[Lockjaw] Head count, how many of you...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cylense, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

I raided very much and hard. Was dkp leader by far over the 2nd in that list. And in these months of raiding i made big sacrifices for that guild, regarding health and real life. Im european and raid evenings for US players meant raid nights for me, beginning midnight and often ending after 7am in the morning.
    I will neither forget nor forgive that one guy, that literally forced me to throw that effort away and to book it as a record of life.
    The majority of people there were very nice and friendly guys (and girls), being good comrades and promising players.
    But if the biggest pencil pusher / babbler / pattern merchant on the server is in charge, you can only take the emergency exit.
    rekais910 and Lee81 like this.
  2. bodes Augur

Kumiko you traded away a huge amount of time/health/dkp and in return you got a new leader, Memry. Have you spent any time finding out exactly what you got in the trade?

Do you know:
    what guilds he was in previously?
    why he is no longer in that guild?
    his level of game experience?
    his level of leadership experience?
    what enemies he (and now his guild) have on the server?
    his general competency?
    how he reacts under pressure?
    how he handles loot drama?

I'm guessing all you know about the above questions came from words out of his mouth either directly or parroted by his new recruiters.
    You made a huge sacrifice and took a leap of faith on this new guild based entirely on one person's word. I suggest you find out more about him from those that played with him previously, because you are going to learn exactly what you got in your trade.
    Simone likes this.
  3. Lee81 Augur

Would you care to elaborate what that might be? I don't know him.
  4. Dreamcoil Journeyman

Who?
  5. bodes Augur

In private, sure.

The point of this post is to point out that Kumiko doesn't know him either.
  6. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Trading away?
    Nah, i would have pushed the guildleave button anyway.
    Standing guildless in ec tunnel and even quitting the game looked teasing compared to the risk of hearing that special guy releasing another phrase routine that amounts to little more than hot air.
    The first day i joined i already had a strange feeling. So many nice people there, but who is that weakling speaking in TS? (had no overlay that day).
    He can't stand stronger players and harder raiders, he does not delegate tasks to imbue his members, he doesn't care about players taking 4 months breaks before each xpac and he doesn't care about the wishes and thoughts of his most stalwart combatants.
    All he can do is talk and talk... and talk.
  7. Lee81 Augur

Faceless Insanity is recruiting members.
  8. rekais910 Augur

I think this is the reason that he left AD. His tag says he's in LoZ now. I don't think what he's describing is the leader of LoZ, specially not since I've spoken with him before and he doesn't sound anything like that.
    Edit: Also aren't they always recruiting?
  9. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Kumiko cares <3 ... not :)
    But thanks anyway.
  10. Lee81 Augur

Yeah, I didn't realize that they have open recruitment of all classes. In their recruitment threads, they mention day and night availability. It seems like a huge push for domination of targets.
  11. Dreamcoil Journeyman

Ahh refreshing to see Lee back to trolling.
    lockjaws likes this.
  12. Lee81 Augur

Yeah, I don't care either. I don't want to be available via batphone during the day and night.
    rekais910 likes this.
  13. Lee81 Augur

Actually, I'm not trolling. You're trying to troll me now.
  14. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Nope, i was talking about the leader of the guild i left.
  15. Lee81 Augur

The Free Masons guild?
  16. ethyre Augur

It was bad when I got rolled back three days when they fixed an exploited bug that I was nowhere near.
    It was bad when I got suspended for complaining about it.
    It was very bad when I got forum-banned for reported a bug to them.

But I kept playing because living in Norrath was such a big part of my life.

When it was decided that other players (uber-phat-lewtz-thumb-twitch-race-to-winz-players) get to decide if I am allowed to experience in-game content that I paid for I stopped playing on both accounts.

One still has three krono-paid months that hasn't been logged in once since. The other account received my requested cancellation and I am still checking if my refund got processed yet.

I am monitoring the condition of the game and how DBG is doing with it and will hopefully try out the no-bot server.
  17. rekais910 Augur

I had a great chat with Memry the other day. I think he seems like a good leader and from what I've seen from LoZ you guys are starting to get rolling. I can't way to see what you guys do.
  18. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Nope, "A"nother "D"iminishing guild
    rekais910 likes this.
  19. Lee81 Augur

Their merger isn't the only one to happen. It must be why FI is heavily recruiting. The competition is going to be pretty fierce.
  20. Lee81 Augur

LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.