  7. Lelouch09 New Member

I'm sorry but you must have mistaken dogimed for me. If someone has a problem with me or any type of questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM or contact me in game.
  8. Lateryn Augur

The funniest part about this entire thread, dima in the first post talking about "comradery". Announces switch to Phinny right after trying to snipe a dragon from another guild @ 25% and still wiping. Or having people like smooth, tulkas, mabbu in guild and wondering why the server hates you. Dispelling dots, leapfrogs, training etc. All this talk of "Comradery" yet MM was directly involved in creating the toxicity that was LJ as much as anyone.

Glad people are seeing Dima for what he really is. All his talk about accomplishments and how much he did on fippy(after the top guild pretty much quit), how long his guild had lasted, how they would "own" LJ etc. Running to Phinny and instances to be able to kill things.

Only reason Phinny won't turn into LJ/RF is because everyone will get their "Chance" per week @ loot.

Though it is funny to watch all the people moving to Phinny, who just months earlier were telling all the casuals that EQ is about racing raid mobs, competitiveness etc, yet here they are seeking the safe pastures of instanced content to get their loot.

-An Old fippy dog.
  9. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I dunno, I think Tulkas did an excellent job "owning" LJ early on. He did after all kill Innoruuk and CT first, am I right? After your leaders accused all your wizards of being TL seeds to stop them from getting into the planes? Laughable. You can't make this stuff up, and I'm sure you leaders won't ever want those early logs to be released to disprove the revisionist history, I guess you'll have to take my word for it. I never started recruiting until a month in after VoA had launched on Fippy. My intention wasn't ever to "own" Lockjaw, in fact, I told your leaders very early that if I were to even roll on Lockjaw seriously, I have no intention of being cutthroat, and I would much rather share everything.

We went on to do big things with a fraction of your force, and you were threatened by that. Your members went as far as to personally attack me by sending me communications with my real life information - companies I operate, along with one of my family residences. Your leader periodically planted his characters in my guild to do subversive things, slandering our name. Truly pathetic.

I'm glad to get away from that cesspool, as I'm sure a lot of other leaders are, judging from the exodus going on.

So, "old fippy dog", enjoy your 6 month unlocks, You'll certainly be an old dog in Velious as we're in Luclin and beyond.

We, will be enjoying our time on Phinigel. I'm eager to lead this group of highly enthusiastic individuals that come from all paths in this game, including many from your guild that have applied, or plan to apply.
    FurySoul likes this.
  10. Darth Augur

I never did such a thing.
  11. Lateryn Augur

Why do you keep implying I was talking for anyone but me? I didn't raid on LJ, I did on Fippy though. It's funny you immediately leap to that conclusion though to try and cloud the issue. I'm chuckling. It's funny to watch that reactive post, immediately attacking someone(I assume FI, who you can't not talk about ever it seems). Quite comical, thank you.

I saw the things MM and FI did on LJ. You were both responsible for that server. But of course, dima forum warrior image can't have anything but his "I'm a good guy, fighting for all the little guys" image. You and FI were about equal when it comes to toxicity(though MM seemed to love to recruit the worst cesspool of players and actually brag about it). You(MM) are a reason for and directly adding to that "Cesspool" as you so called it. You are not escaping it, because you are a part of it, it just follows you, because it's the same people in charge, especially the Leader. Just like FI would be if they all moved.

It's funny to watch a guild that claimed it was number 2 on the server, run to phinny after trying to snipe the 3rd guild's dragon attempt @ 25% and still wipe.

But hey, at least you get your content once per week now. Will be interesting to see you lose to TLs crew over and over and spin some story of why.
  12. Ducreux Augur

There are only winners on Phinigel.
    Lejaun likes this.
  13. Lateryn Augur

The "participation trophy generation is a live and kicking".

TL/SA getting all the open world spawns(and their lockouts) and all the rest get their hand fed content once a week.
    Syrup likes this.
  14. AlmarsGuides Augur

15. Lejaun Augur

I can't say I was the biggest fan of MM on Lockjaw, but regardless of what they did I consider Phinny a clean slate for them. The guild composition won't be the same, just like it won't be the same for any other guild moving there.

I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. Modest Man or whoever they become are going to be given that benefit from me just like I'll give it to TL or any other guild coming over.

I know people love reading the drama on these pages, but as for now I prefer looking towards Phinny with optimism. Good luck MM, MiM, SA, Cascade and everyone else. I'll bear you no ill will until you prove otherwise on this new server.
    MBear likes this.
  16. FurySoul Augur

Are you kidding? You seem bitter and I can't seem to figure it out.

Citizen was a highly competitive guild on Fippy and stayed on par with TL all the way to PoR until TL's leadership moved on. Many came to Citizen and all was fine and progression continued. EoE left Vulak server and came to Fippy around SoF and both guilds stayed on par with each other until underfoot in which case EoE was much faster at progressing content as they had a healthier guild roster. In HoT Citizen and EoE were neck and neck but EoE moved on. None the less Citizen has kept chugging away and is 1 event away from unlocking RoF.

Seems like you have no clue about Fippy server and I think you shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about. As far as you comment on how long Dima's guild can last ,,,, well Citizen is going on over 4 years with a fine guild of players that are eager to help each other and enjoy this entertainment we call Everquest.
  17. -wycca Augur

I doubt SA and MM will go neck in neck full out war like some people are wanting. I personally have no idea how it will go, but I'm hoping for a relationship like we had with Rosengard in terms of respecting each other, and that we'll each have successes and a ton of fun when we choose to compete with each other.

I do hope that we don't end up with mnk/sk/etc alt armies, training and stupid socks. We were pretty lucky in that we had none of the former two to speak of and not a ton of the later one on Ragefire, hopefully that's the situation here.
  18. Sequins New Member

Bye Felicia