DBG Stop the LJ Bullies

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by BringItBack, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BringItBack New Member

Daybreak it's absolutely ridiculous what you've allowed these servers to become. Content is being denied to players on LJ every single day. My guild has tried to raid five or six times in the last two days alone and every single time Faceless or Magicus or Peace of Formusa shows up and kills the mob first. This is outrageoues, we're paying customers and we deserve an opportunity at raid content too. I'm so tired of logging in all throuhghout the day to watch some other guild bully us and kill a dragon or God right in front of us.

These guilds are working togerther try to black ball a whole guild of players. It's sick and disgusting. It must be stopped but only you can stop tehm. Please do not abandon your LJ players. Please help us.
  2. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I wonder which member of Faceless this is ;)
    lockjaws likes this.
  3. Vlorg Augur

the servers where first advertized as the 'wild west' aka no rule at all, DPS race all the way.

incessant QQ'ing brought daybreak to enforce a rotation... incessant QQ'ing about the rotation burned out the guys handling it and now it's back to it's original state... should've thanked DBG for the rotation instead of asking for more and more!

Being a paying customer do not grant you an opportunity at raid content ( famous holly quote) especially on classic servers where (some) raiders join JUST to do that: compete ( ) over raid content.

It's absolutely ridiculous that grown men in a video game have to be babysat like little children.

you'll have your opportunity at raid content when:

- the current top guild move to another expansion ( you've voted for 6 month? too bad, deal with it now)
    - the servers reach expension with instances ( GoD and up... which means over 2 years at the current pace... don't you love that 6 month schedule?)
    - next TLP server.
  4. Pseudofate Augur

5. AlmarsGuides Augur

6. Elor Elder

7. Elor Elder

on a side note that is one badazz kid in that power wheel jeep
    Sinzz likes this.
  8. Vaclav Augur

Could be pretty easy depending on center of gravity with some added weight, I'd imagine. Balance tricks always look hard, but with weighting can be trivial.

Looks impressive regardless though.
  9. frankie78227 Augur

Isn't there a new server coming with instanced raids you guys can move to?
    Zublak likes this.
  10. Pseudofate Augur

[IMG]

A challenger appears.
    Sinzz likes this.
  11. bodes Augur

Very possible this post is by MM. Their gamble on the rotation failed and now they want DBG to restore it and help them save face.
    lockjaws, Simone and Zublak like this.
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

Her in 40 years:

[IMG]

EYES ON THE ROAD!!
    Zublak likes this.
  13. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

Whether this is a troll post or a legit whiner.... the fact that all these raiding guilds on a server are working together to exclude one should pretty much tell you all you need to know.
    Simone likes this.
  14. AlmarsGuides Augur

Yes, it does.

Baaaaa
  15. Vaclav Augur

Needless extra "slam" and "credit" details really make it look trolly (although more than just Faceless could be suspects) though.
  16. Thorak1234 Lorekeeper

Join the rotation and you won't have this problem.
    Simone likes this.
  17. Porygon Augur

At least one person was convinced. Seems like a solid thread.
  18. Marthisdil Augur

And you could be a member of FI coming here to post fud....

Us RF folks are enjoying the show tho :)
    Darkening likes this.
  19. rekais910 Augur

I would like to see a chart seeing how LJ drama affected overall popcorn sales. I bet there was easily a .1% jump cause of us.
  20. Felicite Augur

Wait, I thought the rotation was preventing people from XPing in Sky (content they paid for) and had to go? TLP forums are like 1984, I can't keep up with today's version of truth.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.