DBG Stop the LJ Bullies

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by BringItBack, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GemstoneIII New Member

Sorry...you posted on about 10 posts with lies about faceless insanity without logs or video. You are simply liar and everybody knows you are that dumb.

You are such a message board troll failure it isn't funny.
  2. Elor Elder

[IMG]

it was our rotation sky day if you were still on rotations you would know that

just saying....
    Simone likes this.
  3. GemstoneIII New Member

Post the logs of faceless killing mobs on their sky day. Post the logs or it didn't happen.
    Simone likes this.
  4. Hendar2 Augur

I'm not in MM or FI, but I am on LJ and this just doesn't make sense.

MM declared the rotation over and everything was FFA. How in the world can anyone KS them under those terms? Either you are part of the rotation and get your unchallenged attempt at the mob, or you are treating the mobs as FFA in which others will respond. If you don't want to DPS race, then stay on the rotation. If you still want to DPS race, try not to suck at it.

If they want to sit on top of your raid force, they can. It happens all the time when folks are socking mobs. Just as long as they don't sit there and complain about your pulls. If people were in fact training them (I have no idea what really happened up there) then moving their raid was a rational thing to do. It is much better than training back, which is what a lot of people would do.
    Zublak and Simone like this.
  5. GemstoneIII New Member

There is a rotation for those that aren't special needs players.
  6. Nechi-Brell Augur

I hope your guild is already geared out because it doesn't seem like Gulfein is going to get his Golden Efreeti Gloves till Kunark when you guys can finally start killing Classic Mobs.
    Simone likes this.
  7. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I mean, if I'm "that dumb", I wouldn't call you out on the FRAPS, would I?

Please provide the evidence where I trained the Faceless raid (never happened)

You're not that bright, are you? The initial 3 bees don't have an AE. If your members died, it was due to their own negligence. While it's easy to blame someone else, I'd encourage you to look inside and look at your own flaws before blaming others for instances which never occurred. Maybe you should examine your sources closer.

I'm still patiently waiting for the FRAPS.
  8. Hendar2 Augur

You stay on the rotation, or you sock better than they do. And I don't think that signature makes a whole lot of sense either. One thing FI is not whining about is getting raid kills. Darth loves FFA. He wanted 1:1 on the rotation.
    Simone likes this.
  9. GemstoneIII New Member

How did we poopsock sky? explain? We also killed Innoruuk. Were we in hate while getting trained by Gulf in sky?

Serioiusly...we simply log at spires, mob spawns, log in and it is often dead in less than 10 minutes from spawn and we go back to work, sleep, dinner, or knitting quilts for our grand kids.

Instead of crying about training faceless in sky and not being able to outdps faceless on faceless's rotation day you could join the social contract. Get guild leadership that can forge social relations with other guilds. Then you could get somewhere. Instead of training people and then saying if there is no video it didn't happen. And switching back and forth between two accounts doesn't make you any more believable.
    Simone likes this.
  10. GemstoneIII New Member

Gulf, I am evidently not very bright because I engaged in conversation and called out you. Of course the second training of people being rezzed wouldn't have anything to do with inviso but I'll grant you your first issue if the first set of bees have no AE at all...not really sure as they insta-die but I had thought they did.

Of course...call for frapse. We'll just start frapsing everytime you are in the zone with us since these strange pulls just keep happening over and over and over and over and it isn't anybody in modest man but the mage with the golden efreeti armor.
    Simone likes this.
  11. GemstoneIII New Member

Stimz = waaa faceless outdps'd us and our trains didn't work
    Eliezar = you did know we were getting trained right?
    Stimz = fraps or it didn't happen
    Eliezar = /ignore Stimz

Learn to play and that means learn to not make enemies of the entire server.
    Simone and Hendar2 like this.
  12. Hendar2 Augur

Probably not. But the first step is most likely to get rid of the Apple ][, or turn off caps lock if your computer has lower-case letters.
    Simone likes this.
  13. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

When you make assumptions without looking at all the facts, it's not a very bright thing to do. You guys are too easily fed lies and manipulation by your leadership -- and it's no surprise, because they have been caught in several web of lies already. The apples don't fall far from the tree :)

Sounds good. I eagerly await my Youtube series with a day in the life of the golden Efreeti Gulfein.
    rekais910 likes this.
  14. Frenzic Augur

Somehow I don't think we will be seeing the "Stimz" account much longer =/

A shame too cause he was less psychotic in the beginning :)
    Simone likes this.
  15. Uxtalzon Augur

It's just sad.

[IMG]
    Felicite, Simone and Elricvonclief like this.
  16. GemstoneIII New Member

Funny thing that is...

You sent your pet in on bees and you aren't denying it because we both know its true but go ahead NOW and deny it.

You then clicked up to sister island where we were en route and some of us were not inviso there as we were buffing for eye.

You then ran over towards us and jumped off. Was it Yawg or Darth or an officer or even an old faceless member from past servers that saw it? No...Yawg and Darth weren't on tonight. It was a cleric and a monk that aren't in leadership that reported in guild chat back to back. The raid force on the sister island then said "he's headed this way"...then two faceless members one of which wasn't on bee island needed a rez dying after dying to bees. I'm sure they faked their death to frame you right?

See on a message board you can hide behind the "there is no video" aspect because who would have been there to see you sending your pet on bees if we were on sister right? Only we weren't all there so we saw you. Yeah your bees got a couple faceless kills and one that wasn't on bee island.

Aggroing a mob, going up and island, running across it and then jumping down to island 2 where MM was and then going back up and repeating is funny and all, but the only person who your Modest Mind Trick is going to work on is some Modest member that is just a "bot" when you lose a dps race but a raging member when you can't take Faceless sky rotation mobs.

Again...keep being the coward and keep spreading lies. Before today there was a lot of uncertainty on your actions, but today I as someone who isn't a longtime faceless member got to see why the entire server gives you the rep you have.
    Brokenhammer and Simone like this.
  17. Elor Elder

I don't know we are better than you at dps? /shrug

not sure what you want me or anyone to say.

maybe you shouldn't waste your time socking if you cant beat us.

I sure as heck know I'm not logged in all day I have a disabled son who is in a wheelchair has had three strokes and needs constant supervision. I only log in when the bat phone goes off and if I have the time to play. Raid attendance according to our raid tracker is 50% currently. Looking at our raid tracker page seems like only 13 people have higher than 80% attendance.

http://thefacelessorder.com/eqdkp/eqdkp/index.php/?s=

Most of us whether you believe it or not actually are not in game 24/7. WE have jobs lives and children. The big secret the thing you don't understand we get the call (bat-phone) and log in. That's it....that's how it works its not really that hard or amazing anyone can do it.

another simple thing is have a rally points. It honestly isn't that hard.

I am not going to hold your hand and give you all the strats though seeing as how you seem to believe we some how are able to move around the game as if thru magic, or have pocket GMs/devs or some other nonsense.

Stop blaming others success as the cause of your failures.

This applies to more than just a silly game. Trust me you will be much happier if you start looking inward to find your success instead of always looking outward for causes of your failures.
    Zublak and Simone like this.
  18. Porygon Augur

Someone gave Stimz A LOT of cocaine...
    Felicite, rekais910, Simone and 2 others like this.
  19. Elor Elder

I know right.

he is all kinds of fired up and posting in like 5 threads non-stop lolz
    Simone and Elricvonclief like this.
  20. Porygon Augur

He was the recent poster in like 23/30 threads on the main page.
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.