Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Augur

I meant the first one. Although if it's anything like the last one I may shoot myself.
  2. Darth Augur

I was asked by Dima to create an alternate rotation idea.

I am NOT trying to change the rotation at all.

I want to keep the current, working, agreed upon rotation.
    Lotusfly and Solkos like this.
  3. Lateryn Augur

Tulkas and Mabb is probably why. And probably Smooth(who would farm sky without a guild on other's rotation days, then re-join MM after).

Mabb is doing his best to kill any reputation of MM.

Ouch kattahn, hit to that PR machine.

As I said, its Dima doing his little political power plays once again. It might work this time because rotations are a requirement now, unlike fippy.
  4. Solkos Augur

Name cheaters in other guilds that have been suspended or banned for using exploits. They aren't the only ones held to this standard but I don't see the exploits being used by the other guilds. If I saw it I would bring it up. If my leadership saw it within our own guild, they would do something about it.

If you want to loosely accuse another guild of using cheats, you are going to have to be a little more specific like I was.

I said just enough information to where 90 percent of the people know exactly who I am talking about. If you figured out who I am talking about by reading my post than you know something is wrong with the fact that this particular person is in the guild he is in and why this particular person isn't banned yet (but has been suspended in the past)
  5. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Please do. You can PM me here or shoot me an email at modestmaneq@gmail.com (that goes for anyone). I take these matters seriously, and every complaint is investigated.
  6. Imdead Augur

Maybe I'm crazy but doesn't the 30 minute wait to engage ffa timer just sound like giving 30 minutes for a guild to boot up whatever sk/wizard 72 man [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] raid? Or maybe I've just seen the video of citizen killing VS in one second to many times. I don't see watching all the guilds Standing around saying 3 2 1 nuke being a good solution.
  7. Lateryn Augur

Do you pay attention at all in game? You realize what Mabb is doing to your guilds name right?

You say one thing, but history says otherwise. Look at Tulkas. Mabb is Tulkas with more mages and 20 times worse.
  8. Greymere Augur

Lack of a desire to engage in ersatz PvP usually. Being unable to compete in FFA due to low numbers or coordination, or crappy game mechanics, or not really wanting to invest the better part of each rotation target in socking.

I think larger guilds should reasonably have a means of generating more raid targets in addition to their own turn in a rotation via FFA days, just not one FFA for every guild not competing.
  9. Lateryn Augur

Pretty much. its not antipoop socking anything. Its to allow every guild time to gather and setup a ALL dps raid, and sit around waiting for that 30 minute timer to hit, to kill the mob in 30 seconds(remember mitagation buff + increased HP, if they didnt have these, mob would die instantly, exactly like the SK scripts Dima's old guild ran on Fippy).

All because , if you watch the spreadsheet, they don't get very many FFA at all.

Poopsocks have been pretty rare on LJ from what I've seen. They do happen buts its pretty rare for FFA targets and usually its 1 guild starting it and as everyone knows, if you do not respond, you will not get it.
  10. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

I ment no discredit too citizens accomplishments on fippy. It wasn't until much later in the server life they finally over took TL, when instanced content was available. Zaide and Faceless are despite too "win" at TLP. Everyone needs to take all accusations they voice with a grain of salt. Modestmen's ability too compete and the possibility they might topple faceless from their top spot is the fuel for all the slander.
    Simone, Warrior007 and Kattahn like this.
  11. Darth Augur

The guilds doing FFA in my wrote up don't actually get a rotation day. They aren't double dipping. Guilds choose, I'm casual and need a friendly rotation so my guild can experience content when we're able. Or the other side, I am available most of the time and want a chance to play EQ the way it was meant to be played.

Pick a side.

Faceless Cares <3
  12. Azzudien Augur

So current rotation that DBG has pinned and endorsed still wants to be kept by FL guild leader. Was endorsed by the other guilds in the rotation or it would have never been approved by DBG in the first place.
    Hence the question, why a meeting at all. Rotation that has been approved by all parties, is currently being enforced by DBG and has their endorsement. Has method for new guilds to earn their way into the rotation, there is really nothing to discuss.

This entire last 8-10 pages of this thread seem pretty pointless to me. Rotation exists, approved by all members, approved by DBG's. Done deal
  13. Solkos Augur

E-mail sent regarding this complaint. Thank you Dima for investigating. That was another post where you should have posted your Modesty Cares <3 though!!! Missed opportunities...
  14. Darth Augur

I am not slandering anyone. I am being slandered, but I"m not crying about it.

I speak for the guild <Faceless Insanity> anyone else with my guild tag is expressing their personal opinions and I believe in free speech. If they personally have issues with other players or guilds, they should take it up with those players or guilds.
    Bigz_Zupdarty likes this.
  15. Banuvan Augur

It's not just the name he is hurting. He was selling warrior armor in hate while one of his guildies, a warrior, was looking for rots at zone in. Class act right there. These are the kind of people Dima surrounds himself with. You can take that how you will about what it says about Dima.
  16. Greymere Augur

Your proposal is 1 FFA day for every guild not competing which means it injects more FFA days into a rotation for every guild that "doesn't" use them or want them. That reflects the desires of a community how? If it reflected reality it would be 1 additional FFA raid for every 2 guilds that want one since it takes 2 guilds to have competition to fight over.
    Simone and Agrippa like this.
  17. Solkos Augur

I agree with Darth, everything I have expressed in this post is my own personal opinion and I wouldn't necessarily call it slander because I try to keep my posts as factual as I can. For example that post a few up talking about that particular mage crew. I had information to back that up and would even be willing to take video and send it to holly if this guys cheating keeps happening.
    So far I have send the current info I have to the leader of MM and I trust that he will investigate my claims hopefully without bias considering he is some sort of lawyer (from what I heard).
  18. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

No discredit taken, thanks for your post. I'm glad someone sees through the smoke and mirrors.

We've certainly seen a lot of things from the Fippy/Vulak eras, especially early on in each respective servers population. One thing that is crucial, is communication and everyone being on the same page. Here's to hoping after our meeting on Saturday, everyone can find a compromise where everyone is happy.
    Simone, Kattahn and Bigz_Zupdarty like this.
  19. RadarX Augur

Let's keep this from getting personal please and stay on topic. It's an important one which is why I'm attempting to keep from having to moderate folks.
    Warrior007 likes this.
  20. Solkos Augur

The mirrors have been a quite smokey on all sides but I am pretty good about seeing through the smoke also. Hopefully you can see that my posts aren't just blowing smoke though and hopefully you understand where I am coming from here.
    In the time I have played MMOs I have been fully against 3 types of people and will be very vocal whenever I see any of these types of people.

(this is a GENERAL statement and not directed at any guild!!!!!)
    1. People who RMT and effect other's game play to make a buck (sometimes hard to spot but sometimes very obvious)
    2. People who cheat to get ahead in a game.
    3. People who support the above two people I have issues with.

All that said and disregarding all previous posts, I have felt in general that the guilds have been in fairly good communication and they have kept the rotation up and going. There have been some points at which the rotation is argued and I admit that both suggest rotations by my guild and by Dima could use some work. As Darth said though, we don't want a new rotation. We want to keep the current one that was agreed upon by all of the guilds currently in the rotation.

I would have liked to see much more realistic rotations posted if there was going to be any changes at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.