Ragefire Exceeded Expectations - What Now?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonFire New Member

NO to transfers
    NO to split
    YES to a commitment to merge once population is <4000 total on the two
    NO to useless IP / client limitations
    Crom-Eci and Deadlyne like this.
  2. Tronk Augur

You will need to argue that with DBG, who have said in the past that it is not automation. Not that you will learn.
  3. Maginus Lorekeeper

Now your just being ridiculous....all access means you have access to our content provided you stay in our rule set....Since there are other servers you can access the way you want to play with the same content as all the other servers you are getting all access even if they do make ONE no bot server...
    Grisnkh and O_Castitatis_Lilium like this.
  4. Tronk Augur

Then your post makes no sense. Why would you care if someone buys an ornament on a new server? What does that even add to the conversation?

I assumed you meant people who have a character on Ragefire and would move to Lockjaw but for the items they purchased already on Ragefire.
  5. Tronk Augur

All-Access means everyone who paid the fee gets the access. It's the end of the story.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  6. Lilyedan Ownz'Yu New Member

[Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] is not automation, you're thinking of macroquest2. All [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] does is create hotkeys for multiple instances of the game at the same time so you don't have to switch screens by alt tabbing or playing on multiple computers.
  7. Maginus Lorekeeper

I don't want any transfers at all so pointless example
  8. Zechs Lorekeeper

HEYYYYYYY! This guy gets it!!
  9. Lilrod Journeyman

server transfers for those under lvl 20 would be cool
    Grisnkh likes this.
  10. Maginus Lorekeeper

No all access means you get to enjoy all their content as long as you play by their rules and if they make one server with a no boxing rule then that's it. I don't even know why you would care about one little server with a no boxing rule when there are several other servers you can play on that have the same content. Are you one of those people where it ALL has to be your way? Cause it sure looks like it...me I'm just asking for one server...your demanding them all...
    Grisnkh and O_Castitatis_Lilium like this.
  11. Samui New Member

[Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] is 3rd party software and you should get banned for using it. when are they going to start banning IPs of cheaters? or if they all want to spend so much money on different accounts give the hackers their own server.
    O_Castitatis_Lilium and Riley like this.
  12. iatre Journeyman

Question:

Can you press one button on [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] and have it cause actions on 6 different characters?
    Riley likes this.
  13. Tronk Augur

I was under the impression more than your opinion counted.
  14. Goodnews Augur

Make it a no-boxing server and yes, I'll switch.

If its just another server? No incentive, other than the queue which will undoubtedly fix itself if enough boxers and guilds like TL switch to it to rush to 50 again.
    Grisnkh and Maginus like this.
  15. Tronk Augur

No, every account is full access, not partial access. How about we all vote that although you paid for All-Access you will not get access to progression servers.

All-Access is all-access, not "except when it irks Maginus".
    Sendori, Mayfaire, Pukk and 1 other person like this.
  16. MacArthurIV New Member

Eliminate botters / multiple, simultaneous toons per IP - YES

The best part about this game is teaming up with others to acheive common goals. The concept of providing multiple toons per person works against needing others. We have the population to fill groups!!! Why not meet new people and group up? If this were a low population server, I'd say sure, let the botters do their thing. But we're overcrowded. Adding this restriction will help with the crowding and encourage actual multiplayer experiences!
    Grisnkh likes this.
  17. Ziggy Augur

DBG has never said [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] is ok -- id love to see your source.

It IS automation, you use one character to automate a virtually unlimited amount of other characters.
  18. Lilrod Journeyman

[Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] is to () as dial up is to high speed...sure theyll claim they using [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] cause its not illegal like but we know what they doin. DB like SOE doesnt want to spend $ policing the server so your best bet is to petition every 6+ box team ya see & hope ya get lucky. They claim they have banned peeps recently but we know thats just propaganda. If any of these hacks were really banned they would be on these forums crying so hard that you would get wet just clicking on the thread.
  19. Goodnews Augur

I was understanding that is exactly how it works.
  20. Tronk Augur

Yes, but that isn't automation. You still have to decide which button, and when.

An automation program reads the client data and makes those decisions for you when you go away for vacation. In that case, [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] sits there like a lump. There is no automation.
    Sendori likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.