Official Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lifebane, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Machen New Member

I have a better analogy.

Everyone pitches in to buy and share an apple pie. The buy in cost is $15, but the pie will be split amongst however many people buy in. The pie will not get larger or smaller, whether it is five people or five thousand people who want a slice. Turns out everyone likes pie a lot, and a few thousand people want to split up the pie. In vain people attempt to come to a fair way to handle this.

Some people suggest that the pie should be split up based on how devoted people are to pie. Under this scheme the fat kid that loves pie so much that every day he gets up at 2 AM, sneaks out to his fridge, and eats a piece (followed by more pie for breakfast, lunch and dinner) gets a much larger slice than the hundreds of more normal kids who feel that pie is a desert to be enjoyed once in a while rather than a complete diet.

Other people argue that that's not fair, anyone who can demonstrate that they can handle eating pie should get an equal slice with all the other qualified pie eaters.

At the end of the day, no matter what scheme you go with or how you split it up, you are going to have either most people or all people coming away with just crumbs.

The problem isn't which scheme you go with. It's that there isn't nearly enough fricking pie to make everyone happy no matter how you divide it up.
  2. Blankslate Elder

I like pie!
  3. BestReleaseNA Augur

I love reading this stuff then reading posts and talking to Ex-apok members who are currently in TL. You guys never won anything because youre bad at this game. If the rotation hadnt existed, maybe you would have gotten it together by this point.
  4. Atiaran Angeleye New Member

This is why the fat kid needs to go on a diet and now...people will stop paying for the pie.
  5. Machen New Member

You gotta pay or you can't play. No pie for free...
  6. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I feel like we need a pie chart documenting the represented kinds of pie analogies used in these threads. The unrepresented pies have a right to have their kinds represented equally. I've seen Pizza and Apple so far. This is a tragic failure to include other equally delicious kinds of pie in these discussions.
  7. lalaloup Augur

The piroshki's shall have their day.
    Aneuren likes this.
  8. Random_Enchanter Augur

[IMG]

Its called a Cherpumple. Its a cherry, pumpkin and apple pie each inside a layer of cake. each cake layer is then stacked per standard Cake practice.

So there is your pie chart representing all your different types of pie charts
  9. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Where is my spider that weaves messages into a web.

"That's some pie"
  10. Atiaran Angeleye New Member

Logging alt toons into Inny's room and all the other raid targets is not mobilizing, the server knows what methods are being used to monopolize content. For you to deny the very tactics you use openly is laughable.
    The gear on these characters is poor to say the least, 2-3 good items and sometimes empty gear slots...even the guild leader is wearing bronze armor as of a few days ago.
    No need to attempt to make anyone who speaks truth to look bad.
  11. Mwapo Augur

Lol, the ignorance is amazing.
  12. Esper Augur

Really? As busy as we have been getting VP keyed, unlocking the expansion, leveling to 60, and working on epics... you somehow think we have the time or the want to waste time with Inny when his drops were already rot for us? You are out of your mind.
  13. Kalamurv Journeyman

Interesting, our guild leader wearing bronze. ..what's funny there is his class can't even wear it lol. Your troll is about as sad as the apok monk trying troll the monk (and apparently bard as well) channels saying he "heard" we glitched phara somehow. ...
  14. Orpheuus Journeyman

True. I have a firsthand account of this,and not many have witnessed this because no other guild is trying to race.

True... there are players with good gear of course, but the majority of the robot crews either have bad gear or lack gear altogether.

Why the content is being monopolized and blown through should be the issue of discussion,this is not a 'one guild server'.
    Lets just unlock all 20 expansions now and call it a day.
  15. ElaidaTL Augur

I just figured out whats going on here. You guys are talking about TLG still under assumption they are TL bots. Let me clear that up for you. At one time TLG was made up of foormer TL members who saw no benefit in staying TL on a rotation so they formed a TLG: a small hitsquad of boxed accounts with no affiliation with TL from that point on. Since that time most of the former TL members in TLG have quit the game. The 1 that did not re-applied to TL. TLG atm is run by a few people who never had an association with TL. We wouldnt waste time on inny atm. They would.
  16. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

It's being blown through because EQ has always and will always be competitive at the highest levels of play. It's unfortunate that no other guild attempted to compete for killing Trak/PD, but that doesn't affect competing against previous records. The fastest PD kill (according to what I've been told) was previously 9 days. We shaved 2 off that. It will be interesting to see if LJ can do it even faster.
  17. BestReleaseNA Augur

I used to really like you when you streamed in the beginning of the server. But you have become so clearly delusional its sad. TL beats you so much because you blame everyone but yourself for your guilds failures. Teach your classes to dps better, be more organized, and more dedicated. Then you can compete with TL.
  18. Sagnid Augur

Can confirm. I am the only TL member that left,and came back from TLG. The rest have quit. TLG is currently comprised of lock jaw players oddly enough.
  19. Detheb Augur

More to this point, ask Innky what he does, and follow it. He's the only member of Apok that consistently(Maybe ever?) Actually makes parses when we're "DPS BRUH"ing against you guys. Sad to see his talent go to waste..
  20. Zublak Augur

At this rate LJ will be on a 100% rotation come Kunark. DBG is allowing people to ruin the game. Sad indeed.

Oh and they'll problem say "Hey come kill Trak and let everyone else have the loot since they can't kill it yet!". Sounds about right.