[Lockjaw] Head count, how many of you...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cylense, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekais910 Augur

Oh I know. People are recruiting like crazy. What the funniest part is if they introduce instancing suddenly the need for so many numbers drops back down again. Though I'm a fan of trying with the least amount of numbers instead of more. On a server this populated it's also kind of hard not to have metric tons of people show up huh?
  2. lalaloup Augur

Poor guy. Immersion is a harsh mistress.
  3. Lee81 Augur

Yeah. I wonder if present guilds will eventually consolidate into 3 or 4 guilds. 3 or 4 massive guilds... lol
  4. DaedorAlive Elder

Do you?

I know Memry in RL and can answer these questions.

1) On LockJaw, first AD then FI
    2) He left, by his own choosing. This was following a 2-3 week break while he moved.
    3) He's played since late 99 and continuously up until this point. That includes stops on EQ mac & p1999.
    4) This I'm actually not too sure about. I don't believe he's ever been a GL but I can't imagine he hasn't served in an officer capacity given his run of 15 years playing the game.
    5) He's a pretty likable guy who (can be) demanding from his friends/members. He does push people to be the best they can be. I would imagine some FI aren't pleased that he left/created a guild that we would like to see compete on FFA mobs. It's silly if that would "create an enemy". On the contrary, I would think current FI are excited at the prospect of some competition.
    6) TBD, so far so good...though we really haven't been tested with a high pressure situation. Losing DPS races happen--we all know that. It's about how you build off of those experiences and learn from them. Pretty sure his viewpoint is the same.
    7) Again TBD. Our loot council is very transparent. We have randomly selected members of the raid participate on the loot council to ensure full transparency. From what I've heard there was some drama in FI with officers hooking up RL friends/family members but that's purely hear say.

Kumiko took a leap of faith yes, but not solely based on "one person's word". He, trusted former officers of AD such as Ebon, Choonk & myself in making his decision. Based on early returns it looks like a good decision--but i'll let Kumiko be the judge of that.
    rekais910 likes this.
  5. Lee81 Augur

An independent 3rd party could give an unbiased summary of his history.
  6. bodes Augur

Yeah, grats on the Evensong from Maestro. Can't wait to see the guild pic
  7. DaedorAlive Elder

Ha! Ok, so you're just a troll.

Because if you actually played the game you would see LoZ killed Inny last night.
    rekais910 likes this.
  8. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

True that :)
  9. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Only the penitent... ;)
  10. bodes Augur

I'd be a troll if my statement was a lie:
    LOZ Killed Maestro in the past 36 hours, got an Evensong, then took a group picture at the corpse

Confirm or deny?
  11. Cylense New Member

Im not in LoZ, but I really dont understand the point to your post?

Do you feel better about yourself for belittling what they have achieved?

If they want to kill a large rat and take a guild picture in front of it, who are you to mock them? I'm going to take a stab and guess you've been picked on a lot in life huh? Maybe have some self esteem issues? Its ok man, some day you are going to feel comfortable with who you are and not feel the need to take pot shots at what other people deem relevant achievements.

And just to clarify, no trolling really has nothing to do with lieing or not lieing.

Trolling:
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
    Simone likes this.
  12. DaedorAlive Elder

I can neither confirm nor deny as I was not online if this took place. What I can say is that on Sunday we killed every mini in Hate (minus Mistress of Scorn) so I doubt we would take a group photo for a mob we've already killed with 20 people. I would be much more likely to believe we took a SS of the Shield of the Immaculate that Lord of Ire dropped for us...grats again Choonk!
  13. DaedorAlive Elder

Oh and the Maestro kill I was at he dropped the six note blade, not an evensong and we didn't SS it. Your negativity and 5 posts are what make you a troll.
  14. bodes Augur

Please update back here after Memry confirms this did in fact happen

This isn't some family guild, it's a hardcore raiding guild.
  15. DaedorAlive Elder

He is not going to and neither will I. Not worth either of our time to respond to such blatant trolling. Good luck to you and the guild you associate with. Happy hunting!
  16. Wiluven Journeyman

We are?

I believe we've invited <5 new members in the last week. Nothing has changed in our recruitment model outside of your standard attrition that generally happens in MMO's. We do not have attendance issues but we would never turn down a good player so recruitment is usually always open. Only time recruitment gets closed on a specific class is if we are busting at the seams, like we were with SK post RF/LF transfers.

Congrats to those guilds that have decided to merge!
  17. DamdorsGhost New Member

Wait... who's "progressing" the test server now...

At least they made it past kunark over there
  18. Lee81 Augur

Yeah, I wasn't specific enough. The majority was closed or low before. Now, it's wide open.
  19. Wiluven Journeyman

You made it sound as if there's an arms race happening and we are recruiting heavily because of it. There is no relation to the merging guilds and our recruitment being open. Please don't assume what you do not know :)

Best wishes
  20. RadarX Augur

Please ensure you are familiar with our Forum Guidelines when posting. As this is effectively a poll, which we don't allow, it needs to close.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.