Server down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mogossis, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demonoid74 New Member

<ponders> why hello feet! I haven't seen you in weeks!
    Elfey likes this.
  2. Executioner New Member

best friday night ever.
  3. Contemplate New Member

No no they made such GROUND BREAKING changes with the recent patch to the TLP servers it has taken this long to fix....

Sounds legit
    Torvius likes this.
  4. Protein New Member

Please get the servers up so I can cyber my wood elf internet girlfriend. Thanks.
  5. Torvius Journeyman

I mean all i want to do is backstab things with my new dirk , is that too much to ask ?!

P.S . ITS FRIDAY NIGHT
    Ishbu likes this.
  6. Kirria Journeyman

I had the best idea! I logged into my 105 mage on a live server and just entered lguk. I'm going to pull the biggest train and enjoy watching it melt. Then I'm going to go to Solb and kill Efeerti without worrying about being trained over and over! Yes..I'm that bored! Already cleaned the kitchen, cooked dinner...my husband is demanding I tell him where is wife is and bring her back. ;)
    Nickatropolis and Sinzz like this.
  7. Wednesday13 New Member

Elfmeister! I'm a lonely shaman right now =( Where is everyone ??
    Elfey likes this.
  8. Selfless Lorekeeper

Saw this in another thread... is this for real?

Edit: Not for real. Link removed. -Roshen
  9. Hypercomplex New Member

lol considering its photoshopped with the twitter feed of a band named twisted legacy i doubt it...
  10. Kerberos New Member

Server down like its 1999!
  11. Gythlen Augur

Haha same. I'm doing other things but keep coming back here to read or check the servers.
  12. Dojii Augur

pixel need
  13. Bonechips New Member

man something must have been seriously broke
  14. Philphans Lorekeeper

Wish Velious was open on P99 :(
  15. sleka Lorekeeper

You made rangerade?
  16. uk6999 Augur

I am playing me some heroes of might and magic III
  17. Kenshar New Member

Seriously ... Down most of the day Today and still down on at 10:03 at night.... WITH NO ETA... Common guys.. I don't mean to be rude, but this isn't how you treat a community who are this loyal.
  18. Willulearn Journeyman

Thats a GREAT classic UK6999
  19. vegar_the_vile New Member

Technology has progressed a lot over the last 16 years and you guys can't keep 16 year old game online? Seriously... whiskey tango foxtrot...
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  20. crag79 Augur

HAHAHAH!! Most of the day? It has been down maybe 4hours at the most. That is about 16% of a day. Is it honestly as bad as you are making it out to be?
    Maryiene likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.