Effective Immediately Confirmed Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marek-EQ, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maltheus Elder

She called it DBC?
  2. Moonii Elder

That's some crap..who exactly gets to decide what guilds are allowed in the rotation and who aren't ? There are a lot more capable guilds than just those four.

Only way this is going to work is if there are "challenge" days or something where guilds can prove they are capable of killing X mob starting with the dragon. Whats the point in setting gatekeepers that can be cockblocked out of rotation ?

Looking at you Apok and your sky fun since the beginning of the server.
  3. Marthisdil Augur

I guess that means you're "Skyp"ping out on the rotation?

Because the one TL proposed most certainly won't be the one implemented - just get over it.
    complexication likes this.
  4. Osgz Lorekeeper

Funny how she Misspelled DBG? as DBC?
  5. Lateryn Augur

So you mention Alt guilds(which is good) but no mention of 18+ boxers. I assume they are on the same restrictions? Cause I can easily see a 18-30 boxer doing Lord/Keeper and then getting on rot to kill naggy/vox(not sure they could do CT/Inny) and more value for their RMT business(only reason the 18-30 boxers exist).
    Fallfyres likes this.
  6. Vaclav Augur

I've seen her do that before - It's Daybreak Game Company - proper initials would be DGC but everyone does variants of breaking Daybreak into two words. (And many drop Company from it)
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Isn't impersonating DBG employees pretty much against the forum rules? The way you worded this makes me pretty skeptical....unless, are *you* that pocket GM on Ragefire we keep hearing about?!
  8. Jezzie Augur

[IMG]
    Congratulations all, hoping this works for all!
  9. tarquinn21 Elder

Read the contract. If you kill one of the 3 gatekeeper mobs, you're added to the rotation. Did you consider reading it ever, at all, for even one second?
  10. MBear Augur

An FFA every other spawn allows the guilds that want to raid pretty hard to do it, and allows the guilds that want to be in the rotation but not have to hit as many mobs to still take part a few times a week. That is much better, in my opinion, than forcing most of the spawns to be already delegated.
    Let there be both good and regular competition as well as still giving everyone on the rotation a shot at some raid content.
  11. Elkay Augur

I've seen it as DBG and DGC (Daybreak Game Company). Never seen DBC.. maybe just Daybreak Company.
  12. Rhiyannon Augur

surprise!
    Mory Batbard and Jezzie like this.
  13. Constellation Augur

To
    Longdale, Holly

Today at 2:50 PM
    Greetings Ms. Windstalker,
    I was just wondering how that is going to work with Twisted Legacy. The other three raiding guilds are willing to work something out, but what Skyp (Twisted Legacy) is offering is a take it or leave it deal with no room for any negotiations. The deal he proposed - he knows that his guild will still get all the kills. Are you guys still wanting us to try and work out a deal still, because TL will not work with anyone unless forced to do it.
    Thank you,
    Sarah Miller (Breeze Airwalker)

Nice try we never said TL agreed to it
    complexication and Jezzie like this.
  14. Vaclav Augur

Depends on how "equitable" you want it to be. The most "equitable" would be zero FFA - but yes, it flies in the face of competition which there should be some of - it's a balancing act between the two.

Early FAQ stuff mentioned equitability and competition about equally - so I'd tend to think a slight edge not a drastic one is their feeling, but it's not a great metric.
  15. Hateseeker Augur

Taking a specific line item from that:
    "Guilds who are invited to take part in the discussions and do not support the rotation which is generally agreed upon"

Does that mean guilds who were not part of the original rotation discussions and who form later, perhaps much later, are exempt from enforcement actions if they interrupt the rotation unless and until one of the other guilds actually invites them to discuss rotation entry?

I mean, it's unlikely that a new guild even months later wouldn't know there's a rotation, but that statement does give room for some laxity.
    Elkay and Rhiyannon like this.
  16. Esper Augur

You did say that Rosengard agreed to it, did they agree to it?
  17. Moonii Elder

"Three other raiding guilds"
  18. lalaloup Augur

Hissy fits can be quite amusing when it's coming from adults. It's like watching teenage girls who all bought the same prom dress squabbling over who gets to wear it, but somehow even more obnoxious.

Hopefully the quote from holly is genuine and guild rep will start to matter a bit more from here.
  19. Roshen Brand Manager

Confirmed that I'm on this email chain with Holly and stakeholders from each guild, and this is the rotation that we're going to enforce.

This can change if guilds on Ragefire decide on a different one. For the time being, I'm adding a sticky to this thread.
  20. Reece Lorekeeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.